Disclaimer

This story is purely my imagination. Things happened in this story might not makes sense to you, if you don't like it, please click the arrow on left side and leave my book alone.

!!Warnings!!
1. Age gap
2. Sweetness overload
3. Cuteness overload
4. Loads of fluff
5. Bottom Jungkook
6. Top Taehyung
7. Top V
8. Polyamory relationship
9. M-preg
10. Height gap
11. Will update this story every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Here's a small introduction about the characters in this book:

Kim V* 1230 years old* Cold and heartless * The king of vampires * Older than Taehyung by five minutes * Possessive when it comes to his property* Can be really gentle when it comes to the person that he cares a lot* Work as a CEO during daylight ...

Kim V
* 1230 years old
* Cold and heartless
* The king of vampires
* Older than Taehyung by five minutes
* Possessive when it comes to his property
* Can be really gentle when it comes to the person that he cares a lot
* Work as a CEO during daylight
* Doesn't talk much
* 6'3

* Kim Taehyung* 1230 years old* The second king of vampires* Younger twin* Looks carefree and harmless but he's more heartless than his brother* Work as a mafia leader during daylight* Talks more than his brother, but most of the time is savage co...

* Kim Taehyung
* 1230 years old
* The second king of vampires
* Younger twin
* Looks carefree and harmless but he's more heartless than his brother
* Work as a mafia leader during daylight
* Talks more than his brother, but most of the time is savage comments
* Really whipped for Jungkook
* 6'3

* Kim Taehyung* 1230 years old* The second king of vampires* Younger twin* Looks carefree and harmless but he's more heartless than his brother* Work as a mafia leader during daylight* Talks more than his brother, but most of the time is savage co...

* Jeon Jungkook
* 18 years old (Will be 2 and a half years old at the start of the story)
* Human
* A giggly and smiley baby
* Loves to annoy Taehyung
* The only thing that could stops Taehyung's and V's anger
* Innocent and being protected from everyone in the Kim Household
*5'6

This story happens in a world where vampire and human live without each other presence peacefully. The vampire setting in this story might sound strange for vampire fan but deal with it, I'm not really familiar with vampire and I wish I could write in the way I like and the way I'm comfortable with.

I know the information above it's not accurate to the real information in real life but please remember, this story is purely a fiction. And I love height difference so please don't judge me.

Last but not least, hope you all will enjoy my story.