11 soggy clothes

The door opens. I see a girl of about 10. She is wearing a green dress. She wears her hair in a low ponytail. She smiles sweetly at me.

"Hey, is Jordan there?" I ask her. She nods and takes me to him.

He is in his room apparently. Their niche is huge. All the walls are white. They even have an indoor pool.

"Here is his room, just knock and he will open."

I knock twice on his room door and he opens the door. With a crooked smile, he leads me inside. It is a large bedroom with black walls with 2 large windows on the side. He has a double bed that looks a little too comfortable. He has taste, though. I didn't expect that from him.

I see books stacked along his bed. I didn't know he liked reading. Apparently, there are many things I don't know about him at all.

There is silence for a moment. Jordan sits down on the bed and looks out.

"Hey, was that your sister letting me in? How sweet she is." I ask to break the silence.

"Thanks, her name is Lily. It's my half-sister."

I sit down by him on the bed. He turns around and looks at me in disgust.

"Did you just sit on my bed with your sopping wet clothes? Here put some of mine on." He chuckles.

He gets up and walks to his closet. He takes out a grey jogging shirt and an oversized shirt. He hands the garments to me and turns around. "Put this on, you'll catch a cold later, I'll turn around." He says worriedly.

Is he for real. Does he really think I will fall for this o dress up in front of him. I start laughing hard, he looks at me questioningly.

"Do you really think I will change my clothes in front of you?"

"If we are going to sleep in a room together for 2 weeks I'm sure it will be more common for me to see you in your underwear, it's not like I've never seen a girl in underwear before."

Did he really say this? What a dick he is. The 'badboy' emerges again. He gets to dream on about seeing me in underwear.

"Okay okay I'll go wait in the corridor. But go ahead."

Jordan walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. I quickly take off my shirt and trousers. Then I put on the grey jogging shirt. When I want to put on his oversized shirt he comes in. "What took you so long man, ooh you're not ready yet ..."

He closes the door and walks towards me. I stand stiffened with his shirt half on. He comes closer and I feel his warm breath on my neck. He looks at my bra and pulls the shirt back down.

"Did that take so long?" he asks.

I am still processing what just happened. Did he just see me in bra and then pull down my shirt himself? I stand up and slap him in the face.

"Hey - what did I do to deserve that?!"

"First you come in without even asking if I was ready yet, then you look at my bra and pull down my shirt yourself." He laughs.

"I'm sorry beauty, I won't do it again. Besides, you shouldn't be so insecure. You look good. You look better in my clothes than I do myself."

That last sentence makes me blush. I almost forget what I came here for again.

My shopping bag! That was it. I see it in thecorner of his room. The black bag with pink lettering that holds my lingerieand perfume. I walk over to it and bend down. Before I can grab it, he is aheadof me

***

617 words

Like and vote