Check this out

Not a double update. Sowwy 🥺

But, I have something better!! I got another story idea after seeing the pic 👇🏻

So here's a small scene that I wrote:

"Listen carefully, grandpa." Jungkook straddled the older male, legs putting each side of his waist as the male laid under him, having a stunned expression on his face.

He fisted the male's collar, pulling the male up until his face was just a few centimetres away from Jungkook's face. Taehyung glanced down and he can't help but get awed at the beautiful tattoo on Jungkook's right arm.

How come he didn't notice that?

He got pulled back into reality when Jungkook pulled him closer.

"Don't think you're able to tame me because how great you are. I, Jeon Jungkook, agreed on this marriage because I respect my parents, definitely not because of the person I'm going to marry. So get ready to receive a punch, or perhaps, a kick on your part where the sun doesn't shine if you continuously act like a cocky bastard." Jungkook took a deep breath before he slammed the male back to the bed as he crawled up, placing his hands each side of the male's head. "I'm not an easy man, do you understand?!"

Taehyung's eyebrows were raised as he analysed what Jungkook just said in his mind. He let out a snort before nodding his head, having an annoying smirk on his face, "Of course I do, sweetheart-" "Don't call me that!!"

Jungkook said, rather loudly. He glared at the male under him, doe eyes widened and lips turning pouty without himself knowing. "I'm. Not. Your. Fucking. Sweetheart!!!"

"Sure." Taehyung replied, using a teasing tone. Slowly, he sits up, startling the male was sitting on top of him. He feel that Jungkook was going to get up from him so he was quick to wrap him arms around his waist, tugging him closer to his chest.

Taehyung's arms around his waist just makes Jungkook's hair stand on end. He despite touches, easily to get frightened by a single touch from others. He just can't wait to get out of his hold and punch him-

Jungkook's body suddenly went limp as he leaned against Taehyung's chest as a support. The one who caused him to lose his strength was Taehyung.

The male that held him just blew air on his sensitive ear, hot breath tickling the smooth surface before he whispered, "You know, other than bunny, I just found you really similar to another animal."

"Do you want to know what is it?"

Jungkook snapped himself out of his mind when he heard the deep voice of the male. He gathered up his strength and pushed the male away, standing up quickly.

His face flushed red when he reminded himself how his body sticks so close to Taehyung's. Trying to wipe off the embarrassing incident, he quickly said, "You cunning fox! Wait till I tell appa your terrible hidden side!"

He turned his heels, only turning back to said the last sarcastic comment that he could think off, "Oh and by the way, don't despite my surname that much. Who knows someday you'll become a bottom for me, Mr Jeon Taehyung-ssi?"

He stormed away after that, leaving Taehyung, sitting on the bed.

❤️🌹

So... How was it? Is it nice? I was planning to call it 'His Hedgehog'~

It's a story about a street painter, Jungkook, found the CEO, Taehyung's car really nice that he decided to leave some painting there. When Taehyung found out the 'disaster' that Jungkook made, the boy already ran away. So he checked back to the CCTV and caught a glimpse of the boy that painted his car. Before that, both of them already knew they got into an arranged marriage. And yes, both of them got arranged together.

I just wanted to share this out with you guys. ❤️ Hope you'll find it nice!