26 rejected her

He looks at me with big eyes. He looks uncomfortable. He stutters. Jordan Jones stuttering. This is new to both of us. I look into his eyes, he knows what I want. It's probably because of the alcohol but I don't care I want him.

"No-Melanie, you're shaking all over. You're freezing cold. You've had too much to drink and you're not thinking straight. As much as I want this, tomorrow you would eat me for this. I'll take you back to our room, I can't let anything happen this night. I don't want to take advantage of you." He helps me put on my clothes. He carries me to our hotel room. The last thing I remember is falling asleep in our bed, in his arms.

*Jordan*

Did I just reject sex with Melanie! Melanie the hottest girl in school? I'm not myself, I seem like another person. I drank too much, so did she. Sex couldn't have happened, not under the circumstances. But how bummed I am. This is for the best. I look past me as she lies half asleep on a lounger near the water. Fuck! How beautiful she is. She's just perfect. I seem so weak lately. It's because of her. She makes me feel things I don't want to feel. This has been going on for a while. I ignored it at first, I ignored her. I'm weak because of her.

I pretended she didn't exist but the more often I saw her, the more often she was near me, I couldn't ignore her. I had to and would get her attention with something. And that succeeded several times. But that action on the plane went too far, there I definitely got her attention and how.

I let Sophie blow me. She almost begged me. Just like all the other girls who almost beg me, just because they know my parents have a lot of money. I live in a big villa that every girl dreams of. But no girl has ever really fallen for me because of how I am. Before they really know me they already know my financial status. They love that. I always saw it as an advantage for me because I always got my way. Until now.

Melanie is different. She doesn't know much about me or she doesn't care. That's new to me. I get any girl I want. It's always been so easy. If I like a girl, I tie her around my finder like that. But Melanie is quite a challenge and somehow that excites me a lot. Only she sees me as a player, using girls. And I can't blame her. But it is not my intention to hurt and use her. I want to be with her but I have to put her out of my mind since she clearly has no interest in me. She only wants me under the influence of alcohol, I know now. What happened in the shower earlier did not represent anything. It was only lust from both of us.

I can focus better on having fun here in Italy than on a girl who is not interested in me. I must and will put her out of my mind.

I carry her to the room. I take off her shoes and put her on the bed. Iwant to get up but she pulls me against her. "Don't go, stay here." She says quietly. Before I can answer it, she has fallen asleep. I can't do this. I can't let her lie so close to me. It feels familiar, but I can't. This is tormenting me. I decide to sleep on the couch for this night. The next morning I get up early and leave the room as fast as I can. I cannot face her.

**

Don't forget to vote

634 words