Chapter 36

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook snapped himself out of his mind when he heard stranger's voice. He quickly took a step back, "Y-Yes." He took this chance to look at the stranger in front of him closer, just to realise he looked more and more alike with the boy that he met during kindergarten.

"Thank god. Sorry for bumping into you." He smiled apologetically, "If nothing, I'll go now-" "Wait!"

Jungkook stopped him, putting his hand on the stranger's hand to stop him. "A-Are you Hoseok?"

The stranger held an amused expression on his face, mouth turning into 'o' shape, "You know me?"

"So you really are Hoseok!" Jungkook said rather excitedly. He thinks he had found out the suitable person to be his fake boyfriend.

Hoseok nodded his head. He still has a small smile on his face. "Can you please tell me who are you? It's scaring me that you know me." He let out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh my bad!" Jungkook tucked his hair before reaching his hand out for the man to shake, "I'm Jungkook, Jungkookie. The one that goes to the same kindergarten with you. Do you remember?"

"Same kindergarten?" Hoseok muttered. He scanned Jungkook from head to toe, examining his face features. When he saw Jungkook's big round eyes, memories flooded in his mind and he finally can tell who Jungkook is.

"I know you! I asked you to be my boyfriend when I was 5 wasn't I? I'm sorry for that." Hoseok's face turned slightly red as he scratched the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

Jungkook just let out a small laugh. "No need to be sorry. I will ask you to be my boyfriend later so it's gonna be a tie." He said without any hesitation.

"E-Eh?" Hoseok was stunned.

Yugyeom on the other hand again choked on his drink after hearing what Jungkook said. He quickly stood up, bowing apologetically to Hoseok.

"I'm sorry. My friend over there got no filter." Yugyeom said to Hoseok. "Wait here for a while." After that he pulled Jungkook away, having a small distance with Hoseok.

"Why?" Jungkook asked his friend.

"Seriously? You asked me why? Do you understand you can't just randomly tell someone to be your boyfriend!" Yugyeom whisper-yelled, "Do you want another innocent life die in your hyungie's hands?"

"B-But aside from getting killed by my brother, he gets to date me! See I got pretty looks, tons of money, good body shape and many more! He receive zero disadvantage if he becomes my fake boyfriend." Jungkook explained and Yugyeom doesn't know he got convinced.

"You're going to break his heart if he falls for you."

Jungkook just shook his head, "I'll explain to him." He said and without waiting for his friend reply, he already turned around and showed Hoseok a sweet smile.

"Hoseok, be my fake boyfriend please!" Jungkook said, grabbing Hoseok's hand and shake it from left to right, "I'll explain the details to you! I promise you will get many advantages!"

He dragged Hoseok with him while the said male was so confused, completely oblivious about what awaits him.

🌹🌹🌹

"Where's petal?"

V asked his mother as he loosened the tie around his neck, passing his working bag to the maid that stood beside him while Taehyung followed behind him.

"He went out with Yugyeom." Seoyeon replied while her gaze still set on the photo book.

"The fuck?" V heard his brother cursed behind him.

Seoyeon let out an annoyed tsk before raising her head up, glaring at her younger son, "Language, Tae." She muttered.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "Why did he go out with that Gyeomie guy? What if he did something bad to my Bambi?" He asked, panic mode on when he started a small drama in his mind.

"Let the boy have some freedom. He got the rights to have friends!" Seoyeon exclaimed before standing up from the couch. She excitedly rushed towards the twins with the photo book on her hands and they knew once their mother held this kind of expression on her face, it wouldn't be a good thing.

"Mom, please stop making that creepy expression." Taehyung can't help but said. As expected, he earned a smack from the woman.

"Have some respect to your mother, okay?" Seoyeon said before showing a fake smile to them. She then lifted up the photo book that she was holding, reaching her hand out so that the twins can take a clear look of the picture.

"Look at this girl. Her name is Jeon Hyemin and she's a vampire, currently... Oh her age is unknown but whatever," She shrugged, "Doesn't she looks a bit alike to our Jungkookie? Look at her eyes!"

The twins just took a glance at the picture before moving their heads away. They could straight away tell the difference between her and Jungkook with just one glance.

"No. Jungkook's eyes is rounder and more sparkly. Hers looked so dull and in a shape of... triangle?" V muttered, voice turning softer at the end of his sentence.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement. "Her lips was wider than Jungkook's. Jungkook's lips were small but plump," And totally kissable, Taehyung of course didn't say that, "Hers looks wide and thin. Not my type." He scrunched up his face.

Seoyeon jutted out her bottom lip, again looking at the picture, "You guys were right. But this girl is our only option. Others don't really match what I want and what you like."

"Anything is okay mom. As long as he or she is a normal person. We just wanted to try to start a relationship, right?" V asked, looking at his brother. Taehyung nodded his head in reply.

"Okay then." Seoyeon replied softly. After that, they all heard a loud voice, saying "I'm home!" And a few rushed footsteps followed by.

Wide smile immediately planted on their lips as they knew the voice belongs to Jungkook. They waited for the boy to step inside the living and greet them with a cute bunny smile.

Just like how they expected, Jungkook did step inside the room with a wide smile on his face. But what they didn't expect was...

The bunny boy was holding someone's hand. They hands were intertwined. The owner of the other hand was having a awkward face expression on his face as he forced out a smile, waving his another free hand a little.

They were about to ask who was the boy and Jungkook cleared their question in the next second.

"Eomma, hyungie, meet Hoseok! He's my boyfriend!"