25 where do we eat?

Before we arrive at our room, we see a resort bar. It is tempting there. We look at each other and nod, we will have a drink. We are in an all-in resort so we take advantage of that. Jordan and I sit down at the bar; the place is quiet. Not surprising since most are now eating. Jordan orders 2 cocktails. He is 18 and can get this without a problem. I take advantage of it.

After a few drinks we are tipsy and can't stop laughing. We now find it doubly funny what had happened at the restaurant. We keep getting drinks and soon find that we are a little drunk. This must be because we drank on a sober stomach. All of a sudden I get what I think is a really good idea.

"Hey how about we go swimming in the sea?" I ask enthusiastically. He vehemently yells yes and we run hand in hand toward the sea. That alcohol now makes Jordan seem 10x more attractive. We arrive at the beach and want to run into the sea. But Jordan stops me.

"We can't swim in our decent clothes. We have to take off our clothes." He quickly takes off all his clothes, keeping only his underpants on.

He dives into the water. I don't think twice and throw my clothes on the lounger next to his. I run into the water and see that Jordan looks up. I swim to him and he swims to me. He makes me lean on him. He has me tied around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. Just like we did earlier today.

The sun is slowly setting, getting darker and darker. It's actually quite dangerous to swim this late. "Jordan, maybe we'd better get out of the water like this before it gets dangerous."

"I'll hold on tight, I'm a good swimmer."

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that. "I push him headfirst. When he resurfaces he looks at me angrily. "I'll get you for sure!" he pushes me under and also pulls me back up myself.

"Were you afraid I couldn't resurface myself?" I ask him.

"No I was afraid I couldn't do this otherwise." He slides through my hair and kisses me. I kiss him back. And so it goes on for a while. But we both go half underwater now. I tie my legs around him and he still holds me tightly. I rub my hands through his hair. There seems to be no end and I don't dta want it to end. But the water is getting colder and the sky is getting darker. I push him away from me. " we better get out of the water now."

"Already? I don't want to stop this." Whimpers he. "You don't have to" I whisper in his ear. He carries me out of the water. When we are back on land he sets me down. He looks at me, his eyes glistening. We sit down on a lounger. I shiver from the cold. He sees it and puts an arm around me. "Do you know you are very beautiful Melanie?" I laugh. "Do you say that to all the girls you want to have sex with?"

"What makes you think I want to have sex with you?"

"You don't want to then? What a shame now." I say sarcastically and cough out.

"I'm not saying I don't want to, I would..." I interrupt him.

"Then do it, do it here, do it now."

**

Don't forget to vote

582 words