Chapter 24

Jungkook's current age: 12 years old

"A pet?"

"Yeah! My mom bought me a bunny yesterday. It's so cute and I couldn't stop rubbing its white fur!" Yugyeom exclaimed as he moved his hands, trying to show how big the bunny is, "I just love his cotton tail! So soft and so so so cute!!"

Jungkook's mouth turned into an 'o' shape as he nodded his head. He could picture how the bunny looks in his head.

"I heard bunny poops a lot." Jungkook said, tilting his head as he stared at Yugyeom with his doe eyes, "Is it?"

Yugyeom suddenly got flustered under the cute gaze of the boy. He has been Jungkook's seat mate since kindergarten and he actually witnessed how the boy grew.

Jungkook was looking prettier than he was 5. His face features developed well and you just couldn't find a single flaw on his face nor his body. His skin was still fair and milky white, with faint blush on them.

Yugyeom still secretly crushing on the boy, despite being friend zoned for years. He just loves everything about Jungkook, especially his eyes.

"Gyeomie!!!"

"Yes!" Yugyeom snapped himself back to reality, whole body jumping up a little when Jungkook suddenly shouted out his name.

Jungkook frowned cutely, staring at the boy with red cheeks in front of him, with concern in his eyes. "Are you alright, Gyeomie? You were in daze just now."

Yugyeom just let out an awkward laugh. "N-Nothing. Something's in my mind."

"Let me guess, that something is your bunny right?" Jungkook asked, letting out a small sigh, "I wonder how cute it is."

"Not as cute as you." Yugyeom muttered, but not audible for Jungkook.

Jungkook again stared at his friend, "Did you say anything, Gyeomie?"

Yugyeom quickly shakes his head as a no. He will never let the boy knows he's crushing on him. He wouldn't want to lose Jungkook, as his friend.

Jungkook just shrugged. He played with the pencil in his hands, swinging it, twirling it as he slammed it back against the table. The poor pencil broke into half with the bunny strength of the boy.

"Oops... I hope hyungie don't mind me breaking it." Jungkook muttered, poking the broken pencil with his index finger.

"Why would they mind?" Yugyeom asked after hearing the boy's question.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he started to explain, "Last time I overheard Taetae hyungie saying to V hyungie that this pencil cost more than a Mercedes Benz if I'm not mistaken."

"Oh I see- Wait what?! Are you serious?!" Yugyeom asked, standing up from his seat in process.

"Why are you so reactive? Of course I'm serious! They specially customised this pencil for me." Jungkook grabbed the head of the pencil and showed it to Yugyeom, "See, my name was craved on it."

Yugyeom just stared at the pencil in disbelief. He pointed it with his trembling finger, "D-Does that mean you just break a Mercedes into half?"

"You're so funny, Gyeomie!" Jungkook giggled out, putting the pencil down. He flicked the broken pieces away as they're blocking his view. "I'm sure hyungie won't mind."

Yugyeom's face was paled as he slowly sat down. Watching how carefree the boy looked, he was even determined to not let the boy know his little crush.

They're not in the same level. Jungkook is literally a Prince, getting pampered by his hyungie while Yugyeom is just a normal boy that comes from a normal family.

Yugyeom sighed heavily, patting his aching heart with his palm.

He should really stop crushing on Jungkook.

🌹🌹🌹

"Hyungie!!" Jungkook jumped up, throwing the bag away, hugging the older man with his arms wrapped around V's neck and legs wrapped around his waist.

"Petal," V softly called out. He spared a glance at the poor bag that was now on the ground. Woosung who sat beside them picked up the bag without saying anything.

V started to walk with Jungkook still in his arms. 12 years old or not, Jungkook is still a baby for the twins. They always carry the boy without complaining anything.

"Hyungie, you couldn't believe what Gyeomie told me!" Jungkook said, feeling the grip around him tightening when he mentioned about Yugyeom.

He wondered why.

"What he told you?" V casually asked, waiting for Woosung to open the car door for them. They got inside the car after that.

V sat down on the car seat with Jungkook on his lap. The boy gestured the man to lean down and V followed it immediately.

Jungkook's mouth got closer to V's ear as he whispered, "He said he got a pet!"

"A pet?" V backed away with his back again leaning against the car seat.

Jungkook nodded his head furiously. "He got a bunny as a pet!"

"So?" V asked.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, letting out a soft groan. He could notice V was trying to press his smile down. "You know what I want, hyungie!" He whined loudly, tugging V's shirt sleeves.

He constantly letting out small whines and V couldn't stop smiling anymore.

V placed his large hand on Jungkook's moving one, giving him a few pat. "I heard your Kitty hyungie got a puppy as a pet. I'll ask him where he bought it-" "I don't want puppy!"

Jungkook protested, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't want puppy?" V pursed his lips, thinking about a suitable pet, "What about a kitty?"

Jungkook shook his head, lips turning pouty.

"Hamster?"

"No!"

"Goldfish?"

"No no!!"

"Ducklings?"

"They're cute but I don't want them!"

V let out a sigh, rubbing his forehead with his palm. "Then tell me what you want."

Jungkook's eyes lit up upon V's words. "Anything?" He asked, circling his arms around the older male's neck, body sticking closer to the male.

V nodded his head. His petal is too cute and kind, he can't possibly ask for something extreme. He thought.

"I've thinking about this during the whole class so hyungie promise not to eat back your words?" Jungkook asked, showing his pinky finger.

V linked his pinky with Jungkook's, using his another hand to flick the boy's forehead. Jungkook let out a yelp before glaring at the older male.

"What was that for?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his forehead with his palm while his lips formed a hard pout.

"For not paying attention in class." V gave a formal reply to Jungkook.

Jungkook again shrugged. He stick his tongue out, "I still get an A+ in every subjects. I don't need teachers!" He said, "But whatever, hyungie ready to know what I want?"

V nodded his head.

The boy let out a small squeal before whispering something in V's ear.

V's face turned pale after hearing what Jungkook want. "Petal, it's definitely a no." He said.

"You said anything is okay!" Jungkook whined loudly. "Then what about this?" He again leaned down and whispered in V's ear.

V's face turned paler than before. He just shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut. He really didn't expect that from the petite boy.

He opened his eyes back, just to met with Jungkook's hopeful gaze.

V can only forced a smile out. "Let me discuss this matter with your Taetae hyungie first."

🌹❤️
Update earlier today... Are you guys enjoying this story? (//////)