Chapter 42

"Then lose control, for me, hyungie." Jungkook whispered. Once he stopped talking, a pair of lips landed on his as they both shared a passionate kiss.

V's kiss was different from Taehyung's. The younger twin was always eager while the older twin was the complete opposite of him. He's gentle and he took his own sweet time to devour Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook let out a small gasp when V placed his large hand on his thigh, giving it a small squeeze. Their lips stay connected to each other as V pushed the petite boy onto the bed, making him laid on the bed on his back.

V's lips traveled from Jungkook's lips to his neck and started placing soft kisses on the smooth surface. His kiss was so gentle as Jungkook felt like his neck just got touched by a feather.

He let out a small giggle, "I thought hyungie said you'll lose control on the bed?" He asked. Just when he finished his sentence, he received a harsh bite from the older man, making him winced in pain.

The pain lowered down when V started sucking the same spot that he bit, leaving a mark on Jungkook's neck. Once he finished marking the boy, he slowly backed away and stared at the boy under him.

"Continue, hyungie~" Jungkook whined loudly, circling his arms around V's neck, dragging the male.

"Petal," V softly called out as he rested his hand on Jungkook's waist, "Wait for another month, okay?"

Jungkook pouted, "That's too long~" he again whined, staring at the male with pleading eyes. But after seeing the firm look of the male, he knew he couldn't change the older male's mind.

He pushed V away hardly and sat up from the bed, huffing loudly, "Am I not attractive enough?" Jungkook asked, fixing his bangs.

"Of course you are attractive but, sex before reaching the legal age is wrong." V explained.

Jungkook sticks his tongue out, "I'm not interested in talking with you anymore!" He stated before getting down from the bed.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" A fond smile appeared on V's face when he saw the bunny boy was literally throwing a tantrum.

"I'm hungry!"

"You want my accompaniment?" V asked, chuckling out when Jungkook shook his head furiously.

"Okay then. I'll stay here to do my work. Make sure to have breakfast, petal!"

🌹🌹🌹

As Jungkook was eating his breakfast peacefully, he keep on feeling himself forgetting something. He used his fork to poke the half eaten bacon, trying to recall back what he was supposed to do.

"So I became hyungie's boyfriend yesterday..." He muttered, stabbing the half eaten bacon and shoved it inside his mouth, "What else I missed?"

He asked himself. Soon his eyes widened up like a saucer before he stood up from his seat.

"Fuck! I completely forgotten about Hoseok!!" He slammed his fork on the table. He did a quick turn, almost knocking the chair off as he ran towards his room in full speed. His breakfast long forgotten there.

He reached his room very quickly and without knocking, he entered the room. Thank goodness that Hoseok was still there, but the poor boy was pacing back and forth, debating whether he should walk out of the room or not.

Once his eyes met Jungkook's, a relief smile immediately appeared on his face.

"I thought you've forgotten about me, Kookie!" Hoseok cried out and approached the smaller boy.

Jungkook let out a set of awkward laugh, "Actually... I did forget about you. I'm sorry for that." He muttered, eyes suddenly lit up, "But thanks to you, hyungie and I finally are a thing!"

"Really? Congratulations then!" Hoseok smiled widely. His eyebrows raised up, mischievous in his eyes when he noticed there's a hickey on Jungkook's neck. "You guys did something dirty?" He teased.

Jungkook groaned softly. "I wish, Hobi. I wish." He said, "They said I haven't reached the legal age so they're not able to fuck me."

Hoseok was already used to Jungkook's straightforward comments so he just laughed it off. "Time flies fast. Have some patience, Kookie."

Jungkook just nodded his head. He watched Hoseok took his bag that was placed on the bed with him and he heard the male asking, "Can you send me home?"

"Sure! Sungie hyungie will send you and I'll come along. And as promised, I'll give you one million, as a gift for being my fake boyfriend." Jungkook said. He followed behind Hoseok when the male walked passed him.

"No need, Kookie. But instead, I want something else in return." Hoseok said, face turning slightly red.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

"C-Can I get Yugyeom's number?"

🌹🌹🌹

"Where's petal?"

V just walked out to get himself a cup of coffee, but he couldn't find the boy in this mansion. So he decided to ask Courtney, the maid who always follow the boy.

"His highness went out to send Mr Hoseok home, your majesty." The maid replied politely before bowing and walked away.

"That kid. He should've told me before going out," V muttered. He headed inside the kitchen and filled his empty cup with hot brew coffee. He walked away once he finished doing what he should do, but his steps came to a stop when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

He quickly placed the cup of coffee on top of the kitchen island and fished out his phone to check the caller id.

Taehyung

"He never call me during this time. Weird." V muttered before accepting the call and put the phone close to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hyung! Is Jungkook with you right now?!" Taehyung's voice was rushed, like he was running while talking.

V furrowed his eyebrows, "No. He went out to send Hoseok away. Why did you ask?"

"Damn it! I just received a weird message from a stranger and he said he got Jungkook in his hands! Fuck, what should we do?"

V can clearly heard the vulnerability in Taehyung's voice and he can tell the man on the other line was at the verge of crying. "Calm down first, Tae. Maybe it's just a prank? Or a fake threat?"

"No, hyung. He or she sounds so confident! They're going to hurt my Bambi, like how Choi said-" "Tae, you need to calm down. Panic won't bring us any advantages. Take a deep breath first."

V demanded and Taehyung followed right away.

"Done?" V asked, earning a small hum from Taehyung. "Great. Now, you assign your men to find Jungkook in every corner in the city and I'll contact Woosung to double confirm whether it's true that got Jungkook or not. Does that sounds okay?"

"Yes, hyung."

"Hyung promise you, Tae." V exhaled deeply before continuing, "I won't let anyone hurt Jungkook and I'm sure Jungkook won't let anyone hurt him too."