19 better next time

Jordan! What the fuck.

"Jordan! What the fuck were you doing there? Pervert." I say in disgust. He grins. His face is red and his shirt hangs askew over his pants. "What, are you jealous it wasn't with you? Better next time." And he walks away. Gross. I walk away and use the other restroom. I don't have to stand in a cubicle where it smells like sweat.

Nauseated, I walk back to my seat. Kailey, meanwhile, is asleep and Vanessa is reading a book. This is going to be another long tiring flight.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are preparing to land, please all put on your seat belts and fold back the tables. Sounded through a microphone. Yes! We are finally landing. This flight has gone on long enough. Kailey jerks awake. Vanessa laughs. "Are we going to land?" asks Kailey sleepily. "Yes we are about to land!" we all fasten our seat belts. It's noisy on the plane. I sit in the middle, but can still see everything out the window. We are already flying under the clouds; we can land at any moment. How excited I am! I don't care if I have to share a room with the biggest dick in school, I'll make it a nice trip by myself.

When we land and are allowed to get off the plane, I can already feel the glowing sun on my skin. I see that it is 28 degrees. A nice feeling for a few seconds, but I soon get stuffy since I am wearing a thick jacket with jogging pants. Fortunately, I was prepared for this. After we get our luggage, I quickly go to the bathroom and pull open my backpack.

Luckily, I brought shorts in my carry-on luggage! My jacket and jogging I stuff away in my backpack? When I get back outside, I look around to see where Kailey is. We just got our bags and were standing here waiting for a bus to take us to the hotel. To my surprise, I don't see anyone standing there. I feel the panic rising. No one from the group is here. They must be on the other side of the airport.

Now I'm standing here in Genoa, fucking Italy and I've lost everyone. I quickly take out my phone. I see missed calls from Kailey, Vanessa, Jordan and Mr. Clerks. They all called during the time I was in the bathroom changing clothes. My phone was on silent apparently. I call Mr. Clerks hoping he will answer. After ringing twice he answers.

"Aah Evans! We are already on the bus on the way to the resort. We tried calling you a few times, but you didn't answer. I purposely didn't say anything to Mrs. Clerks because then she would totally freak out and you might have to bear unpleasant consequences at the resort for mischief. I know you are a wise student and I have full confidence in you that you can get here safely in a cab, I'll pay your ride back. Let me just give you the details of the resort. 'sun paradise resort, Genoa'. When you say that to a cab driver he knows where to take you. I have to go now. It will be fine Melanie, see you later!"

How irresponsible is this! Kailey talked him out of it anyway, have no choice. Okay I have to admit I did go 40 on that toilet but still, they could have waited. And Mrs. Clerks doesn't know anything. Maybe better, if she knew about this I would have to participate in all school activities there and stay within a 2 meter radius of her so she could keep an eye on me throughout the trip.

Ibetter arrange a cab as soon as possible now

**

Don't forget to vote

631 words