33 first time

"I'll do it." I push him onto the bed. He grabs my hair and kisses me fiercely. I want to continue but remind myself not to forget to put the condom on him. He is very hard, I can see that Jordan wants nothing more either. I tear open the condom with my mouth. He lies down in front of me. I put it on him. He sits up straight. We are both in the mood and can't wait for him to go inside me. I can't resist making 1 more joke.

"What if I said now, I don't feel like it and am no longer in the mood?"

"Melanie don't play with me, come here. I just felt how wet you are."

I laugh. But he continues to look serious. I've never found him so attractive. He sits straight up with his arms back. His muscles are so natural. And don't even get me started on his arms. There is barely any light, just a small nightlight on. I crawl up the bed toward him. I push em back. I spread my legs and hover over him. His big blue eyes look at me. I hold his neck. He passes his thumb along my mouth. I kiss him on his cheek and move toward his ear. "Push it in Jordan." Whisper I.

I make driving motions going up and down. he is panting softly again. I sit up a little straighter. With 1 hand he holds my ass and with the other his thing. I hold him firmly by his shoulder. When I feel him pushing him in, a small moan escapes from both of us. He gives a few thrusts and I drive.

At first he goes up and down gently, then faster and faster. And so it goes on for minutes. He lies down and I do my movements faster and faster. He holds my hips and looks deep into my eyes. He places a hand on my cheek and rubs the hair out of my face. I look back at him. I pull his face toward me. He breathes heavily into my neck. He places gentle kisses on my neck. He gives me a hickey. He moves his mouth to my ear.

"You'll get this one back." He whispers and he puts a few more on my neck. He does this while still giving thrusts. I get up and kiss his belly while he is still lying back over. I go down more and more. Until I get to his thing there I stop. He holds my head and pushes it down more and more..

I know what he wants, but I don't give in. Before I know it, he puts me on my back. He comes to hang above me. His silver chain hangs in my face. With 1 try he is back inside me and he gives back thrusts. I hold onto his back. He goes faster and faster until we almost reach our orgasm. He gives a few more thrusts and a loud moan escapes me. We cum at the same time and are both completely wet with sweat. He looks at me and smiles. He gets out of me and lays down flat. I lie down on his chest. We lie naked together now and don't say a word until he breaks the ice.

"Melanie you were amazing. Wo-ow I'm really still kind of recovering from it."

I turn my face frowning at him.

"What if I tell you I was a virgin before this?" I reveal to him.

He looks at me in surprise.

**

Don't forget to vote

600 words