34 did not sleep much

"You've done this before. There's no way I was your first time."

"Still, it is, I wish I could say the same about you." He looks at me disappointed.

"It's amar a joke, I really enjoyed it. Jordan Jones deflowered me. Who would have ever thought."

I give him another kiss on his forehead and walk to the bathroom. I want to get decent and plan to eat somewhere else since I have gotten very hungry. I want to shower quickly so I can leave soon.

Less than a second after I run the water in the shower Jordan is already standing in the door opening. He is still naked and his hair is damp.

"Now if we shower together, we won't have to waste too much water." Says he convincingly.

"And ... since when do you care about the environment?"

"Since I want to shower with you and look for an excuse to do so. So can I join you?"

"Come on, at least if the water isn't too hot for you. I'll take a quick shower though, I'm va, plan to have dinner somewhere yet."

"I'll decide if it will take long or not."

He walks over to me and kisses me. He lifts me up and presses me against the shower window. I hold his neck and pull his hair.

"Jordan we can't do this now, no matter how much I want to. I'm starving and we're not exactly getting any cleaner from this."

He lets a grin escape and sets me down.

"You I'll deal with another time."

I drop the towel I had wrapped around me. We're in the shower together and all Jordan is doing is studying me.

"Can you see it?"

"Sure." And he walks over to me and places a kiss on my forehead.

"You are beautiful."

When we finish showering we head into town. After a while we find a pizzeria and share a pizza margarita there. Then we quickly walk back to our room because we are both exhausted.

By now it is 3 o'clock and we need our sleep. When we arrive at the room he lies down flat on the bed. I come and lie down next to him. He sees me and puts an arm around me and makes us comfortable. I lie in Jordan's arms and want to be sure of one more thing.

"Promise me you'll still be here early tomorrow?"

He looks at me smiling.

"Yes if you can't do without me I will do it for you honey." He gives me one last kiss. We fall asleep cuddling.

Morning, or should I better say afternoon has arrived. We have slept in for a long time. And yes I mean "we," Jordan has kept his promise. He lies on the other side of the bed.

Not much later he wakes up too. He turns to me and a smile appears on his face.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I joke.

"We didn't sleep much did we? If you know what I mean." He says back confidently.

He rolls over to me and lies down with me. He lays my his head on my stomach and hugs me around my waist as we lie down. I run my hands through his hair. I take out my phone and am startled when I see that it is already Thursday, tomorrow is my birthday! But then I think back to how Lorenz said he was going to come to the resort. And he was next he was very serious.

**

Don't forget to vote

568 words