Unpublished parts of this story

Just some cute moments of baby Jungkookie~ 🌹🌹

Jungkook first time touching ice cube:

"Hyungie~~" Jungkook whined loudly, trying to earn attention of the twins who's currently arguing which syrup they should use to put on the pancakes for Jungkook.

Taehyung stands for strawberry syrup while V stands for chocolate syrup.

Baby Jungkook seriously doesn't know why they're arguing over this pointless matter. They could have put both syrup on it. Jungkook for sure doesn't mind having two types of syrup on top of plain pancakes. To be precise, he kind of like the idea.

Jungkook was getting bored as he started to scanned the things on the table, trying to find something to play or perhaps focus on. His gaze fixed on the ice cubes that were started to melt inside his cup (which was previously filled with banana milk that he just finished drinking it).

He slowly reached out for the cup, short and chubby hand dived into it. His eyes widened up in shock, followed by a cute gasp escaped from his mouth when he touched the cold ice cubes inside it.

"Wah~~~" He made a surprised sound, mouth turning into 'o' shape as he grabbed one ice cube in his hand, "Hyungie~~"

The twins actually already got their eyes set on Jungkook from the first moment the baby let out a cute gasp.

"It's cold, isn't it?"

Jungkook nodded his head in tiny, eyes fixed on the ice cube with fascination, "Koo likes it~"

Jungkook first time meeting Yoongi:

"Bambi, there will be two hyungie to come and see you later." Taehyung said to the baby who's now torturing the ugly bunny plushie in his hands, trying to earn his attention.

Jungkook slowly raised his head, removing his gaze from the flat bunny to Taehyung, "Handsome hyungie and Angel hyungie?"

Taehyung shook his head, "No, Bambi. Another two hyungie, new hyungie."

Jungkook nodded his head, lips slowly stretched out into a smile, "When?"

"I will bring you to meet them once they reached here."

—————

"It's been long since you visited, hyung." Taehyung said out before muttering under his breath, "Though I hope you won't visit..."

"I heard it, brat." Yoongi walked forward, staring at Taehyung with squinted eyes, successfully making Taehyung shivered in fear.

Namjoon watched the scene with nervous eyes. An awkward chuckle escaped from his lips as he slowly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, bringing the male closer, "Calm down, baby."

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and make his way to the couches in the living room. "Where's the baby-" "H-Hyungie..."

Their attention was focused on the small voice coming from the staircase. Turns out it was baby Jungkook, with bumblebee onesies, a bunny squished in between his arms and right hand holding a fluffy blanket as he dragged it out with him.

"Bambi." Taehyung called out, running towards the boy with vampire speed and picked the boy up, "I told you to wait for me, right?"

The sleepy baby just rubbed his eyes with his little fists, dropping his bunny in the process. "New hyungie..." he muttered out, eyes still closed.

Taehyung shook his head in defeat as he bring the boy to the couple in the living room. He carefully placed the baby on the couch, right beside Yoongi.

Yoongi stared at the baby. No one in the room noticed that the male's eyes were widened and the colour on his cheeks turn to light red.

He's so fucking cute- Yoongi cursed out in his mind.

While baby Jungkook was trying to get rid of his blurry eyes. When he successfully did, he raised his head up and opened his eyes.

Both of them continue to stare at each other until baby Jungkook gasped out cutely, doe eyes sparkled, "Hello Kitty!" He pointed at Yoongi with his tiny finger, another hand placed on his opened mouth.

Yoongi flinched, really flinched at the sudden comment of the baby. His cheeks turned redder and he can feel heat rushing towards his nose. He hopes that he won't get a nosebleed.

Jungkook suddenly turned energetic. He climbed up to Yoongi's lap, "Kitty hyungie! Koo call you Kitty hyungie!!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi just hummed in embarrassment, unable to utter a single word out.

Taehyung and Namjoon watched the scene quietly. "How cute, Yoongi is blushing now." Namjoon said, smiling widely.

"No one can survive under Jungkook's cuteness." Taehyung said proudly.

While the said baby was busy thinking more words out about cat so that he can use it to describe Yoongi. He turned his head and a cute gasp again slipped out from his mouth.

He stared at Namjoon before exclaiming, "Dimple!!"

Jungkook's first time breaking something:

V was busy with his works, eyes fixed on the laptop screen with a pair of glasses set on his nose. He lifted up his head to check on Jungkook, turned out the boy was equally busy as him.

Busy playing with his brand new sunglasses that was bought by his Kitty hyungie. The sunglasses were love shaped, in rainbow, with a lot of shining diamonds decorated around the tinted glasses.

V just smiled fondly before lowering his head, setting his gaze back to the screen. Suddenly, he heard a small gasp from the boy and a few squeaky noises that were created because of Jungkook's shoes.

Then he felt a tug on his pants. V looked down, finding Jungkook staring at him with teary eyes, lips pouting hardly.

His heart clenched at the sight. "What's wrong, petal?" He asked.

"Sunglasses..." Jungkook outstretched his hands, showing the sunglasses that broke into half, lying on his small palm.

"Wait- Why is it broken?" V asked, picking the now two pieces sunglasses with his hands.

"S-Sunglasses..." Jungkook muttered as tears began rolling down from his doe eyes, "B-Broken by Kookie..."

"Aww baby..." V wasn't sure whether he should coo out at the boy's cuteness or cry over the adorable yet pitiful face of the boy. He put the broken pieces aside before lifting Jungkook up, placing him on his lap.

"It's okay, petal. Hyungie can buy new one for you. Do you want love shape or star shape sunglasses? Anything you want?" V asked, with nothing but gentleness and fondness in his voice.

"Can Kookie get star shaped one?"

"Kookie can get anything he wants." V said, rubbing his nose against Jungkook's, earning a set of cute giggles from the boy.

On the other hand, Namjoon who was in the kitchen, holding the mug he just broke (it happened to be Yoongi's favourite one) heard the whole conversation between V and Jungkook.

Slowly, Namjoon turned around to face his angry husband as he smiled sheepishly.

"Yoonie's mug..." Namjoon muttered, pouting, "Broken by Joonie..."

Yoongi just raised his eyebrows, looking at his husband with an unamused face. He fake a high pitched voice, "Aww, is that so? Poor Joonie..."

He walked closer to his husband, placing his hands on his shoulders. "Joonie is going to sleep alone on the couch. Such a pity." He pouted and the next second he threw all of his acting away.

He just stared at Namjoon with a straight face. "Joonie will not be sleeping on Yoonie's bed today. Pack your pillows and blankets, Kim Namjoon."