48 control yourself

"Now you see that you can trust me."

"Don't rub it in Jordan."

"You had a good time, you didn't even need to spit."

"By the way, I don't want anything in return, I gave you this as a birthday present."

"I expect a little more from you, also for my birthday because you were so mean to Vanessa and Kailey."

"Just admit that I'm good and I'm all yours."

That last thing he said was bullshit because if he was really mine, he would give in to his feelings and give the two of us a chance despite his past. But this also gives me the opportunity to show him what he is missing and may ultimately no longer be able to get.

"What do you expect from me when it's your birthday?" I ask him.

"Nothing. It turns me on when you're turned on. I love to please you. We will then arrange what we do. Although a blowjob isn't bad either."

"When is your birthday?"

"In October."

"Then we'll see about that. I'm going to take a shower." I'll let him hope further.

Naked I walk out of bed towards the shower. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jordan watching me. I turn around and smile teasingly at him. I know how much he wants me now but I'm not going to give in to it. Even though it makes me want to do it myself.

There is a party planned with school tonight. Before that party starts, I'm going to have lunch with Vanessa, Laure and her new friend. I'm very curious to meet her since I only knew for a few days that Kailey likes girls. I may have found this out in an unfortunate way, but I'm glad she can be herself now.

When I'm done in the bathroom and put on one of my favorite evening dresses, Jordan looks at Mom like an obedient puppy. I love the idea of how he can't do anything now.

"What do you think of this dress?"

"You know well enough what I think about it. As beautiful as it is, I would like to take it off immediately."

"Is that right?"

"Melanie don't play with me. What you can do, I can do too. You do this every time and every time you don't finish what you started."

"I just asked for your opinion. I'm leaving soon. I'll see you later."

I put on my heels and walk to the restaurant where I met the other girls. I see them in the distance sitting at a round table.

"Honey, how hard did Jordan just fuck you? You're barely limping!" Vanessa jokingly yells at me.

I have to laugh, but that stops quickly when I get dirty looks from the table where Megan, Sophie and their slaves are sitting. I try to ignore it, but I honestly admit that it gives me a bad feeling in my gut.

"Did that have to be so loud, Vanessa?" I ask Vanessa indignantly once I have arrived at the table.

"You know I love you, but that Jordan takes the blood out of my nails. What an arrogant bastard."

I can't blame Vanessa, Jordan is full of arrogance. But he has a big heart, I know that. Even though he may not admit it, he is a very caring person. He genuinely cares about people. In reality, he is not full of himself at all, even though he makes it seem that way.

**

Don't forget to vote

565 words