Chapter 10

Taehyung walked inside his office, basically where he does his paperwork or has meetings with other mafia bosses. His office is the safest place in the whole mafia training place because it's the most guarded one. Taehyung wouldn't want anything to happen to the baby. He would be dead meat if anything happens to Jungkook as not just his eomma will kill him, his brother will torture him to dead too.

He was debating whether he should place the baby on the couch or on his lap. At the end he chose the second option. He sat down on his swirling chair, whole body sinking in the soft cushion as he settled the baby on his lap.

"Now little thing, I will give you a mission which is to keep quiet and not make a sound. You can do whatever you want but you can't move, can't talk and can't disturb me. Got it?" Taehyung demanded. He found his demand was so reasonable.

Jungkook just stared at the older male like he's the biggest joke in the world. He rolled his eyes before lowering his head and give his attention to the bunny plushie.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" Taehyung asked, disbelief filled in his tone.

Jungkook ignored the reactive male, and continued squishing the bunny's hand with his tiny fingers.

Taehyung rolled his eyes too, and decided not to be so petty. He sighed heavily as he leaned against the back of the chair. He let out a small wince when he felt something pressing against his waist.

His hand went towards his waist, another hand still holding the baby. He fished out his pistol from his waistband and put it onto the desk in front of him.

After the small action of Taehyung, the older man heard a small gasp from the baby.

"Woo!" The baby reached his hand out and pointed at Taehyung's pistol. "Cool!"

Taehyung smirked after looking at the direction that the baby was pointing. He picked up the pistol, "You mean this?"

Jungkook's gaze followed the movement of Taehyung. He nodded his head eagerly, sparkles scattered inside his doe eyes. "Pretty!"

Taehyung smiled proudly. That pistol is actually Taehyung's favourite weapon. The one he used for killing countless bad guys without a single miss, the one he personally hired someone to engrave his birth flower, Carolina Allspice on it.

"Looks like you got good taste huh?" Taehyung tilted his head, revolving the pistol in his hand, "You want it?"

Jungkook again nodded his head, eyesight already fixed on the pistol. Taehyung shook his head in defeat. He took out the bullets from the pistol, placing them on the desk.

"Well since you gave it a compliment, I'll lend you a chance to play for a while." He handed it to Jungkook and the baby instantly accepted it.

Jungkook traces his finger on the outline of the pattern engraved on the pistol with a wide smile on his face. The smile was so wide until his bunny teeth were shown, looking so cute in everyone's eyes. He held the pistol tightly, clutching it securely in his small hands.

Taehyung stared at the baby. He doesn't know right now, his eyes were no longer filled with darkness but fondness and sweetness, only for the little baby.

Suddenly a knock on the door broke the peaceful moment. Taehyung snapped himself out of his mind. Clearing his throat, he said in his deep voice. "Come in."

A man who was holding a file on his hand opened the door. He bowed before stepping inside. He walked forward and placed the file on Taehyung's desk.

"This is the information that you wanted, Mr Kim." He said. Although his head was still tugged down, he could see Jungkook was playing with a pistol while giggling loudly.