Chapter 9

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who's now sitting obediently on a small stool. The baby was wearing a deer onesie, hands clutching at a bunny plushie which Taehyung didn't know who bought it for him and he's wearing a pair of shoes that have penguin faces on them.

Taehyung know it's time for him to work, but he didn't want to bring the baby there. Mainly because his working place is full of guns, black suited men that trains and maybe sometimes will see a person lied on the ground, dead.

But he got no choice.

"Baby." Taehyung called out, tapping Jungkook's forehead with his index finger. The baby snapped his head up, eyes widened up as he stared at the older man. Suddenly the baby huffed loudly, turning his head.

Taehyung was so confused when Jungkook turned his whole body around, leaving his back and cute bum for him to see.

"What was that for? You're throwing a tantrum now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook again huffed. He shook his head, still mad at Taehyung for not picking up his pacifier last night.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Well if you want to stay here, stay here then." He said. He walked away, not even for two steps, he heard a squeaking sound behind him.

Jungkook instantly got down from the stool. His bum basically wiggling in the air as he tried to touch the floor with his short legs without stumbling. When he successfully landed onto the floor, he quickly followed Taehyung. Each steps that he made created squeaking sound as his shoes were made to have these sound when he walks.

Taehyung stopped walking. His lips was curved up, forming a small smile. He knew the baby will follow him. A few more squeaking sound then the older man felt a small but warm hand wrapped around one of his finger tightly.

He looked down, finding the baby looked away, didn't want to spare a glance at him. Taehyung just laughed out and started walking.

Taehyung's one step equals to four squeaking sounds. The older man just took three steps and Jungkook is required to take twelve steps.

Taehyung sighed out. He's going to be late for his work if he walks in slow steps to cope with the baby's steps. So he decided to carry the baby. He lifted the baby up, placing one arm under Jungkook's bum, another hand placed on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook seemed to be taken back by the action of Taehyung. He stared at him in disbelief. "Tae bend down?" He muttered with soft voice.

Taehyung took time to analyse Jungkook's words. Soon pink tint spread around Taehyung's cheeks. He let out a small fake cough. "Well I need to carry you. Your legs are so short." He sassed.

Jungkook may be a baby, but he understood Taehyung just insulted his legs.

"Hmph!" Jungkook huffed loudly, lips turning pouty. "Not short!" He argued.

"Want me to use a ruler to measure them? I bet they're not over 30 centimetres." Taehyung added, a mischievous smile planted on his face. He opened his palm, stretching his middle finger and thumb out, "See, this is 20 centimetres..." he said, showing the baby.

Then he placed stretched out fingers on Jungkook's right leg, only spaces left as Taehyung's hand almost covered the whole length of Jungkook's leg. A small chuckle escaped from his lips.

Taehyung raised his head up and smirked in victory. Jungkook was having a mini breakdown. He got a dazed gaze, paled face as he stared at his legs in disbelief. He touched his legs with his small hands, imitating how Taehyung measured his leg just now.

"S-Short..." Taehyung heard Jungkook let out a mumble. This makes him laughed out like a witch successfully made a potion that could make people die.

Teasing baby is so fun.

🌹🌹🌹

Black suited men all lined up like how they did usually. They're all over 6 feet tall, having a stoic face as they're waiting for Taehyung's arrival. Suddenly a limousine arrived and stopped right in front of them.

One of the man opened the door for Taehyung. "Mr Kim." The man greeted Taehyung with his head tugged down.

Taehyung who sat inside the car gave him a small hum in return. He held Jungkook in his arms while the baby still hasn't walked out of the fact that he got short legs. He got done from the car, adjusted the baby in his arms so that he would be more comfortable.

After that, he started to walk further until he felt a small tug on his collar. He looked down, finding the baby staring at him.

"What?" Taehyung replied rather harshly.

"Koo's bunny." Jungkook muttered, eyebrows creased to a small frown.

"Bunny? Where's the bunny?" Taehyung asked, feeling confused with Jungkook's word. Jungkook pointed his finger at the limousine and Taehyung looked at the direction that he pointed.

"Where the hell you find bunny in my car?" Taehyung questioned but he still headed back to his car. He opened the car door himself, scanning his car with his eyes. A small laugh escaped from his lips when he saw the bunny plushie that lied on the car seat. He reached his hand out to take the bunny and handed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to take the bunny, but suddenly Taehyung retreated his hand. The older man immediately earned a glare from the baby.

"Bunny!" Jungkook exclaimed, pointing at the bunny plushie.

Taehyung shook the bunny plushie in his hand, tilting his head. "Before taking it, what should you say?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, lips pursed into a thin line. He thinks hardly before saying, "You're welcome?" He said, eyes holding so much innocence as he stared at the older man.

Taehyung was so speechless. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He always need to remind himself that Jungkook is not like an ordinary baby. He should not expect any normal reply from the baby.

He shoved the plushie in Jungkook's embrace. "This bunny is ugly." He sassed, a small way to take a revenge on the baby.

He continued to walk, while baby Jungkook argued. "Tae ish more ugly." Jungkook said, hugging the plushie tightly as he turned his face, looking away from Taehyung.

"The hell? You compared me with that ugly bunny?" Taehyung yelled out, earning a small huff from the baby.

"Ugly." Jungkook again said out and immediately earned a protest from the older man.

As they're bickering, the other guards stared to question among themselves. Who is that baby? Why Taehyung laughed so much and talked so much? Why the baby isn't dead yet?