52 contest

"Whoever gets to the bathroom last is a loser!"

Before I have finished saying my sentence and put one leg forward, he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. Once I arrive at the bathroom I look at him angrily.

"I wanted to have a competition Jordan. Why are you so boring?"

"I have a different way to play a match, and you won't find this way boring."

He takes my neck and turns his face.

"Whoever lasts the longest in this session wins." He whispers.

"Easy, it's game over for you after 3 minutes."

"We'll see about that."

He doesn't think twice and picks me up. We kiss heavily. More intense than we have done in the past. He lets go of me with one hand and turns on the shower. Soon our hair and bodies become wet. This makes it even more difficult. He presses me against the wall. His thing is much harder than before. He pushes it in roughly and gives hard and smooth thrusts. It feels even better than before. I press my breasts against him, knowing that is a weakness for him. I play with his hair and I hear him panting. I smile. A smile also appears on his face. But then when he doesn't expect it I start to react more and more to his thrusts and he pants harder.

He sees through me and gives harder and harder punches, making it more difficult for me. Finally, after standing for a few minutes, we lie down on the floor on a large towel. I lie down on my side and he sits behind me. He pushes it back in and it feels even more intense. It almost feels too good to be true. I scream out and he continues to go faster.

"This is not fair!"

"This is fair, you just think I'm too good."

"Just wait!"

I get up and kneel in front of Jordan. He looks at me with happy eyes when he thinks I'm going to give him a blowjob. If he wants. I grab his thing and start jerking him off in the way I know he won't last.

"No Melanie, this is not fair! I will definitely come this way."

"This is as honest as you just did to me."

I continue for a while and like he said, he couldn't hold it anymore. He is lost and I am won. It feels extremely good to beat Jordan Jones, even though it was a special match. I grab a tissue to wipe up the result and he looks at me with satisfaction.

"This is the best match I have ever lost."

"I've gained so much."

"I will arrange what you won another time. Now we're going to take a shower first."

After we have washed each other, we are exhausted and crawl into bed. We don't say another word to each other and lie contentedly against each other. This feels so completely self-evident while this situation is far from it. Suddenly I realize that this is what I really want. I want to be with him, I want to fall asleep in his arms more often, argue about nothing, laugh and mess with each other, get drunk together,...

I do have feelings for him. I have no idea at the moment where he stands on that level, but I want to postpone it for after this trip, after all that has happened. I have to tell him when we get back to reality, back from here. I have to make a decision at that conversation, but for that moment I'm going to enjoy these last 4 days with him without talking about feelings.

**

Don't forget to vote

601 words