Chapter 17

Yesterday I posted announcement about I'm dying, it's not because my health has any problem, it's actually because I just started my new job. It's so damn tiring and I rarely have time to write.

Since the time that I'm working just happened to be the time I usually update, which is 7 pm (GMT +8), so I'll be changing my update time at 9 pm (GMT +8). Please don't be mad at me.

Let's continue with the story. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. ❤️

"No. He's not going to kindergarten."

Taehyung said firmly. His face was blank as he stared at his brother, "We can get him home schooled."

V sighed loudly. "You think I never think of home schooling before? But your Bambi seems to be very excited about kindergarten." He said.

Taehyung's mind was filled with the excited look of little Jungkook. He never get to say no to the sparkling doe eyes and cute bunny smile. He quickly brushed these thoughts away.

"Still a no." Taehyung replied stubbornly, "There's more and more school bullying cases. We can't risk that bunny from getting bullied."

V nodded his head. His brother got a point too. "But we should respect Jungkook's decision too shouldn't we? It's not nice to decide his life without earning his permission."

"He's still young. We can decide for him." Taehyung said, "No matter what you say, I will not send him to kindergarten. I will never ever allow him."

"Don't be so stubborn, Tae-" "Hyungie!!!"

Taehyung and V both snapped their heads to the same direction when they heard the familiar squealing sound. Their heart melted when they saw Jungkook, with a set of mini pajamas, running towards them in full speed.

Jungkook jumped up and landed on Taehyung's lap securely. He clutched Taehyung's and V's shirt, shaking them furiously. "I heard hyungie talking just now! Did hyungie hide secrets from Kookie?"

"No, of course not petal." V lied, brushing Jungkook's hair, frowning when he noticed it's not completely dry yet.

Taehyung saw the expression of V and he immediately know what's happening. "Bambi, you didn't dry you hair well, again?" He asked.

Jungkook just smiled sheepishly before nodding his head, "Kookie wants to spend more time with hyungie!" He said as he wrapped his small arms around V's neck, body still on Taehyung's lap.

The twins sighed in defeat. They can choose to scold the boy for not drying his hair well, but they're too whipped for him. So they choose to stay silent and continued watch the little boy with fondness in their eyes.

"Oh right!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed, unwrapping his arms around V's neck and got down from Taehyung's lap. He sat in the middle of the twins.

The twins stared at him in confusion. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked the boy.

"Kindergarten!" Jungkook said, throwing his hands up, "When will Kookie go kindergarten?" He stared at V, then to Taehyung. V followed the direction that Jungkook was staring, which his younger twin.

Taehyung let out a loud sigh, "You're not going." He said firmly.

"Why no?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head. The sparkles in his eyes dulled down a bit, which is the least thing that the twins wanted to see.

"It's dangerous. You don't want to get hurt don't you?" Taehyung asked.

"B-But..." Jungkook stammered. He looked down, playing which his fingers that were hidden in the pajamas sleeves. Tears started to form in his eyes, "K-Kookie wan new friends..."

"You don't need new friends. You already got so many hyungie." Taehyung replied, tone turning a bit harsher than how he usually speaks.

Jungkook let out a small shriek. He quickly climbed up to V's lap and hugged the older man, "Taetae mean..." he muttered.

V felt something wet on his chest. He quickly caressed Jungkook's soft brown locks before glaring at his brother. "Too harsh, Tae." He whispered.

Taehyung looked at the little boy's back, watching how it's trembling. He could bet his life that the boy is crying. He sighed heavily before reaching his hands out and placed them on Jungkook's body.

"Hyungie is sorry, Bambi. I just don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung apologised, moving his hand up and down on Jungkook's back.

"Hmph!" Jungkook pressed his face closer to V's chest, "No talking until hyungie let Koo to kindergarten."

Taehyung let out a soft groan. "Bambi, try to understand-" He stopped speaking when Jungkook suddenly turned his body around and shoot him a hard glare. The boy's eyes were filled with tears as one tear slowly slipped out from his eyes. His lips were coated with a thin layer of saliva as he constantly glare at Taehyung.

Taehyung's heart almost break into half when he saw the pitiful face of the boy. He quickly cupped Jungkook's cheeks, wiping his tears with the pad of his thumb.

Jungkook whined loudly, pushing Taehyung's hands away. "G-Go away! Meanie!!" He sobbed harder as fat tears rolled down from his cheeks.

"Oh please don't cry..." Taehyung whispered, "I didn't mean to go harsh on you."

"Y-You always make Kookie cry... always say sorry..." Jungkook huffed loudly, turning around, "Kookie will not stop crying until you give Kookie kindergarten!"

He cried harder and V rubbed his back constantly. "Let him, Tae." V spoke. He couldn't stand Jungkook crying anymore.

Taehyung sighed heavily as he rubbed his face with his palm. He badly wanted to say no, but a crying Jungkook always get to ruin Taehyung's plan.

"Fine. I'll let you go." Taehyung sighed after breathing heavily. Maybe I'll assign guard for him. He thought.

Jungkook's tears just stopped instantly after Taehyung's words. Last time Taehyung wished the boy's tears have an on and off button, now, the boy seems really have that button on his body.

"Yay!!" Jungkook threw his hands up, smiling widely, "Thank chu, hyungie." He said and crawled to Taehyung's lap. He tilted his head and placed a soft peck on the older man's right cheek.

Taehyung felt his permission was finally worthy after receiving the soft kiss from Jungkook.

"What about me, petal?" V asked, tapping his left cheek with his index finger.

Jungkook giggled loudly and changed the direction of his crawl. He placed his hands on V's shoulder as a support and he pecked his cheek. "All done!" He claimed.

V nodded his head in satisfaction. He placed his hands on Jungkook's body, lifting the boy up and put him in the middle of the bed.

"It's time for you to sleep now, petal."

Jungkook sat there on oblivion as he watched the twins lied down beside him, shutting the lights off.

"B-But Kookie wants his own room-" "Sleep with us, Bambi. Leave your room empty today." Taehyung used his hand to soothe Jungkook's hair while V placed his arms on the boy's body.

Little Jungkook just crossed his arms over his chest. "It's the 1092 rd times you said leaving my room empty! Kookie never get to sleep in his own room!!"