Chapter 11

"H-Hey hey, don't cry!"

Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears with the pad of his thumb but his speed didn't catch up with the speed of Jungkook's eyes produced tears. The baby's cries got even louder as he pushed Taehyung's hands away from him.

"M-Mean!!" Jungkook cried out, chubby fingers curled into small fists and he rubbed his eyes with them.

Taehyung started to get annoyed by the loud cries of the baby but he couldn't complain at all. After all, it was him who caused the baby to cry.

"Yah! I demand you to stop crying!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook spared a glance at him before hiccuping. His cried got even louder than just now.

Taehyung winced, rubbing his ears with his hands. He's not sure about what should he do. He usually gets everything if he demands for it. He constantly covered his ears with his palm, decided to wait the baby get tired and stop crying.

After a few minutes, Jungkook is still crying. Looks like Taehyung underestimated his strength. He started to feel pity towards the baby. This is where the older man realised he should take further action.

He placed his hand on Jungkook's back with hesitation, giving him a few gentle pat. He saw his brother doing this to Jungkook yesterday, so he thinks that maybe it could calm the baby down.

He gave the baby more pat, followed by a few rub and it seems like it's working since baby Jungkook's cries started turned into small sniffles.

The baby hiccuped, trying to catch his breath as he stared at Taehyung. He wiped his tears with the back of his hands.

Seeing the baby has the sign of stop crying, Taehyung decided to stand up along with the baby in his arms to take a small walk in the garden. But sadly, due to Taehyung's and Jungkook's poor luck, Jungkook accidentally hit his elbow on the hard table when Taehyung was standing up.

Taehyung got startled when he heard the loud smacking sound emitted from the table when Jungkook's elbow hit it. He quickly turned his head to see how will the baby react.

Jungkook was dazed for a moment. Soon, when pain started to spread from his elbow to other parts of the body, his lips turned to a maximum graph from a y=0 graph. Tears formed in his eyes and slowly, they rolled down from his fluffy cheeks.

"No no no no no!" Taehyung just wished Jungkook's tears got an on and off button. He cupped the baby's face cheeks with one of his hand, "Don't cry don't cry..."

But baby Jungkook isn't planning to listen to Taehyung. He hates pain so much. He just wanted to cry out louder to ease his pain.

"P-Pain..." Jungkook stammered, clutching Taehyung's collar, fingers formed into a tiny fist.

"I know I know. But please stop crying, Bambi." Taehyung said, patting Jungkook's back. He expected Jungkook could calm down by that, but this time it isn't working. He got panicked as he doesn't have any experience in calming a baby down.

"Oh god stop crying." Taehyung muttered, bouncing the baby in his arms, trying to distract him from crying.

A knock on the door was heard during this chaos.

Taehyung groaned loudly. "What is it?!" He yelled, hand still busy patting Jungkook's back. He stormed forward and grabbed the door handle to twist it open, "This better be important or I'll fucking kill you-"

He opened the door and revealed his eldest brother and his brother in law.

"Calm your ass down. No need to yell- Oh my! Who is this cutie? Why is he crying?" Taehyung's eldest brother, Kim Seokjin gasped out in shock. He waved his hands at the baby.

Out of Taehyung's surprise, the baby stopped in the middle of his crying to glance at Seokjin and his husband, Jimin. A small gasp escaped from his pretty lips. "H-Handsome!" He claimed and pointed his little finger at Seokjin.

"Aww you got a taste baby." Seokjin cooed out. He reached his hands out to touch the baby but his hands stopped in the middle of the air when Jungkook started crying again.

Taehyung stared at baby Jungkook, then at his brothers. "Help, hyung. He has been crying for ages." He said, staring at them with helpful eyes.

Seokjin shook his head, shrugging, "I couldn't help, Tae. Remember when you and V were a baby, I made you guys cried for two hours straight."

"I'll do it." Jimin finally spoke. He stepped forward and took the baby in his arms. He adjusted the position of the baby so that he could be more comfortable. "Why are you crying, little baby?"

Jungkook stared at Jimin with his red teary eyes, "P-Pain..." he muttered, lips turning pouty.

"Where, baby?" Jimin asked while he headed towards the couch and sat down. He looked at the direction where Jungkook was pointing at, which is his elbow.

Jimin placed his palm on Jungkook's mini elbow, giving it soft rub to sooth the pain, "Here?" He asked, earning a nod from the baby.

He pat Jungkook's elbow for a few times, "Pain pain fly away~" he pretended that he caught the pain in his palm, "See? I caught your pain now!" His hand formed into a fist as he show it to Jungkook.

Baby Jungkook placed his small hands on Jimin's fist, a smile finally appeared on his face after the small act of the older male. "N-No mwore pain!" He exclaimed.

Jimin nodded his head, "The pain had flew away! So baby can stop crying now?" He asked, earning a timid nod from the little baby.

"Good baby." Jimin said, smiling widely until his eyes turned into a crescent shape. He averted his gaze from the baby to the other men in the room.

Seokjin and Taehyung who just witnessed how Jimin comforted the baby can't help but clap their hands, feeling amazed towards his action.

"Learn from me, bitch." Jimin said, having a proud look on his face.