Chapter 2

Every workers got startled when they saw Seoyeon carrying a baby in her arms with a wide smile on her face. They wonder who the baby is. But it's better for them to keep the question for themselves as Seoyeon hates people questioning her.

She walked happily, "Baby, do you like our house?" She asked the baby. A small chuckle escaped from her lips when she saw Jungkook was already immersed in checking the interior of the house with his mouth hanged opened.

"Oh my god. So cute." Seoyeon claimed. She shook her head, continued to walk. Suddenly she stopped walking, "Oh right! Before that..."

She walked towards a maid that was cleaning the table right now. "Is Taehyung and V home yet?" She asked.

The maid shook her head and replied, "Haven't, your majesty.

"Oh yes! God bless me. They're going to have big reaction after they saw the baby..." She mumbled before walking away. She looked down to check the baby, finding he was now playing with his fingers with a small pout on his face.

"Aww, so cute." Seoyeon cooed. She adjusted Jungkook in her arms so that he could be more comfortable. "Let's get you bathed before meeting your hyungs!" She said.

"Luckily I bought so many baby clothes!"

🌹🌹🌹

"Who's that baby?"

"I'm not sure though. Her majesty just brought him back without saying anything."

The whole mansion was filled with questions and chatters, of course, all of them didn't go unnoticed by Kim Taehyung, who just gone back from work.

He was confused when he heard the maids talking about baby. He's sure that there's no baby in the Kim Mansion.

He shrugged. Maybe some maid gave birth to a baby or what. He started walking casually and headed to his mother's room to greet the woman. It's already his and his brothers daily routine.

He knocked the door before opening it. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw there's a baby crib beside his mother's bed and his mother? Was holding a baby?

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, closing the door. It's all illusion. He told himself. He took another deep breath before opening the door, again.

Well, the scene didn't change back to normal.

"What are you holding, mom?" Taehyung can't help but asked.

"Oh my darling Taehyung, you lost your eyesight on your way to the throne room?" Seoyeon asked sarcastically. She turned her head and faced the baby she was holding, lifting him up and then down, trying to make him laugh.

Taehyung sniffed the air. He smelled something unusual here. He locked gaze with the baby who was giggling now, "A human baby?!" He asked with his eyebrows raised up, "Where do you get a human baby?!"

"Aww that's not an important matter, sweetheart. Look at him! Isn't he the cutest?" Seoyeon nuzzled her nose against the baby's nose, "Aren't you the cutest? Hmm?" She asked in a baby tone, earning a gag from Taehyung.

Seoyeon snapped her head towards the left and glared at her son, "What?!"

"Nothing." Taehyung shrugged, spreading his hands out. "Tell me where did you get him mom. No, send him away. We don't need a useless human baby in our kingdom."

"I visited a human world just now and found him in the alley-" "Eww, no wonder he doesn't smells normal. He stinks." Taehyung interrupted Seoyeon's words.

Seoyeon, surprisingly, didn't snap at Taehyung immediately. She stood up and placed the baby inside the baby crib. "Just a moment, little baby. Eomma has something to handle."

She turned around and slowly removed her high heels.

"Oh no." Taehyung muttered. He was about to run away but Seoyeon was faster than him. Older vampire have greater teleport skills.

Seoyeon grabbed Taehyung's cloak and hit his butt with her high heels, "You says who stinks huh? I bathed the baby as soon as I came back to the palace. Who stinks? The only thing that stinks here is your mouth, brat!"

"Mom that hurts a lot! Stop hitting my butt!!"

"Stop your drama! Vampire has high pain endurance and you're even a royal vampire! Let me beat the shit out of you-"

"Your majesty, your tea is here-..." The head maid, Courtney almost dropped the tea tray when she saw the sight in front of him. She pressed down the urge to laugh and spoke, "Should I take a leave first, your majesty?"

Seoyeon let out a set of awkward laugh. She put her high heels back, brushing her slight messy hair with her fingers, "It's okay. Just place the tea somewhere. I'll have it myself."

"Okay..." Courtney placed it on a table, bowing once before walking out of the room and closed the door. She can finally laughed out when she's out of the room.

Taehyung stifled a laugh, earning a smack behind his head from his mom. "You made me lost my posture. I'm an elegant woman, brat. I'm the ex-queen of this kingdom and just now I look like a crazy mad woman on the street."

"You can choose not to hit me though." Taehyung said.

"You insult my cute Kookie, how can I not hit you?" Seoyeon asked, again picking the baby up and pecked his fluffy cheeks.

"Cookie? How to insult your cookie?"

"Not that cookie." Seoyeon chuckled a little when she realised Taehyung misunderstood her words. "He is Kookie." She lifted the baby even higher, trying to emphasise his presence. "Kookie, say hi to King Taehyung."

Jungkook turned his head to the direction of Seoyeon staring, letting out a small gasp. Who knows why the baby gasped? Maybe because he founded Taehyung looking really handsome?

"Tae!" Jungkook greeted happily. When he opened his mouth to speak, his pacifier dropped out and landed on his onesie. "Oh? Paci..." he muttered, puckering his lips that covered with saliva. He pointed at the pacifier with his little finger and looked at Seoyeon in hopeful gaze.

"Aww it's okay. Eomma hold it for you." Seoyeon took the pacifier with her fingers.

"Wait, that pacifier was made out of...gold? And even got pink diamond on it?" Taehyung asked, disbelief written on his face, "And that little thing can talk?"

"Of course he can talk! He's already 2 and a half years old! Kookie can talk right?" Seoyeon asked little Jungkook, getting a small nod in return.

"Kookie can twalk!" Jungkook claimed loudly. He stared at Taehyung with his wide doe eyes, a drop of drool slipped out from his mouth. He pointed at Taehyung and tugged Seoyeon shirt for a few times.

"You want Taehyung I see..." Seoyeon looked at Taehyung, staring at him with a mischievous gaze. She walked forward and passed Jungkook to Taehyung, "Hold him. He wants you."

"Hell no." Taehyung rejected but Seoyeon's glare made him hold the baby unconsciously.

"Oh..." Taehyung let out a small gasp when he came in touch with Jungkook soft and warm body. Jungkook giggled out and circled his short arms around Taehyung's neck.

He pouted when he couldn't circle Taehyung's neck completely. Soon he changed his mind. He just grabbed Taehyung's collar, curling his little fingers.

"Aww..." Seoyeon took her phone out and snapped a few pictures. "Both of you look so cute!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Can you take him back now?"

"Can't do. Jimin and I are going to the mall! Take care baby Kookie for me-" "Wait mom I just met him! Don't you worry I will kill him?"

"You can try, darling. Just let you know I'm capable of killing immortal vampire!"