51 his fantasy

I'm going to hang in front of him. He looks me up and down and then back again. He stands up. I notice that he is still much taller than me even though I am wearing heels. I look down and see that his thing is getting hard. I run my hand over his crotch. And he sighs.

"What are you doing to me Melanie?" he sighs as he holds my waist as I hang half back on the railing.

"Do you want to make your fantasy come true?"

He doesn't answer my question and starts kissing me heavily. My lipstick is spread across his face. He stops kissing for a moment.

"Have you ever had sex under the stars and the moon?" Jordan asks out of the blue.

"No, because then you carried me to the room and you didn't want to do anything with me that night?"

"I told you so many times, I didn't want to use you then, Melanie."

"Jordan you have two choices either you shut up and take me on this balcony or you figure it out and I will find someone else to take me."

"Say no more."

I think it's cute how a big smile appears on his face. But that cute smile quickly turns into a lustful look. He kisses me back fiercely and I still keep my hand on his crotch. He turns me around and I grab the railing of the balcony. He moves my dress up a bit and takes off my panties. I hear him open his zipper. I feel his hard thing pushing gently against my leg. He kisses my neck and whispers something in my ear.

"You are breathtaking Melanie."

I don't really know what to say in return. All I want right now is for him to go inside me. He notices that I'm getting impatient and chuckles. He puts on a condom and finally pushes it in. He thrusts softly at first and then goes harder and harder. This is a beautiful place to do it but our posture becomes unstable after a while. I turn around and push him onto a chair. I sit on top of him and go up and down. He holds my ass tightly and we go faster and faster. He lets me hang back and holds me by my waist. I can feel from his accelerating thrusts that you have almost reached your climax just like me. After a few seconds I moan his name. He pants. We've both reached our climax and are exhausted. It was a quick session but not one to forget. I stand up and smile at him. He also stands up and looks at me.

"Evans, I can see from your mischievous look that you are not ready yet."

"I'm not either."

"I see you're still in the mood."

I laugh as I stand in front of him with my dress still pulled up.

"Come here." I say to him.

He bends his head down to be at the same level as me. I put an arm around him and move my mouth towards his ear.

"Would you like to take a shower?" I whisper in his ear.

He laughs and looks at me with the same lustful eyes as before.

"You'll have to help me undress, this is a very tight dress."

He nods and pulls the dress over my head.

"Not here! I meant inside, not on the terrace! What if someone saw me."

"Then that person is now very jealous of your body."

He makes me blush a little with that last sentence. I turn around and he undoes my bra. I now stand naked in front of him on the balcony and undress him too.

**

Don't forget to vote

607 words