Bonus 2

5 years later...

Jungkook never thought he will get pregnant in such a young age.

Things happened when Jungkook woke up extremely grumpy, basically throwing a tantrum at the twins and refused to get down from the bed. The twins got no choice but to leave the boy alone, since this is what he wants.

Later when Jungkook went for breakfast, he again threw a fit, saying all of the food smells disgusting and he was about to throw up just by smelling them.

The servants were confused with the behaviour of the younger male since they all know, Jungkook is a total sweetheart. Though sometimes he can get bratty, he will never go beyond limit.

What surprised them more was Jungkook suddenly fainted, falling in an unconscious state.

The whole mansion was chaotic. Courtney was quick to call the twins and Seokjin to check on the boy and they were very worried about the boy, afraid there's any health problems with him.

The situation and atmosphere turned drastically when Seokjin informed everyone that Jungkook is pregnant, for a month. Everyone was so happy for Jungkook and the twins, the newly wedded husbands.

So that's how everything happened.

So that's why Taehyung was currently standing in front of Jungkook, head tugged down with a nervous expression on his face.

"Did you have breakfast today?"

"Yes."

"Did you have lunch today?"

"Yes."

"Did you go to the market today?"

"Y-Yes."

"Then why the hell did you forget to buy strawberries for me?"

"Please forgive me!" Taehyung suddenly kneeled down in front of Jungkook, placing his hands on the boy's thighs, staring at him with his famous puppy eyes. "I didn't mean to forget! I was too busy-" "So I'm no more the most important to you?"

Jungkook asked, pouting hardly and his eyes turned glassy with the tears. Taehyung let out a small curse at the sudden change of mood of his husband before getting up, lifting the boy up and put him on his lap.

"Of course you're still the most precious, most important one to all of us!" Taehyung quickly comforted the boy, hand busy rubbing circles on the boy's flat belly, trying to use this way to calm his distress down.

Jungkook sniffled, glaring at the older male, lips still pouty, "Then why did you forget?! Don't you afraid of losing me if I died in hunger?!"

There's not even a possibility that Jungkook will die in hunger and the boy was clearly exaggerating but he could not say anything.

"I can teleport there and buy it for you-" "But it won't be the same." Jungkook muttered, playing with his fingers, looking so pitiful at that moment. He used his thumbnail to dig into the soft flesh of his fingers, causing crescent shapes on his flesh.

"Bambi, don't do this." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands, caressing them carefully, "I promise I won't forget a single thing you assigned me to do anymore. Do you trust hyungie?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded his head in tiny before tilting his head, placing it on Taehyung's shoulder. He spared a few glances at the older male and at the end finally asking, "Am I getting more and more annoying, hyungie?"

"Of course not! You can keep acting like this, we are totally okay with it." Taehyung said, giving a small peck on Jungkook's lips, "But next time please don't wake me up in the middle of the night and ask for cookies..." He muttered, pouting.