Chapter 25

Edited this chapter ❤️

"He wants a what?!"

"Tsk, lower down your voice. He might hear you in the bathroom." V said, annoy laced in his tone as he constantly glared at his brother.

Taehyung covered his mouth with his palm as his gaze darted to the direction where the bathroom was located. He sighed out in relief when he can still hear water running in it.

His face again went terror, "He really said that?"

"Why would I lie to you?" V asked, sitting down on the bed. His twin quickly followed his action, sitting opposite him.

"But why would he choose a tiger? I thought he likes cute and tiny things?" Taehyung asked, "You sure he's asking for a tiger, not a kitten?"

"I'm 100 percent sure. Do you know what he ask for next after I said no to tiger?" V questioned, making his twin shook his head.

"A fucking black mamba."

Taehyung let out a groan, rubbing his face with his bare palm. "I mean, there's no more other animals exist in this world? Why would he choose those dangerous animal out of so many animals?"

"So what's your answer about the pets that he requested?"

"Are you serious? Definitely a no!" Taehyung said, his hands moving dramatically to cope with his words, "What if he got bitten by the snake? Black mamba is poisonous! And do you know how sharp a tiger's teeth are? My Bambi is so fragile and petite, one bite, he will be gone."

"I have the same thought as you." V replied, while nodding his head, "But, I've already promised to fulfil his wish no matter what. What should we do?"

Taehyung again let out a soft groan. "I don't know how too... You know how stubborn he can be. Just... Suggest him other animals." He said.

After he finished his sentence, Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a towel on his head. The boy was wearing one of the hyungie's white T-shirt with a boxer. He hates to wear pants.

The twins stared at the boy, loving how he looks extra tiny in their shirt.

"Taetae hyungie, did V hyungie told you what I want?" Jungkook asked excitedly. He ran towards the bed and jumped up, landing on the soft surface with a few bounces, "My pets! Can I have it?"

The twins went speechless for a second. They don't know how to answer the boy. Taehyung was quick to break the silence by one set of awkward laugh.

"Bambi, what about a chicken? Or maybe a cute lamb to be your pet?" Taehyung asked.

Hearing Taehyung's question, Jungkook's face fell immediately. His eyebrows were furrowed, forming a cute frown, "I only want a tiggy and snake..."

"But they're too dangerous-" "V hyungie promised I could have anything, didn't you hyungie?"

Jungkook said before crossing his arms over his chest. He stared at the elder with his doe eyes widened up. The male just felt nervous under the gaze of the boy.

"Petal, try to understand. It's about your safety this time... It's not like we don't have enough money. We can get you thousands of tigers if you want, or maybe build a zoo for you. But can you choose other safer animals as your pet?" V asked, reaching his hand out to touch the boy but Jungkook swatted his hand away.

Jungkook's eyes went teary, "Y-You're breaking your promises..." he mumbled, lips quivering as he spoke.

The pity look of the boy just broke the twins' heart into million of pieces.

"I'm sorry, petal. Hyungie never thought you will ask for a tiger. It's just... too weird..." V mumbled.

Tears slowly slipped out of Jungkook's eyes. "Hyungie calling me weird?" He asked, disbelief laced in his tone.

V's eyes widened up after hearing Jungkook's words. He could felt Jungkook's stare and Taehyung's glare on his body. He quickly shook his head in deny, "That's not what I mean! You know how bad I'm with vocabulary!" He cried out.

Jungkook just sniffled, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. He pulled the comforter up and slipped inside, body curled into a ball. He's not in the mood to talk to the twins now.

"Bambi, don't do that, you'll get stuffy inside-" "I don't care!" Jungkook said, voice getting muffled.

Taehyung tried to tug the comforter, but Jungkook was quick to tug it back down, clutching at it as a protective shell of his body. The twins just stared at each other helplessly.

"Bambi, why do you want a tiger and snake so badly?" Taehyung asked after he found out there's no way to get the stubborn boy out.

The twins were getting greeted by a huge silence.

"B-Because Taetae hyungie is little tiggy..." Jungkook muttered, voice sounding a bit broken, "And V hyungie is a little snake... I drew you both as tiger and snake when I was two..."

The twins was taken back by the answer of the boy. They never thought the boy will remember so clearly what he drew ten years ago. Right now, it's getting harder to deny Jungkook's request.

Taehyung approached his body so that they could whisper to each other's ears, "Should we give him the pets?" He asked.

"Now you're asking me? I thought you're the one who said no just now?" V whisper yelled.

"You know how I melt easily when I see his teary eyes! And you heard him right? He's so fucking cute when he said I'm a little tiggy!" Taehyung claimed, having a contented smile on his face.

V just smack the back of his head with his hand. "Oh shut it!"

They continued to bicker and until the end, they both agreed to let Jungkook have tiger and snake as his pets. They will buy a cub for him and hire personal trainer to train them.

"Petal, we decided to let you have pets." V said, shaking Jungkook's body softly while Taehyung just waited to see how will the boy react.

After a while, Jungkook still didn't show any reaction.

"Petal?" V called out again.

The twins frowned deeply. "Is he still mad at us?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't think so." V muttered. He gently pulled the comforter away from Jungkook's body. A smile immediately formed on his face when he saw Jungkook curling his body into a ball, fingers also curled up forming two fist that were put on his chest.

They both cooed out when they heard soft snores escaping from Jungkook's parted lips.

It was definitely worthy to agree with what Jungkook requested for. The boy is looking too cute to say no to him.