Chapter 52

"He's using my way to calm Taehyung down! Such a cutie!!"

The twin rolled their eyes when they saw the most annoying couple in the world heading towards them quickly. While baby Jungkook was still focusing on making Taehyung's pain fly away.

"What are you doing here, Jin hyung and the midget?" Taehyung asked, annoyance laced in his words. He paid no mind to their reply as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist, stopping the boy from patting his forehead, "That's enough, Bambi. Thank you," he said.

"Welcome!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly with a wide smile on his face. Suddenly two hands cupped his cheeks and his fluffy cheeks got squeezed by the owner of the hands.

"My sweet baby, do you still remember me? I'm angel hyungie, does that ring a bell?" Jimin asked, using the softest tone that he could possess.

"Angel hyungie?" Jungkook repeated after Jimin, tilting his head. He tried to search for this person in his memory but he found nothing. So he just shook his head, pouting hardly, "No..."

Jimin cooed out when he saw the frustrated expression on his face. "It's okay, I won't blame you for that." He muttered, continue squeezing his cheeks and the next second, his hand got poorly pushed away by V.

He immediately let out a growl, glaring at V, "Yah! I was having my sweet moment with Jungkookie!"

V raised his eyebrows, "Do I look like I fucking care?"

They continued to bicker while Seokjin already sat down and ask for another plate of pancakes and Taehyung was busy soothing Jungkook's curly hair.

Then suddenly, a cute gasp was heard and baby Jungkook that was supposed to sit on V's lap set his feet on the floor, began running away in full speed.

"Kitty hyungie!!"

Jungkook exclaimed loudly, running towards the Kitty hyungie, which's none other that Min Yoongi himself. The said male of course opened his arms wide and accepted the boy, securing him in his embrace.

"Kookie." Yoongi softly called out with his usual deep voice as he used his hand to stroke Jungkook's hair.

The boy nuzzled his face against Yoongi's chest before raising his head up, making eye contact with the older man. "Mwiss you so much." His voice went muffled as he was talking against the soft fabric of the clothes.

Namjoon just stood behind them, watching the scene rather awkwardly, while the other four persons in the dining room couldn't sit still anymore.

"The fuck?! Why did he recognise Min Yoongi?!"

"He remembered that lazy grandpa but not my angelic face?!"

"Should I trim my wings to make it more remarkable for Kookie?"

"I fed him so many times yet he still not able to recognise me."

All of their complaints went unheard for Yoongi and Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know why either. When his eyes set on the male that was walking inside from the door, he felt a familiar connection towards him and his name immediately popped up in his mind.

"Carry." Jungkook circled his arms around Yoongi's neck and the male did as he boy asked, lifted him up in ease. The boy buried his face in the crook of his neck.

Yoongi started to walk towards his other brothers. As expected, he earned many glares from them, but he ignored them. "I heard that Jungkook is a vampire now?" He asked, sitting down on the couch and settle Jungkook on his lap.

"Yes but can you please give Jungkook back to me first?" Taehyung asked, smiling politely but all of them knew he got thousands of curse words behind that fake smile of his.

Yoongi shook his head, smirking, "Why should I? Kookie loves me, right?" He threw the question to the youngest in the room.

Baby Jungkook just nodded his head in tiny.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows up, "See?"

The others can only gritted their teeth, watching Jungkook staying with Yoongi with an unpleasant feeling in their heart.

"We were supposed to have a pleasant morning with Jungkook and only us, so why are you guys here?" Taehyung asked, pointing his finger at Jimin, "You, start with your explanation first."

"I just missed the baby."

"What about you?" Taehyung pointed at Seokjin.

"Oh yeah, your question reminded me something." Seokjin put his fork back to the plate elegantly before wiping his syrup stained lips with napkins. He then stood up from the chair and approached Jungkook, that was still on Yoongi's lap.

Jungkook can feel a presence getting closer to him so he raised his head up to check who is it. When he made eye contact with Seokjin, his chin was immediately held by the older male.

"Open your mouth, cutie. Let hyungie check something." Seokjin said softly.

Jungkook obeyed his words without any hesitation, opening his small mouth. He felt Seokjin tilting his chin in different directions, checking the inner part of his mouth. And the next second, Seokjin placed his index finger on his upper gum, pressing them in a gentle way.

Suddenly Jungkook felt pain when Seokjin pressed a certain part of his gum. A loud whimper instantly escaped from his mouth and he flinched, backing away from the touch. He pushed Seokjin's hands away and again hiding his face in Yoongi's neck.

"What did you do, Kim Seokjin?" V growled out, protective mode again on while Yoongi was busy rubbing Jungkook's back in a soothing way.

V, of course, earned a smack from Seokjin.

"I'm a doctor, little brother. I'll never hurt my patient. I was just trying to check and predict when will Jungkook's fangs started to grow." Seokjin let out an annoyed tsk.

"So when will he get his fangs? He will get baby fangs right?" Taehyung asked. The mention of 'baby fangs' earned attention from all of the men.

All of the men, except Jungkook stared at Seokjin with sparkling eyes, wanting to know more about Jungkook's baby fangs.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at the sudden attention that he got. "His fangs will grow in a few days since he's able to feel pain just now. It's faster than I thought." He muttered, "Oh and if I'm not mistaken," he turned his face and stared at the twins.

"He'll gain his memories by tomorrow. I can promise that."

❤️🌹
Since I don't want anyone to miss my new story, I'll keep it as Taekook. But I still think that it's better to be a threesome book and I don't want another TaekookV book since I wanted to try new things, so I decided...

I'll make it as GgukTaeKook! Top Taehyung, Switch Jeongguk and Bottom Jungkook. Sounds nice?