23 disturbed

He brings his face closer to mine. I can't wait any longer. I want to feel his mouth on my mouth. I pull his face toward me. We kiss fiercely. Soon our tongues are sliding over each other. He has me with one hand holding my face and an arm around my waist which he presses firmly against his body. Drops of water slide down our bodies.

Adrenaline steams through my body. It turns me on and I feel he feels the same. I feel his hard-on pressing against me. He pushes it more and more toward me. We both know where this is going. We want nothing more right now. When we want to continue, there is a sudden knock on the door. It startles us both. I whisper to him that I locked the door. I jump off the sink and take a towel from the rack. i wrap it around me and go to see who is at the door. I see that Jordan is still changing quickly. He smiles at me.

I pull open the door and, to my surprise, see Megan standing there. I did expect her to be the last one at my door. She looks at me from top to bottom. She looks at me dirty.

"Aren't you embarrassed to be walking around like this in front of my ex? I just knocked on the door to ask if you'll join me for dinner later, you don't have to now." I look at her insulted. What is she thinking.

"Aren't you ashamed? If you hadn't disturbed us, I'd be fucking her right now. I don't want anything to do with you or Sophie." Shouts Jordan from the bedroom but Megan back. So that's how Jordan sees me, a substitute for Megan or Sophie.

"Sophie?! What does Sophie have to do with this?" I laugh when she acts so hysterical.

"Ask her that yourself, how she spent her time on the plane." I tell her.

I think to myself, I'm not much better than Sophie. I just let myself go with Jordan, too. He uses me just the same as he did with Sophie and probably Megan. I find myself disgusted right now. How did I misjudge myself so much. Do I really have no self-respect? But I don't like em, right? Then there's no problem. If it was a one-time thing. And there were no feelings involved.

I slam the door in her face. I'm so done with her whining. I turn m eom and walk over to the bed. I see Jordan is still naked.

"So honey, shall we finish what we just started?" He asks as he gestures for me to join him.

He is unbelievable.

"Gaddamn Jordan, put your clothes on. We're expected at the restaurant in a minute. Then you can go back to your boyfriend Quinten. I'm going to take a quick shower. I think you can probably help yourself."

"Just now you liked what you saw otherwise you wouldn't just come into the bathroom. I saw how you looked at me Melanie, you're not disgusted with me. You just find me attractive but you don't want to admit it."

I ignore him and walk to the bathroom. I can finally shower in peace without being disturbed. I lock the bathroom door just to be safe.

I walk to the closet to find an outfit. I just took a quick shower and don't want to be late for the restaurant. I put on a cropped top with a skirt underneath.

**

Don't forget to vote

582 words