Chapter 44

The twins instantly rushed to the hospital once they got news that Woosung got into a car accident. Somehow, they wished Jungkook will be there, because it would be better for the boy than staying in others' hands, but their wish got banned.

There's only Woosung and Hoseok laying in different bed. Woosung's body, mainly his head got bandaged. He got injured badly as he's still in a coma, compared the male, Hoseok definitely looks better.

The boy just got bandage on his head. His eyes were closed and was having a pained expression on his face. This makes the twins worry more. What kind of injury will their Jungkook get?

"Hoseok." V softly called out. His voice woke the injured boy up. The boy looked startled as he stared at the twins with his eyebrows knitted, "Mr Kim..."

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked straight away. He sounded eager and he hopes that Hoseok will know where the boy is.

"Kookie? I-I thought he was with you guys? You didn't find him in the car?" Hoseok asked, looking shocked.

The twins just felt their hope just got away. They both averted their gaze from Hoseok as they stared at each other, letting out a loud sigh.

"I wish he was with us. He's in someone else's hands, I'm sure." V said, voice barely came out as a whisper. He got his sense back when he noticed Hoseok looked confused.

"Sorry for dragging you into this mess, Mr Jung. We will pay for your medical bills until you recover." V apologised.

Hoseok was too confused at that moment. He didn't pay attention at V's apology, instead, his attention was given to the words that V said before his apology. "What do you mean he's in someone else's hands?" He asked.

"Someone took him away. My men told me who's the culprit, turns out it was a fake information. Only if we're mate to Jungkook, then it will be more easy to search for him. We've lost track of him now. It's been one day since he's missing..." Taehyung said, fisting his hair aggressively.

Hoseok can see both of them having bloodshot eyes. The younger twin's eyes were teary, like he's trying his best to control his tears. He felt pity towards them but at the same time, he got no power to help them.

"I'm sorry. I can't help at all..." Hoseok muttered, head hung low.

Taehyung didn't give the boy any reply. His mind was only occupied with Jungkook. So V spoke for his younger twin, "It's okay. We just hope..."

He looked at Hoseok then lowering his head, "Hope that he will be safe before we found him, even the possibility is small."

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook gasped out in shock, completely got waken up when a bucket of cold water was directly poured over him. His hair and clothes were wet, sticking with his skin, making the boy shivered. He hates cold the most, but right now he's suffering from it.

He was forced to open his tired eyes and darkness immediately greeted him. Only a small light bulb on the ceiling, lightened the room with dim lights.

Jungkook was trying to analyse what's happening with his foggy mind, soon he realised he was actually getting kidnapped as he was now currently got tied up with the chair he was sitting on, unable to move at all.

But Jungkook didn't give up. He tried to move his hands together to test the tightness of the ropes around his body and what he can conclude is it was tight, too tight that will even burn his skin if he move slightly. He hissed in pain, looking down and stared at the now stopped bleeding shoulder. It looks really terrible as the big glasses still stick to the wound.

Suddenly, he heard a small laugh inside the small dark room. "W-Who's there?" He asked, squinting his eyes. He was startled when he spoke because his voice was raspy and could barely make a voice out.

Jungkook turned his head to the left when he felt a presence just walked passed him.

"I'm here, pretty boy."

Jungkook snapped his head forward. His eyes widened up in shock when he saw a woman standing right in front of him, having a devilish smile on her face and her lips was coated with thick red lipstick.

The woman was wearing a blouse and pencil skirt, like those woman who worked in the office. Her hair was curly and Jungkook can faintly see it was dyed in dark red with the help of the light bulb. She looks beautiful. Her eyes flickered to red for a moment and Jungkook was sure that she's a vampire.

Once Jungkook finished checking the woman out, he asked with his broken voice, "Who are you? Why did you take me here?"

"Aww, you don't know me? How sad!" The woman fake a pout, which looked terribly ridiculous in Jungkook's eyes. Her lips were again stretche out into a big smile, "My name is Jeon Hyemin! Nice to meet you, sweetie!"

"Jeon Hyemin?" Jungkook whispered out. The name sounds familiar to him but he just can't remember where did he heard the name before.

"Yup. Jeon Hyemin, nice name, isn't it?" She asked. Noticing the boy still got a confused face, she let out a small laugh. "Let me give you a hint. My surname is Jeon, same as yours before you were adopted, so what relationship between you and I?"

Jungkook think hardly before muttering, "M-My sister?"

Hyemin burst into laughter. She laughed so hard until Jungkook started to get goosebumps from her voice. He watched the woman slowly fishing out a dagger from the pocket of her skirt and approached him.

Fear instantly filled Jungkook's heart when Hyemin placed the dagger against his delicate cheek, pressing hardly but not enough to hurt the boy.

"How cute you are to think I'm your sister!" Hyemin grinned widely, "Watching you having a dumb little look on your face makes me feel kind of bad... So I'll just tell you the answer, sweetheart,"

Hyemin then slide the dagger from Jungkook's cheek to his neck. She again pressed the sharp edge against the soft fair skin. This time, she put the right pressure on the right place as blood started to draw out from the wound, making Jungkook winced in pain.

Jungkook got startled when Hyemin made eye contact with him. Her eyes now completely turned into blood red as she held a sinister smile on her face.

"I'm your mother, Kookie. Quick, call me eomma. I've been missing you calling me that."