Chapter 14

"Did you call Seokjin hyung?!"

V yelled out as he was busy bouncing the baby in his arms to calm him down but it isn't working. He needs Seokjin here as soon as possible.

"Yes!" Taehyung replied, throwing his phone away that he used to contact Seokjin earlier, "He said he will be here in five minutes!"

"Five minutes?" V asked, disbelief written on his face, "Are you kidding me? He can teleport here can't he?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes as he tried to analyse what V was saying. "Oh yeah you're right! We're vampires! Why haven't I thought of that? Let me contact him first."

V will definitely punch Taehyung if he wasn't carrying Jungkook. He swear once baby Jungkook stop crying, he will skin his brother alive-

"Why my baby is crying- He's bleeding!!"

The twins heard a woman voice and they recognised it belongs to no one but their mother. V gulped down the huge lump in his throat, backing away when his mother stormed forward.

The man felt the weight on his hands disappeared as Seoyeon snatched the baby away from him.

"E-Eomma~~~" Jungkook wailed loudly as he clutched Seoyeon's clothes.

"Eomma is here, eomma is here." She comforted the baby, patting and rubbing the baby's back to soothe his cries. While her hands were busy handling the baby, she set her gaze on her sons, shooting them a hard glare.

"What the hell just happened?" She asked. Her voice was deep and cold, different from her usual voice.

Taehyung let out a shriek as he hide behind his older brother, despite him having the same body size as V.

V sighed loudly before saying, "We were choosing clothes for the baby. We put him in the baby crib before going into the walk in wardrobe-" "And you guys just leave him alone there?"

Seoyeon asked, squinting her eyes, "Let me guess. He climbed out from the baby crib but the baby crib lost balance and make him fell?"

"Ywes..."

Taehyung and V haven't gotten the chance to reply their mother question as baby Jungkook took the chance before them.

"K-Koo ish sowwy..." Jungkook sniffled as he spoke between his sobs. "No swcold Taetae and V..."

Three adults in the room were feeling so guilty. They just felt someone stabbed their heart when the baby apologised to them.

"It's not your fault sweetie... You don't have to apologise." Seoyeon said, running her fingers through Jungkook's hair. She took this chance to take a closer look at Jungkook's bleeding wound, feeling much more worried than just now because the wound look deep and painful.

While Taehyung and V stared at the crying baby, trying to figure out what should they do to help him.

"Fucking hell why isn't Kim Seokjin here-" Taehyung stopped in the middle of his sentence when he felt a hard smack on the back of his head.

"That's for cursing in front of the baby." The person behind Taehyung said as he landed another smack on Taehyung's head, "And that's for calling my full name without hyung."

The person walked out, which's none other than Kim Seokjin himself.

"Took you so long to come here, hyung." V said.

"I need to collect my medical stuffs, brat." Seokjin replied, putting the first aid kit that he was holding on the bed.

Seoyeon approached her eldest son as she passed the baby to him. "The wound looks deep, Seokjin."

Seokjin examined the cut on Jungkook's cheek, tilting his chin to have a better look. "Indeed it is." He said, "You two, go get me a wet towel." He turned his head and spoke to the twins.

They disappeared right away after Seokjin's demand. Seokjin was fascinated by their speed. "Wow, they never listen to my words that fast before." He commented.

"The credit goes to baby Jungkook." Seoyeon replied, smirking.

Seokjin let out a small scoff but soon he smiled. "Baby, stop crying yeah? Your tears will make the cut more painful."

Baby Jungkook sniffled loudly. Seems like he did understand what Seokjin just said as his cries slowly lowered down, turning into small sniffles.

At the same time, the twins returned with a wet towel in their hands. Seokjin took it from them and began wiping Jungkook's cheeks with it. Not for long, the wet towel was tainted in red by the blood.

Seokjin can look at the wound more clearly than before. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw the cut was deep and still bleeding. He took out alcohol wipes from the first aid kit, cleaning the wound by rubbing it gently.

Baby Jungkook whined loudly. Tears forming in his eyes as the alcohol is giving him more pain than before.

"Just a little while baby. After this, you're all okay." Seokjin tried to calm the baby down while his hands never stop treating his wound.

Jungkook was trying his best to bear the pain. He averted his gaze to the twins, who stood beside Seokjin, watching him. He stared at them with his teary eyes, hoping they will save him from the alcohol meanie.

Taehyung and V quickly looked away when they eyes met Jungkook's pitiful one. They afraid they might couldn't control himself from stopping Seokjin treating the wound.

The feeling of wanting to protect Jungkook is definitely new to them, but they're ready for it. After seeing how Jungkook cried because of pain, the twins made a small decision in their heart.

They'll never ever make Jungkook in pain anymore. Whatever or whoever who cause Jungkook in pain after this, the twins will make them face death.