Chapter 47

"Just give a hard strike in their heart and they'll be gone forever. Your hyungie will experience that soon, don't worry."

Jungkook's face went as pale as a paper after Hyemin's statement. "N-No..." he stuttered out, shiver running down his spine, "My hyungie are strong-" "But completely oblivious once they only focus on you."

Hyemin cut off Jungkook's sentence cruelly with a smirk plastered on her face, "They must be so concentrated on saving you and I'll take this golden chance to kill them. Then I'll have all they had. Too bad you can't save them."

She leaned down, whispering in her son's ear, "In the end, you'll just be the reason of your hyungie's death." A proud look was on her face when she noticed Jungkook was trembling hardly, glaring at her with the same stubborn face.

She let out a loud laugh before turning around, "You'll just be a weak little thing, like your father."

Jungkook clenched his fists, anger and madness running through his veins. He watched the woman walked away and he knew this is the only chance for him to do something before anything happens. So he stood up with minimum sound he could make before running towards the woman.

As he was running, he grabbed the glass piece that still stabbed on his shoulder, pulling it out in full force. The pain almost made him screamed out, luckily he was again to press it down.

When the woman got her hand on the doorknob, he quickly start his action, aiming the glass where her heart was and stabbed it with huge strength- But a hand caught his wrist before he could do so.

"My sweet Jungkookie~"

Hyemin slowly turned around as she tightened her grip on Jungkook's wrist, nails digging into the soft surface, "What do you think you're doing?" She gritted out, with a sickening sweet smile on her face.

"Isn't that obvious? I'm killing you." Jungkook spat out. He tried to free his hand from Hyemin's grip but the woman was a vampire, Jungkook can't fight her especially he got injured so badly.

The woman let out a chuckle, "How cute?" She shook her head, "A human, killing a vampire? You got air in your head or something?"

As the woman was still speaking, Jungkook noticed there's a sharp nail that stuck out from the smooth surface of the door, just right behind Hyemin's head if he could push the woman against it. The pain will not kill the woman for sure, but it will make her lose some strength for a while.

So he did. Jungkook is not going to act like the main lead in the movie that let the villains talk as much as they wanted and ended up getting killed by them.

Hyemin let out a loud scream when the boy pushed him. Just like how the boy expected, the nail really did sink in the back of her head, blood oozing out from it.

"What are you doing-"

Jungkook freed himself from her grip and he immediately stabbed the glass into her heart. The woman's eyes went widened, eyeballs almost jumped out from the socket. Afraid it wasn't enough, Jungkook pulled his weapon and and stabbed her again, then again, and again.

That's for not being a good mother.

That's for abandoning me in the alley.

That's for hurting me even I did nothing wrong.

Jungkook have these thoughts all over his head as he just couldn't find himself stopping his hand movement any moment. When he got back his senses, the woman was dead.

She still had her eyes wide open and a large hole in her chest. The flesh of her body can be clearly seen and her heart got stabbed into pieces, thanks to Jungkook constantly stabbing it. Blood stained her clothes as her whole body dropped onto the ground once Jungkook retracted his hands.

Jungkook's hands was now painted with blood, his crazy mother's blood, and his own too. A scream escaped from his lips when he realised he just killed someone. His knees buckled, no longer supporting his weight as he landed onto the cold floor.

"I-I killed her..." Jungkook whimpered, "I killed her..." Although the woman was worth to die, Jungkook still feeling terrible that he killed his own mother.

Tiredness hit him like a truck and he could finally let his guard down. Black dots instantly appeared in his vision and he felt the whole world spinning.

Before losing his consciousness, Jungkook heard the door clicked opened and a ray of lights directly shone on his face, followed by a set of rushed footsteps and two figure that looked oddly familiar to him.

"Bambi! Are you alright?!"

Jungkook heard faint voices calling out for him. "H-Hyungie..." he whispered before closing his eyes, letting himself to sink into darkness.

...

The twins couldn't tell what they're feeling right now. Worried? Definitely, after watching Jungkook went unconscious in front of them. Relief? Also do because Jungkook finally was back in their arms.

Taehyung quickly put Jungkook's head on his lap as he lightly patted the boy's cheek, trying to wake him up, "Bambi, stay awake for hyungie, please..." he whispered out, voice sounding a little broken.

While V started to check the boy's pulse, frowning when it's faint and weak, "This is bad..." he muttered, "His heart is not beating normally. I don't think he'll able to make it even if we send him to hospital now."

Taehyung's eyes widened up in shock. He tightened his grip around Jungkook, eyes getting teary, "Then what should we do?! We can't just watch him die!"

"There's only one way now, Tae." V closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening his eyes back. His eyes was now in blood red as he stared at his brother.

"We need to turn him into a vampire."