Chapter 20

"If anyone tries to touch you, touches that you don't like, like they touch your bum, belly or other part, what will you do?"

Jungkook thinks for a while before kicking his right leg up. "Kookie will kick their thingy!" He exclaimed loudly.

The twin just stared at him fondly. They laughed out when they saw the cute action of the little boy.

"Good answer, petal. Next, if anyone tries to bully you, like punch you or hurt you, what will you do?" V asked.

"Kookie will give them punches!!" Jungkook replied, fingers curling up forming two fists. He used them to punch the elder twin then the younger twin, "Like this!"

"Yes, the answer is correct." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist, "But Bambi, punch harder. Your punches are too soft."

Jungkook pursed his lips into thin line as he tried to concentrate, sending all energy to his fist. He punched Taehyung's chest harder this time but the man still didn't feel any pain.

"Bambi, harder-" "Kookie's hands hurt..." Jungkook muttered with pouty lips. His showed his twin his knuckles, which were in pink just now, turned into blood red.

V quickly took his hand, blowing air on it. "It's okay, petal. You did great." He constantly blew air on Jungkook's knuckles while sending glare to Taehyung, indicating he should stop commenting about Jungkook's soft punches.

Taehyung got the look and he just nodded his head in reply. His heart didn't feel great also when he saw Jungkook's red knuckles.

He hopes no one will dare to hurt his Bambi.

"So, are you ready for kindergarten now?" Taehyung asked, running his fingers through Jungkook's slightly curly hair.

The little boy nodded his head hardly. "Yes!!"

"Then let's go." V said. He got up from his crouching position as he hold Jungkook's right hand. As for Taehyung, he grabbed Jungkook's bag and held Jungkook's left hand.

"Let's go~"

🌹🌹🌹

Taehyung carried Jungkook in his arms, while V walked beside him. Ten guards that they assigned began to stand in the hidden places of the kindergarten.

The twins decided to again meet Mrs Lee before letting Jungkook to go for classes. They headed to the office to see the woman. V knocked the door for twice before earning a 'come in' from Mrs Lee.

They walked inside. When the woman saw the twins, she quickly stood up from her seat and bowed. "What brings you here, Mr Kim?" She asked. Her gaze was now set on the cute boy that Taehyung was holding.

Now she understands why Taehyung does so many things for his little brother. She would gave up everything for the cute look of the boy too.

"Nothing. We need to make sure you know who's our brother," Taehyung replied, lifting the boy higher.

"And we hope he will have a great day here." V spoke and Mrs Lee was startled by the deep voice of the male.

"O-Of course, you can trust me and the teachers in here-" Mrs Lee couldn't finish her sentence as a loud gasp interrupted her.

It was Jungkook. The boy scanned the whole room while the adults were having a talk. He looked the outside of the building through the window. He was so surprised when his eyes caught the presence of roses in the garden, that's why he gasped so loudly.

"Hyungie! Rosie!" Jungkook exclaimed, tugging Taehyung's collar while he pointed his little finger at the window.

"Yes, rosie. Do you like it?" Taehyung asked, smiling fondly.

Jungkook nodded his head furiously. "Kookie woves it." Although the boy was 5, he still couldn't pronounce the word 'love' correctly.

"It's love, petal." V said, trying to teach the boy the correct pronunciation.

"Woves!" Jungkook said loudly before giggling, "Woves Woves Woves!"

Mrs Lee watched their interactions. Now she finally knows it's not the mafia boss who's obsessed with roses.

It's his little brother, Kim Jungkook.

🌹🌹🌹

"So kids, this is your new friend, Kim Jungkook. Treat him nicely and be friend with him." Mrs Lee said to the children in the class. She earned a loud yes from the children. She pushed Jungkook softly, "Do you want to say something, Jungkook?"

"I'm Kim Jungkook. You can call me Kookie!" Jungkook said in a soft tone. After finishing introducing himself, he quickly hides behind Mrs Lee.

Jungkook with his hyungie: Extrovert
Jungkook without his hyungie?: Definitely introvert

"Great. Now choose a seat you like and we shall begin our class." Mrs Lee said.

Jungkook mumbled a small okay. He walked past the tables, feeling slightly nervous when he felt stares on him.

"Sit with me, Kookie!"

Jungkook heard a voice beside him, followed by a hand wrapped around his chubby hand. He was forced to sit on an empty seat. He quickly turned his head to see who's the one who pulls him.

Turns out it was a kid who lose his front tooth. The boy smiled widely at him, "My name is Kim Yugyeom!" He said, waving his hand.

"H-Hello." Jungkook said in a rather plain tone. He was still startled by the action of the boy in front of him.

Yugyeom kept on staring at him, making Jungkook all flustered.

"Why do you stare at Kookie?" Jungkook asked, cheeks turning red.

"You're cute. So cute." Yugyeom commented, using his hand to support his chin. He leaned closer to Jungkook, trying his best to scan the whole perfect face of the boy. "And pretty! I now announce you're the prettiest in the room!"

"But Kookie is a boy-" "My mom said a boy can be pretty also!"

Jungkook's sentence got poorly cut off by the person who sat beside him. He turned around, finding a girl with ponytail staring at him.

"And you're very pretty." The girl again said.

Jungkook's face turned redder than just now.

"Yes!! You're so beautiful!!"

"So cute!!"

Jungkook heard more and more voice, making him tugged his head down shyly. "K-Kookie is not..." he protested softly, but no one heard it.

"Can you be my boyfriend, Kookie?"