Chapter 38

Hoseok couldn't tell how shocked he was when Jungkook asked him to sleep with him.

But he trust the boy. The boy loves the twins too much. The sleep that he was talking was definitely a normal sleep. So he just let Jungkook dragged him as they both headed to his bedroom.

Although Hoseok already expected Jungkook's room will be luxurious and spacious since the boy screamed richness, when the boy opened his bedroom door, he still can't help but get shocked.

His mouth went opened as he scanned the whole room with his wide eyes.

Jungkook let go of Hoseok's hand as he sniffled, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. He headed to his walk in wardrobe and took out a set of pajamas, which was belonged to Taehyung.

"How can they talk to me like that? I should be the one who get mad at them." Jungkook muttered, clenching the clothes tightly until they got scrunched up.

He walked out and found Hoseok still staring at the bed, whole body froze.

"Hoseok." Jungkook softly called out, making the boy snapped himself out of his mind. He reached his hands out, "Here, you can wear my hyungie's clothes."

"O-Oh okay..." Hoseok muttered. He accepted Jungkook's clothes, eyes still set on the wide bed. He pointed Jungkook's bed with his finger, "Why your bed is so big? This is more than a regular king size bed!"

"My hyungie specially called someone to make it bigger because when I was young, I fell down from the baby crib and that fall left a scar on my cheek." Jungkook said, pointing at his right cheek to show his scar as he sat down onto the bed.

Hoseok leaned down to take a closer look at the scar, "I see... It looked pretty serious." He commented.

"It was. Taetae hyungie said I bleed so much that time. They got so worried until Taetae hyungie even forgot vampire can teleport!" Jungkook chuckled out, but soon his face fell.

Hoseok of course, noticed the change of his face expression, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Now they forgot me and even talked to me like that..." Jungkook muttered with pouty lips and his eyes were again filled with tears.

Hoseok got so panicked just by seeing tears in Jungkook's doe eyes. He got more panicked when the tears started slipped out of his eyes one by one. He quickly used his hands to cup Jungkook's cheeks, "H-Hey! Don't cry! We should think of a better way to make your hyungie fall for you!"

"How?" Jungkook wailed loudly, "I'm out of ways! They simply don't love me!"

"Yes they don't but they will soon! They felt jealous just now and it's a good sign!" Hoseok explained.

Jungkook slowly opened his closed eyes, long eyelashes got wetted by his tears. He stared at Hoseok with unsure in his eyes, "R-Really?" He asked, hiccuped.

"Of course! Try harder, Kookie! They will sure fall for you."

Jungkook nodded his head in tiny, cries getting softer and softer. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and buried his face in his stomach, "C-Cuddles." He muttered, voice getting muffled.

Hoseok would be lying if he said his heart didn't flutter when he heard Jungkook's cute voice. But he was quick to stop that feeling because he knew there will be no chances for him to be with the boy.

He patted Jungkook's back, rubbing it up and down, "Let me change my clothes first."

Jungkook again nodded his head, "I'll wait for you."

🌹🌹🌹

Another hit was given by Taehyung as the male punched the old man that was kneeling in front of him. A grunt left the old man's mouth. The hit was so hard until his body lost balance and landed onto the floor.

Taehyung blew his red knuckles, eyebrows quirked up as he glanced at the lifeless man. He smirked when he saw his pathetic state.

"So who's the one that assigned you to betray me?" He asked, tilting his head.

"N-No one." The man muttered, managed to speak even though he received many hits from the mafia boss.

Taehyung let out a small chuckle, "If you're smart enough, Choi, you should've let out the truth now. I'm seriously not in a good mood now." He bent down and grabbed the man's greasy hair, tucking it aggressively, earning a loud groan from him, "And you now what I'm capable of. I'll know the truth even you don't opened your mouth to speak."

He shoved the man back to the ground as he clicked his fingers and a man walked out of the dark and handed the mafia boss a handkerchief.

Taehyung used it to rub his hand, making sure it cleaned his hand up. A laugh again escaped from his lips when he saw the man still got no sign to speak.

"He's getting a little stubborn right, hyung?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the older brother that sat in the dark, smoking.

V smashed the cigarette in the surface of the table, "Take your lovely time to teach him how to speak. Don't rush." He muttered, taking another cigarette from one of his man.

Taehyung smiled, a sinister grin, "I love that idea, hyung." He crouched down, taking out his dagger from his waistband, the dagger that is his favourite and craved with tiger lily, "Don't you think so too, Choi?"

He expected the man to cry out and beg, but the old man did instead was laughing uncontrollably.

Taehyung can't stand his laugh so he stabbed the old man's leg with his dagger, successfully making him stopped his laugh. "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

The old man let out a small chuckle. "S-Sir Kim, everyone knows how great the Kim twins are. They say Kim twins were heartless, dangerous and show no mercy. But did you hear the keyword? Were, the Kim twins were heartless. Do you know what are they now?"

Taehyung clenched his jaw as he grabbed the dagger, twisting it, making sure it hurts the flesh more. A loud scream was heard followed by Taehyung's voice, "I don't have all day for this, Choi."

"T-They turned soft, turned merciful because of one ethereal boy. I don't have to say it in details to tell you who the boy is right?" The old man let out a loud sigh, shaking his head, "Who knows the boy will be the weakness of the twins-"

Taehyung growled loudly before jumped onto the man, squeezing his neck with his strong hand. His fangs slowly appeared as his eyes turned red, "How did you know about him you fucking bastard?!"

"E-Everyone knows about him, Sir Kim." The male said difficultly. His face turned red due to lack of oxygen, "T-They will hunt for the boy and make him die-"

The man didn't get to finish his sentence because Taehyung already snapped his head into half, blood splashing up and tainted his cheeks and clothes.

He sat there, breathing heavily, eyes still red and fangs still out. His mind was filled with the man's words.

"M-My Bambi..." he muttered, a sudden fear running through his veins when he think of losing the boy. He looked up and found V already standing in front of him.

"H-Hyung. They said they'll hurt my Bambi-" "We need to get back and check on him, Tae."