Chapter 13

"Do you like the clothes that eomma bought you?" Seoyeon asked as she showed the baby all of his new clothes.

Jungkook giggled loudly. "Koo like it!" he muttered, bunny teeth all shown out.

"Cutie pie!" Seoyeon claimed, again landing a soft kiss on Jungkook's right cheek. She placed the baby down, putting him inside the baby crib.

"Little baby, eomma need to take a shower first. Do you want to play with your hyungie?" She asked. She smiled widely when the baby nodded his head.

"Great! I guess I'll take you to them." She said, lifting the baby once again and carry him with care. She teleported to the twins' room, a sigh escaped from her lips when she saw her sons laying on the bed, scrolling through their phones.

"Attention." Seoyeon cleared her throat before saying. Taehyung and V both raised their head up after hearing their mother's voice.

"Take care of the baby when I go to shower. If anything happens to him, you both know the consequences." Seoyeon warned before putting the baby on the large bed.

Baby Jungkook giggled loudly as he started crawling. Seoyeon took this chance to take her leave.

The baby stopped in the middle of the bed, debating where should he head to as V and Taehyung basically sat in different directions.

He pursed his lips into a thin line.

"V feeds Koo..." Jungkook softly mumbled, "Taetae rubs Koo cheeks..."

After a hard decision, Jungkook was sure to choose the elder twin.

V who heard everything can't help but chuckled out. He spread his arms, "Come here, petal." He said softly.

Jungkook crawled towards V, but his body got poorly dragged away by Taehyung who sat on the opposite direction. He whined loudly when he was getting lifted up.

"Taetae~!" He let out a loud whine.

Taehyung stared at the baby who's now struggling to escape from his hold. "Who carries you today? Whom lap did you sit on today? Who gave you the pistol today-" "Kim Taehyung, you gave him a pistol?"

V asked, cutting Taehyung's questions off. His eyes darkened, looking really mad at that moment, "Are you well aware how dangerous a pistol is?" He asked, tone dropping deeper than how he usually talks.

Taehyung gulped nervously when he saw the mad look of his brother. "Hyung, I took out the bullets before giving him the pistol." He mumbled.

"Hmm." V hummed in reply, the frown on his face still haven't fade away.

At this tension filled moment, Jungkook said out a word that he wasn't supposed to say in his age, making V turned madder.

"Bwitch." Jungkook said out, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung's and V's eyes both widened up in shock.

V snapped his head to left, shooting his brother a hard glare while the younger shook his head badly.

"I swear I never taught him this word! Jimin said it first!" Taehyung quickly protested, trying his best to prove that he's innocent.

"Give the baby to me." V said, squinting his eyes.

Taehyung just pouted, handing the baby unwillingly to his elder brother. V took the baby and placed his arm under Jungkook's bum. He stood up from the bed, carrying Jungkook in ease.

"Where are you taking him?!" Taehyung asked
eagerly as he threw the comforter that was covering his legs away.

V replied without stopping his steps, "Change the baby's clothes."

"Wait for me!"

V heard his brother yelling behind him. A smile slowly appeared on his face. Looks like Kim Taehyung fell for the baby's cuteness too.

He walked quickly without waiting for the younger twin. They headed to their mother's room, where all of the baby's clothes are located.

V placed the baby in the baby crib, turning around. He almost cursed out when him and Taehyung's body basically crushed with each other.

V let out an annoyed tsk, "Why did you stand behind me?"

"Well if you wait for me just now, non of these will happen." Taehyung said with a small shrug. They both headed to the walk in wardrobe, baby Jungkook long forgotten in the baby crib.

Jungkook frowned cutely as he watched the twins walked away. He grabbed the safety rails with his hand, fingers wrapping around the rails.

"Take Koo out~~~" he whined out, shaking the rails in tiny. His lips turned pouty when he earned no reply as the twins are busy choosing the baby's clothes.

Jungkook let out a loud huff. He raised his head up, finding the height of the safety rails is not that high. Maybe he can try to crawl out!

He stood up with his short legs, hands again fisting the rails with his tiny hands. He grabbed the higher part of the rails, legs started moving up, came in contact with the rails.

He started to climb up. The baby crib shakes a little as it couldn't stay balanced. But Jungkook is just a baby. How can he notice that? He just badly wanted to get out from the crib.

Finally he could sit on top of the rails. He legs were parted. Just when he was about to take further actions, the baby crib can't stand his weight anymore as it tilted to the left side, falling down.

A loud scream was heard in the room, followed by the crushing sound of the baby crib. The sharp corner of the rails rubbed against Jungkook's delicate left cheek, scratching the smooth surface.

The twins who were still in the wardrobe got startled when they heard a loud scream, followed by a few cries. It could be clearly heard that it's from a baby. Though they've heard many baby cries before, but they never heard such a loud cry.

Their eyes both went widened as they rushed out from the room. Fear hit them like a truck when they saw Jungkook lied on the floor, on top of him was a baby crib. The baby's cheek was painted in red, which's nothing but his blood.

Jungkook cried so loudly. The fall hurts more than the pain of Taehyung rubbing his cheeks, the pain of getting bitten by a snake.

Taehyung quickly removed the baby crib from the baby, while V took the baby in his arms, putting him on his lap.

His hands were trembling as he grabbed Jungkook's chin, tilting it left and right for a better look.

"W-Why is he bleeding so badly? Is he okay?" Taehyung eagerly asked, quickly crouching down, leaning closer to the baby.

"This doesn't look mild." V said. He turned and faced his brother, "Call Seokjin hyung here, now."

🌹❤️
Poor baby Jungkook...