Chapter 7

"Are you hungry, petal?" V asked Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at V with confusion in his eyes, tilting his head, "Petal? Petal who?"

"You." V replied shortly.

A cute frown crawled up upon Jungkook's face. He huffed a little, crossing his arms cutely, "Koo is Koo! Not petwal!!"

"Yes I know you're Koo. But petal is another name for you." V explained even though he doesn't know whether Jungkook understands him or not, "Are you hungry?"

"Little." Jungkook muttered, "V give Koo eat?"

"Of course." V said, "Let's go. I will take you to the cafeteria." He teleported to the cafeteria, didn't spend even a second to reach to the entrance of the cafeteria.

Sometimes he really thankful about the fact he got teleporting skills.

He walked inside with Jungkook in his arms. His presence made the noisy cafeteria suddenly silent because he rarely comes down to eat.

V ignored every questioning gaze from the employees, walking straight to the counter.

"What would you like to order, Mr Kim?" The cashier girl asked, managed to speak without any stutter.

"What's good for a 2 years old baby to eat?" V asked.

"Huh?" The girl was so confused when V asked her that question.

V rolled his eyes internally. "I asked-" "No no. Koo ish 2 and a half years old!" Jungkook interrupted his sentence.

V glared at Jungkook while the baby just stared at him innocently. He sighed softly, decided not to bother what Jungkook said.

"Suggest something for this thing to eat." V said and pointed at Jungkook.

"O-Oh... I would suggest him to eat something soft and easy to chew like porridge or soft boiled eggs sandwiches." The girl replied, gaze fixed on Jungkook who's now blowing raspberries on V's neck.

She gulped in fear as she studied the face features of V to see whether he will get angry at Jungkook or not.

Surprisingly, V just softly landed a small pat on Jungkook's bum, indicating that the baby should stop blowing raspberries on his neck. The baby pouted but nonetheless stopped his action.

The girl was really shocked by the reaction of V.

"Get me a bowl of chicken porridge then. Be quick. Tell someone to send it to my office." V said. He fished out a hundred dollar bill from his pocket, "Keep the change."

"Okay..." The girl watched V walked away, holding the hundred dollar bill in her hands. She was so speechless. For your information, the porridge just cost 10 dollars. 10 dollars and V gave her hundred dollar bill?

She shrugged. She will never understand rich people's world. But what makes her more difficult to understand its the reaction of V.

Everyone knows how heartless the Kim brothers were, but why V will take care a baby but not killing him?

This question is left for the future to answer.

🌹🌹🌹

"V! See!" Jungkook handed the drawings to V, eyes sparkling like they held the whole galaxy, "Koo draw them!!"

V hummed. He took a glance at the tiny bunny and a tiger beside the bunny in the middle of the A4 paper, "Cute." He said plainly, with no expression on his face.

"Bunny is Koo, tiggy is Taetae!" Jungkook said, smiling widely.

"Then where's V?" This question slipped out of V's mouth without any hesitation, "Just you and Tae, no me?"

"Koo not know what V ish..." Jungkook mumbled, the sparkles in his eyes dulled. He played with his fingers, pouting.

V stifled a small laugh when he saw the cute face of Jungkook. At that time, a knock on the door could be heard.

"Come in." The stoic V was back. A waiter, probably the one from the cafeteria walked inside with a bowl of porridge on a tray. He placed it on the table in front of V, bowing a little before leaving the office.

"Petal, come here." V's tone was slightly gentle as he called Jungkook, "Eat this first." He said.

Jungkook approached V as he hugged V's legs, "Carry!" He said loudly, eyes staring at V like they're begging for V to carry him.

V let out a sigh, lifted the baby up and placed him on his lap. "Now eat."

Jungkook glanced at the bowl of porridge on the table before looking back to V. "Feed Koo!"

V squinted his eyes, glaring at the baby. "Don't take my kindness as nothing. You want me to feed you? Are you out of your mind?"

"Can't feed Koo?" Jungkook muttered, the smile on his face dropped.

"Yes." V said coldly.

"Hmph!" Jungkook huffed loudly, "Mean! V ish mean! Like snake!!" He punched V's chest with his little fist, hissing when his soft hand came in touch with V's hard chest.

"Why snake?" V asked.

"Snake bite Koo..." Jungkook mumbled, lips turning pouty. His eyes went teary when he thought of the pain of snake biting his right leg ankle, "P-Pain..."

The baby gets sadder and sadder. V watched big fat tears rolled down from his eyes but he doesn't know what he should do.

"Hey! Don't cry!" V said in panic. He used his thumb to wipe the tears on Jungkook's face.

"Feed Koo." Jungkook managed to speak out despite crying badly.

V was about to say no, but when he saw Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled and going to cry soon, he immediately grabbed the bowl of porridge and feed the boy.

Jungkook opened his mouth and take a spoonful of porridge. The tears on his face suddenly disappeared like they never exist. "Twasty!" He said, smiling widely.

V started to doubt whether his tears is crocodile tears or not.

He sighed, shaking his head. "What's wrong with me?" He asked himself softly. He doesn't know why he will feels mad and sad when he saw Jungkook crying.

"V said what?" Jungkook asked with his cheeks puffed out like chipmunk.

V let out a small laugh. "Nothing." He smiled when he saw the cute face of the baby, "Eat more and grow well, petal."

Jungkook nodded his head even though he's not sure what V was talking about.

"Open up." V said. Jungkook opened his mouth obediently and the older male shoved a spoonful of porridge inside his mouth gently.

V really can't believe it. The first time he feed someone, no, the first time he smiled so much it's because of a baby. A baby called Jeon Jungkook.

—————
Small story:
After finishing the porridge, Jungkook secretly drew a snake beside the bunny and tiger that he drew. He wiggled his legs, lips curved up forming a smile.

"V ish snake!" Jungkook muttered, sparing a glance at the older male who's knowing doing his paperwork.

He let out a soft giggle, "Koo woves snake now!" He said, throwing his hands up.