Chapter 27

"Gyeomie Gyeomie!" Jungkook called out for his best friend's name excitedly before slamming his beg on the table, pulling the chair out and sat on it.

"What is it?" Yugyeom asked. He smiled unknowingly too when he saw the sparkling doe eyes of the boy.

"Yesterday I persuaded my hyungie to let me have pets! Guess what they bought for me?" Jungkook asked.

Yugyeom stared at the boy. The boy looked too cute and innocent so he bet the answer will be... "Is it a puppy?"

"Uh uh! Puppy is so boring. Millions of people take puppy as pets!" Jungkook spread his arms, groaning softly, "You know me well, Gyeomie. Kim Jungkook ain't special for nothing. Guess it again!"

"Then it is a kitten?"

Jungkook shook his head furiously.

"Hamster?"

"No!"

"Goldfish?"

"No!"

"Ducklings-" "Why your answer is the same as my hyungie?"

Jungkook asked, squinting his eyes. He suddenly let out a cute gasp, "Did they bribe you?!"

Yugyeom rolled his eyes at his statement. "Your hyungie seems to hate me to core. Why would they bribe me?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded his head as he agreed with Yugyeom's words. The reason why Yugyeom said the twins hate him- No, almost every person in the Kim Household doesn't seem to like him much and the poor boy doesn't know why.

Things happened when Jungkook was 9 and he invited Yugyeom to his house. They had fun there until the twins gone back from work. What make it worst was just when they got back, they saw Jungkook kissing Yugyeom's cheek as a reward for picking roses with him.

The twins got so mad that they almost kick Yugyeom out of the house if there wasn't Jungkook who stopped them. After that, the twins told everyone about Jungkook kissed Yugyeom's cheek and the boy just got into the blacklist of the Kim family.

"I wonder why they hate you?" Jungkook muttered, lips turning pouty, "But whatever, what's your answer?"

"I couldn't guess it. Just tell me, Kookie." Yugyeom said.

"The answer is..." Jungkook hit the surface of the table with his palm to add some mysterious feel, "A tiger!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Tiger..." Yugyeom took this to analyse what Jungkook said. His eyes soon grew wider and wider, "A tiger?!"

Jungkook nodded his head a few times, "I just saw it this morning! It's so cute!"

Yugyeom will never understand what Jungkook was thinking. He really have many thoughts that seriously doesn't match the cute look of the boy.

He just smiled forcefully, "D-Did you play with it?"

"Haven't. I'll do it after school." Jungkook muttered. He turned around and take his pencil box out of his bag before placing it on the table. He heard Yugyeom saying, "I heard Mrs Cha said tomorrow is parents' meeting day."

"Tomorrow? Oh..." Jungkook frowned before supporting his chin with his palm, looking a bit bothered.

"What's wrong?" Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook pursed his lips into a thin line before saying, "I don't know I should let which hyungie come here... They always fight with each other." He muttered.

"Oh wow." Yugyeom said, "My mom will definitely come here."

"So good. My eomma went to travel around the world with my appa. Maybe I'll let Kitty hyungie come here?" Jungkook asked.

Hearing Jungkook's question, Yugyeom instantly stand up from his seat and pack his belongings.

Jungkook stared at his friend confusingly. "What happened?"

"Your kitty hyungie will kill me if he saw me sitting with you." Yugyeom said. Jungkook quickly pressed his moving hands down, trying to stop him from going.

"Kitty hyungie is very nice! How can you say that?"

"Yeah, so nice until he pointed a pistol at my forehead and threatened me to always keep a distance between me and you." Yugyeom replied sarcastically, while Jungkook just laughed out awkwardly.

"He was in a bad mood I guess..." Jungkook mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, "How about Dimple hyungie?"

"No. Although he didn't do anything to me, his smile was so scary and I believe there's many curse words behind his mouth. He just didn't say it out loud because you're there and he wants to be polite to me."

"His smile is so cute. I love to poke his dimple." Jungkook said as he started poking Yugyeom's hand with his index finger, trying to find back the touch, "What about angel hyungie?"

Yugyeom felt shiver ran down his spine when Jungkook mentioned 'angel hyungie'. "I don't understand why you call him an angel. He was the one who said he will skin me alive if I continue to your friends with a smile on his face. His smile, I'll never forget. It's so so so so scary."

"But angel hyungie really is an angel. I should let you see his wings!" Jungkook muttered, "Fine then. What about handsome hyungie?"

"He was nice to me. At least, he did not threaten me. But, he said he will be the one who treat me if his brothers caused any injury to me so, no."

Jungkook let out a loud sigh. He removed his hands away from Yugyeom's hands. "Then I got no option but to choose Taetae hyungie and V hyungie."

"That's it. My death is near. Don't miss me, Kookie." Yugyeom said, wiping his fake tears with the back of his hand.

"They won't do anything extreme! Taetae hyungie might be a mafia boss, but he's total sweetheart. He's a man that have a hard body but a soft heart. And V hyungie looks cold outside, but he's really a gentleman! He speaks so gently that I never heard him raises his voice once!" Jungkook protested.

Yugyeom placed both of his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, sighing loudly before saying, "You said so many things because you're Kim Jungkook. They treat you differently because you're Kim Jungkook. They all love Kim Jungkook and willing to break their rules for you. I'm not Kim Jungkook, Kookie! They will seriously kill me." He removed his hands from Jungkook's shoulder and placed it on his chest.

Jungkook got a bit flustered after hearing Yugyeom's words. He doesn't know why he feels good when he knew his hyungie always make exceptions for him, especially the twins.

"T-Then..." Jungkook muttered, eyes lit up, "I'll tell them to be gentle with you! They surely listen to my words!"

"Really?" Yugyeom asked, clearly looking not persuaded.

"Really." Jungkook pulled  Yugyeom's hand, making the boy fall back to his seat. "Trust me! Kim Jungkook is here to safe you!" He pat his chest, having a proud look on his face.

Yugyeom needs to find out the reason why he felt slightly uneasy over Jungkook's words.