Chapter 35

"Gyeomie~~~ You wouldn't believe what my hyungie did to me~~~"

Jungkook cried out, tears still streaming down from his eyes as he clutched his phone tightly, trying his best to voice out his grief to his friend who's on the other line of the phone.

"What happened? They fucked you?"

"I wish!" Jungkook sobbed, "They are fucking finding a partner without letting me know! They're going to start a relationship with another person!"

"What?! That's too sudden!"

Jungkook sniffled, "I-I know... I got not chance anymore~~" he wailed out.

Yugyeom on the other side, covered one of his ears, hoping Jungkook can lower down his cries but seems like the boy was too upset to think of anything.

"Don't be so upset first. You know your hyungie couldn't say no to you."

"B-But this time is about their love life..." Jungkook muttered, bottom lips jutted out as he was ready to cry louder again, but his friend was quick to stop him.

"Kookie, stop crying first. Let's meet up in a cafe. It's easier to talk face to face. We can discuss a plan too."

Jungkook nodded his head even though he knew Yugyeom couldn't see it. "O-Okay, let meet up at the Moonlight Cafe. Sungie hyungie will bring me there. Do you want me to fetch you?"

"No need. I can manage myself."

"Okiee..." Jungkook mumbled before hanging up the call. He threw his phone aside but he didn't control his strength well as it bounced up and landed onto the floor.

The boy closed his eyes shut when he heard the loud smacking sound. He picked up the phone in ease and noticed there's a crack on the screen. "Oops, time to change a new phone."

He got up from the bed and change his clothes to a pastel pink sweater and blue jeans. Before going, he grabbed his phone with him and tied his rather long curly hair into a small ponytail.

He hopes Yugyeom and him can find a good way to stop his hyungie.

🌹🌹🌹

"What should I do, Gyeomie?" Jungkook asked, stirring the cup of black coffee in front of him with the spoon in circular motion. Yugyeom sat across him as the boy took a sip of his americano.

"I don't know, Kookie." Yugyeom muttered, using his fingers to pinch the tip of his straw, "What is your hyungie ideal type?"

Jungkook's eyebrows went furrowed. He once overheard Taehyung talking about his ideal type with V so he's sure about Taehyung's ideal type but not V's. The male barely speaks about the things he likes unless it's mandatory.

"Taetae hyungie's ideal type... He said he likes big round eyes, it would be nicer if the orbs were dark brown. And he likes small but plump lips. He loves red and natural colour, so he prefers his ideal type to not apply any lipstick but still maintain his or her lips red. Oh and he loves cute pointy nose! What else..." Jungkook counted with his fingers, eyes setting on the ceiling as he tried to recall the things that he heard, "He loves skin contrast! So he prefers his ideal type to have fair, milky white skin!"

After finishing his sentence, Jungkook look at his friend, just to ring out the boy what looking at him with an 'are you kidding me' look on his face.

"What?"

"Are you kidding me?! He's- Oh, how dense are you?" Yugyeom let out a loud groan, "He's literally talking about you! You're literally the walking version of his ideal type!"

Jungkook stay silent for a while, soon his face expression turned into a shocked one, "Oh yeah! Why didn't I notice that before?" He asked himself and Yugyeom.

His friend just rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his drink again to calm his anger down.

"But why did they reject me?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

Yugyeom pursed his lips, face turning expressionless. He removed his finger from his straw, "Is there any possibility that they still think you're innocent? Or they're not sure about their feelings?"

"What do you mean 'they still think you're innocent'? I'm innocent okay?"

"Yes, so innocent until you invite me to watch porn with you when you're just sixteen." Yugyeom replied, rolling his eyes again.

"H-Hey!" Jungkook's face turned red, "I just wanted to get prepared before giving my first time to my hyungie-" "Stop right there. No one is interested in your sex fantasy and sex life."

Jungkook sealed his lips shut before opening them again, "Then what should I do?"

"I think the best way is to make them jealous, then they'll acknowledge their feelings well."

Jungkook let out a loud gasp before giving a thumbs up to his friend, "You're so smart, Gyeomie! The only way to make them jealous is... I will find myself a fake boyfriend!"

Yugyeom nodded his head, taking the straw in between his lips and sipping it, but in the next second, he choked on his own drink because Jungkook's sentence.

"You'll be my boyfriend then!" Is what Jungkook said,

Yugyeom coughed uncontrollably, patting his chest constantly to sooth his throat. He looked at his friend, eyes turning teary and face turning red, "N-No thank you. I still love my life."

"That's so cruel, Gyeomie. You don't want to help your cute friend to get his men?" Jungkook asked, showing Yugyeom his puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Who's more cruel? Your hyungie. They'll cut my body into pieces then put them back like a puzzle if they found out I'm your 'boyfriend'." Yugyeom held a cold expression on his face as he pushed Jungkook's face away. "If you show this expression to me two years ago, maybe I'll buy that but not now."

"Then who should I find?" Jungkook's lips remained pouty as he raised the cup up, wanting to taste the drink. Just when he took a small sip, he almost spit it out because of the bitterness of the coffee. He winced loudly, "I need to get a pack of sugar."

After that, he stood up from his seat, turning his heels. He was about to take one step forward, but someone bumped into him. Luckily that person wasn't carrying anything in his hands so Jungkook just lost his balance.

Just when Jungkook's face almost kiss the floor, the stranger pulled him and make him gained his balance back.

"I'm sorry-" Jungkook's apology stopped in the middle when he saw the stranger's face. The stranger was having a heart smile on his face and he looked exactly like the child...

The child that asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend when he was 5.

❤️🌹
Sorry for not updating for 2 days. I was too busy 😞