49 meeting Jana

I realize I haven't responded to Vanessa yet about what she just said about Jordan.

"Vanessa, I really understand you, but if you get to know him a little better you will change your opinion. He has talents that almost no one knows about."

"Talents between the sheets for sure." Kailey jokes.

"Ha ha very funny, but enough about Jordan. I now want to get to know Jana."

Jana smiles kindly at me after I said that, she then looks at Kailey waiting for her to explain the situation first.

"It was the third evening here in Italy and I took a walk to the center of the city. Just before I had another discussion with Quinten about the fact that I had not touched him since we were here. He thought I was being distant. I didn't feel like having a repetitive discussion. I wanted to clear my mind and was so busy with myself that I bumped into Jana in a busy shopping street. She wasn't even angry. She saw that I was not doing well and we talked. We talked about it all evening. I don't think I've ever been so open about my feelings. After that we started meeting in secret more often, including the time he caught us."

It all suddenly sounded very clear and all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. But it still bothered me that Quinten didn't know anything.

"Kailey, I am very relieved that you have come clean about the fact that you like girls and that you now have a sweet girlfriend, but you have to be honest with Quinten. You can't string him along, I'd like you to tell him tonight." I say disturbingly.

"Melanie is right Kailey, you might even better go now." Vanessa encourages.

Kailey stands up and nods. She nervously walks towards her room that she shares with Quinten. In the meantime, me and Vanessa are having a chat with Jana. Jana is a very interesting person with many hobbies and also felt a bit guilty towards Kailey's former friend, the clueless Quinten who was probably bored in the room. We reassured her that there was nothing she could do about it and she immediately felt more comfortable. After 45 minutes, Kailey walked over to us with her mascara running out. It looked like it was a rough breakup. We gave her a hug and she explained everything. Quinten apparently did not take the news well and went completely crazy. Luckily he didn't cause any physical damage, but he was seriously hurt.

When Kailey has calmed down a bit after a while, we clear our plates and go to the party room where the party is taking place. I'm wearing my black tight dress with high heels underneath, but I'm still deciding whether I should go to my room quickly and change shoes. I decide to slip away for a while since Kailey, Ashley and Vanessa are busy with the dances. Even Sophie and Megan appear to be having a good time and don't forget to throw dirty looks at them.

I walk away from all the partying people so that it won't be noticeable that I'm gone. I don't like parties at all. Because of the many people, the loud music that gives you a headache and the smell of sweat mixed with perfume and alcohol. No thanks.

When I arrive upstairs, Jordan is not in the room. He must be with Quinten, which I completely understand. I quickly put on black sneakers and then quickly return to the party since I don't want the others to wonder where I am. I take a deep breath and leave the room.

"Just a few more hours and then I can sleep." I say to myself.

On the way to the hall I see a lot of people kissing around me. People from school I wouldn't expect it from. It's crazy what school trips can do, I think.

**

Don't forget to vote

652 words