Chapter 40

Sorry not sorry, no smut ❤️

"Since I'm already your boyfriend," Jungkook blinked his eyes shyly, "Will we make love tonight?"

Taehyung and V started to coughed uncontrollably after hearing Jungkook's question. They sure didn't expect the boy will be that bold.

"P-Petal, where did you learn that from?" V asked, patting his chest to calm his coughing down.

"You mean making love? I knew it when I was 10!" Jungkook claimed, looking really unbothered at that moment.

The twins stared at the boy in disbelief. They thought they've protected Jungkook's innocence well, but turns out they didn't. So who's the one who tainted the boy's innocence?

"So can we can we? Can we make love?" Jungkook asked, his eyes sparkled like they owed billion of stars in the universe.

Of course, the twins couldn't say no to that cute look of his-

"No Bambi. You're still a minor." Taehyung replied as he pulled the comforter up and used it to cover the whole body of the boy. He didn't want to end up getting seduced (?) by his body.

"Wow, I really didn't expect you to be so self disciplined." V said with an amused look on his face, earning a furious nod from Jungkook.

"I was about to say that!" Jungkook explained, showing his fingers out as he started to describe his plan, "I always know Taetae hyungie can't say no to me so I'm already prepared to get a scolding and a big no from V hyungie and then continue to make love with Taetae hyungie-" "Wait, what makes you think I'll scold you and say no to you, petal?"

V set his large hand on Jungkook's fingers, holding them and squeezed in a teasing way, "Hmm?" He hummed, eyebrows quirked up.

Fuck. Jungkook wanted to curse out, but he can't destroy the 'innocent Jungkook' in the twins eyes. He was supposed to flirt with them, not getting it reversely! His whole face turned red as he kept his lips sealed.

"Can you guys give me some attention?" Taehyung asked, frowning as he again pouted.

Jungkook giggled out as he leaned forward and pecked Taehyung's lips. "Sorry hyungie." He backed away, looking at the twins excitedly, "So since you both agreed, let's make love!"

"No, petal." "No, Bambi." They said in unison.

Jungkook's happy smile turned into a deep pout, "Why?" He whined loudly.

"You're a minor. That's the reason." V replied, voice sounding firm and deep and Jungkook knew he couldn't change the male's decision now.

"B-But..." Jungkook stammered, playing with his fingers that laid on his lap, "But I really wanted to try it. I heard the bottom moaning in pleasure when they make love with the top... I wanted to feel pleasured too..." he muttered sadly, while the twins just couldn't believe that they just heard.

"Where the hell did you hear a bottom moaning in pleasure?!" Taehyung asked, voice raising up a little.

"In the porn of course!" Jungkook replied without a single hesitation, "You guys don't watch porn?" He asked.

Taehyung let out a chuckle. He wasn't sure what he should feel right now. While V was still in deep thoughts.

What happened to my innocent petal? V kept on asking himself in his mind.

"What kind of question is that, Bambi?" Taehyung asked, again letting out an airy chuckle, "We watched porn, but that was three hundred years ago-" "Then you guys have more reason to fuck me, oops, I mean, to make love with me!"

Jungkook cut off his sentence. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and V's hand with his and placed them on his bum, "My bum is definitely better than the bottom in the porn! Hyungie~~Try me out~~" he whined loudly.

This is a complete seduction. The twins were so proud of themselves that they are able to keep his composure, maintain not to ruin the boy in front of him.

They retreated their hands, still missing the warmth of the boy's body but they knew it's not the right time.

"Sleep petal. Let's change the make love thing into thousand of kisses, okay?" V asked, running his fingers through Jungkook's curly hair.

Jungkook can't help but pouted sadly. His last plan still failed. "Fine. I want ten kissy." He mumbled, but still audible for the twins.

"I want it double!" Taehyung claimed loudly, successfully making the boy smiled out widely again.

Jungkook quickly crawled towards the boy, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck as he started pecking his lips like a woodpecker. He giggled cutely while he constantly giving more kisses to the male.

V just watched them interacting cutely with fondness in his eyes. He doesn't know why he got a proud feeling, like a mother, watching her own kids growing up. But he didn't expect Jungkook turning into a rather pervert kid.

"V hyungie's turn!" V heard Jungkook exclaimed loudly and the next second, a pair of soft lips were on his. He still couldn't believe he get to kiss Jungkook so easily.

After the small kissing session, Jungkook finally slipped himself back under the thick comforter obediently and the twins can finally sighed in relief.

Just when V was about to shut off the light, Jungkook started to speak.

"I have one more question!" Jungkook said, raising his right hand up.

"You may ask, Mister Jungkook." Taehyung teased as he imitated how teachers speak, earning a small laugh from the boy.

"I wonder it long time ago..." Jungkook muttered and started drawing circles on top of the comforter. He again glanced at the twins shyly and this time, the twins knew this expression too well.

"Let me guess, you want to ask about making love again?" Taehyung asked with an unamused expression on his face.

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly. "I wonder if you guys will together put your thingy inside my bum? Then I'll have two thingy inside my bum-"

His voice went muffled when V put his large hand over his mouth in a gentle way, forcefully shutting the boy up.

"Sleep, petal, sleep. Please." V said while his face was red. He swore he did think about the scene in his brain just now. While Taehyung was already dwelled in his imagination, face getting redder and redder.

That night, Jungkook did sleep peacefully. Poor the twins. They just couldn't keep their wild thoughts away.