37 girls' night

"I know what it's like and what you feel. Only I try to forget my feelings because I know my feelings are not reciprocated and I can't get attached to a person."

"If this is about Melanie it explains all the bruises on her neck. Melanie you really have about 8 of them. What have you all been up to?"

No one answers.

I could cry when I hear Jordan say that. For what reason is he acting so cold? If he's being hard on Lorenz, that's just his problem. I still get to choose what I do. At least he is organizing something for my birthday, something Jordan wouldn't even think of because he is so busy with himself. The only thing that matters with him is himself. His own will, his own pleasure and his own lust. If someone meets his demands, it's still not good enough for him.

I stomp foot to the shower and finish in 5 minutes. Unfortunately, it's only 8:30. Quinten has already left. Jordan who is still stubbornly sitting on the balcony. I stand in front of him. A tear rolls down my cheek. He's sitting on the same chair as last night.

"What makes you think I don't have feelings for you? Tell me. It's not fair how you act to me."

"Why would you have feelings for me? I'm a player like you always say, I go with every girl anyway. You see me as an unfeeling piece of shit."

"Jordan, stop trying to be a person you're not. You're afraid I'll make you vulnerable, so what? I'm a good influence on you, even if you feel shitty that you can't play the tough badboy with me. Don't force yourself and their yourself some. I've come to care about you, crazy enough. You are the most hateful and irritating person I know but also the person I have the most fun with and feel so good about. I'm getting feelings for you."

"Still Melanie, I'm young and can't focus on one person even though I said this before. I need to have fun, different girls. I can't get attached to 1 person when I have a whole life ahead of me. I can't, I'm sorry."

I walk away disappointed. By now it is 9 o'clock and I don't know what to do. I sit down on the bed and stare pointlessly in front of me. Jordan comes walking down the balcony.

"Melanie, honey, just because I don't want anything serious doesn't mean we can't have fun anymore. We can just get on with it."

He joins me on the bed and tries to kiss me. I push him away. Unbelievably.

"Jordan what are you thinking, just leave me alone. You don't want me and that's obvious. I won't let you use me. You have your other girls right? Just go, go there. Have your pointless fun."

"Me-eell..."

I don't let him finish and walk out of the room. I don't care that I'm still way too early, but I'm already ready at the front desk. I am fire-red with emotion. I sit down on a comfortable couch. I take out my phone and check to see if I've gotten any messages. Nothing, nothing at all. How the fuck am I supposed to pass the time now. I look around to see if I recognize anyone here. I don't see anyone at first but then I see a boy sitting in the corner of the loby. It's Quinten, he doesn't look too happy either. I decide to walk up to him.

**

Don't forget to vote

589 words