Chapter 4

"Are you planning to sleep with him?" Taehyung asked, pointing at baby Jungkook with his index finger.

"Yeah. He's not planning to wake up soon." V replied shortly. He pulled the comforter closer to him, making sure it covered the baby up. He tried to remove the baby from his embrace but the baby whined loudly upon his action. So V sighed out, decided to keep the baby in his arms.

"You know you can put him back to the baby crib." Taehyung suggested.

"And you know mom will be mad after this." V stated. He stared at his brother, patting the space beside him, "You're joining or not?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

"Since I'm feeling sleepy I will join." Taehyung said, "Definitely not because of that thing you're hugging."

But deep down Taehyung need to admit, sleeping Jungkook is really a cute Jungkook.

He lied down beside V, scooting closer to his brother. His face was greeted by the small back of Jungkook. He could see how Jungkook's body heaved up and down due to his breathings. He smiled unknowingly, "Sleep well, hyung."

"You too." V ruffled Taehyung's fluffy hair, closing his eyes after this. He used his hand to pat Jungkook's back, "You too..."

Three of them fell into deep slumber, peacefully.

🌹🌹🌹

Baby Jungkook woke up in V's arms. He's still confused about where he was, until he saw V then Taehyung. The vampire brothers literally sandwiched him.

He did a small flip, escaped from V's arms. He felt his stomach grumbled in hunger. He pouted, crawling forward and sat on top V's body.

"Wakey~" he used his small hands to slap V's chest but the male didn't even move a muscle. He decided to wake Taehyung up. He used the same way to call Taehyung but both of them were still in dreamland.

Jungkook pouted, "Pig." He muttered with his lips puckered up, glaring at the twins. He frowned deeper when his stomach again grumbled.

He decided to find food himself.

He got down from the bed, almost stumbled because the bed was too high for him. He walked with little steps, taking longer time than normal people because the room is too big.

Finally, baby Jungkook stood in front of the huge door with golden trimmed handle. He stared at the handle, jumping up, attempt to grab it but failed.

He puffed his fluffy cheeks out, banging the door with his little palm. Suddenly the door opened. Jungkook gasped in surprise, backing away.

"Good morning your majesty-" Courtney stopped at the middle of her sentence when he realised she was not dealing with the heartless vampire.

Instead, it's a cute baby who's wearing dinosaur onesie, staring at her with wide doe eyes.

Courtney cooed. She crouched down, "Little baby, what are you doing here?" She patted Jungkook's head. Her eyes widened in shock, "You stayed the whole night with his majesty?"

Jungkook ignored her questions. "H-Hungry..." he muttered, pouting. He grabbed Courtney's index finger with his small hand, "Eat..."

"Omo, you're hungry? Come on, I'll give you something to eat." She picked the baby up, carrying him. "Whatcha wanna eat, hmm?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Don't know..."

"Well... Then let's see what can I get for you!"

🌹🌹🌹

Taehyung turned around, eyes still closed as he lifted his hand up and put it on the person who sleeps beside him. Still feeling not satisfied, he kicked V in his sleep and his poor brother fell down from the bed.

V groaned in pain when his back came contact with the hard floor. He rubbed his back unconsciously, trying to sooth the pain. He forcefully opened his eyes, again groaning.

"That's why I hate sleeping with Kim Taehyung." He muttered, slowly standing up, about to went back to sleep. He lied back to the bed, feeling something is missing.

He frowned. "What's missing?" He mumbled, trying to figure out. "Kim Taehyung is here, I'm here, my bed is still here, my comforter is still here..." he counted, suddenly his eyes widened.

"That little thing!" V jolted up from the bed. He turned his body to the left and shook Taehyung's body harshly.

"Wake the fuck up!" He yelled.

Taehyung whined, "What happened?" He muttered, still not wanting to open his eyes.

"The baby is missing!!"

"What baby..." Taehyung mumbled, face still pressed on the pillow below him. He frowned, then immediately opened his eyes. "Jungkook is missing?!"

"Yes!" V replied. He threw the comforter away, resulting it hits the face of the younger twin. Not caring about his brother, V stormed forward and opened his bedroom door.

"Find Prince Jungkook, now!" He demanded to the guards standing beside his room, earning fearful nod from them.

"Mom is going to kill us if anything happens to the baby." Taehyung got down from the bed, and followed V, running outside of the room.

Taehyung ran with his vampire speed, running around like a crazy mad man with V.

He ran passed the dining area and stopped abruptly when he heard a familiar giggle.

"Little thing!!"

🌹🌹🌹

"Tasty?" Courtney asked Jungkook. The baby was holding one juicy strawberry with one of his hand, another hand holding a half eaten sandwich.

Jungkook nodded his head in tiny, "Twasty..." he mumbled with his mouth filled with food.

Courtney squealed internally at Jungkook's cuteness. She ruffled the baby's hair, "You're so damn cute. But why Queen Seoyeon suddenly brought you here? Where are you from?"

Jungkook tilted his head, feeling rather confused about Courtney's question.

Courtney chuckled at his confused face. "You're so cute." She pinched Jungkook's cheeks, earning a small whine from the baby.

He finished his food, curling his fingers. "Tae... V..." he muttered, but Courtney caught what he said.

"You want them?" Courtney asked softly but earned no reply from the baby. "You like them so much?"

Jungkook nodded his head at the last question, a giggle slipped out of his mouth, "Tae ish funny!" He exclaimed, "V ish handsome!"

Courtney was about to speak further but a loud voice interrupted her.

"Little thing!!"