Chapter 16

Jungkook's current age: 5 years old

"Your highness, stop running please!!"

A sets of loud giggles was heard in the hallway, followed by two pairs of rushed footsteps.

"Catch me, noona!!" Jungkook said before running in full speed. His soft curly brown hair bounced up and down whenever he moves. There's two roses in his small hand, that he clutched tightly for him later to give his favourite hyungie.

The poor maid, which is non other than Courtney herself ran behind Jungkook. She panted heavily. If she didn't catch the boy soon, she afraid the boy might trip over something and fell.

And little Jungkook will cry and the twins will be mad and-

Courtney didn't want to imagine the rest of the sad story. Right now she should just focus on catching the little angel (devil).

Jungkook turned his head to check Courtney. He giggled even louder when he saw the distance between them was wide.

"Noona run faster- Oof!" Jungkook stopped speaking when his body came contact with a hard object. He hasn't gotten the chance to think as a pair of hands was wrapped around his body, lifting him up.

Jungkook's eyes went wide when he saw who's the person who carry him. He squealed out.

"Dimple hyungie!!"

Dimple hyungie- I mean, Kim Namjoon stared at the child in his arms fondly. He used his index finger to poke the tip of Jungkook's cute button nose.

"Again teasing the maid? How many times your hyungie said not to do so?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyungie said I can! They're happy if Koo is happy!" Jungkook exclaimed. He took one of the roses that he was holding and give it to Namjoon.

"For you, dimple hyungie!"

Namjoon accepted the flower, smiling until his dimple was out. A loud squeal was again heard from Jungkook when the boy saw  Namjoon's dimple.

"Cute cute!!" Jungkook said before using his little finger to poke Namjoon's dimple. "Where's kitty hyungie?" He asked while he didn't stop his hand movement.

"He's having a talk with your hyungie." Namjoon said and started walking away. He nodded his head at Courtney, who's still breathing heavily from the previous running, signalling the maid he's taking Jungkook away.

Courtney bowed, feeling nothing but grateful towards the older man.

Taking care of Jungkook can be really fun, but tiring at the same time.

🌹🌹🌹

"Kitty hyungie! This is for you!" Jungkook passed the beautiful red rose for the older man. He's now sitting on the man's lap.

Kim-Min Yoongi, who's Jungkook's kitty hyungie thanked the boy before accepting the flower. He was a bit shocked when he saw rose in Jungkook's hand.

"Be careful of the thorns baby." Yoongi warned the boy with the softest tone he could as he put the flower away, began checking the boy's hands to see whether he got any injury or not.

"Rosie no more thorns!" Jungkook said. He picked up the flower that Yoongi just put aside and showed it to the male, "See?"

Yoongi took the flower and examined it. Indeed, there's no more thorns. A frown was formed on his face. That's weird. He never see roses without thorn.

"Don't you know, babe? Taehyung and V personally hired a gardener to remove all thorns from each roses after they noticed little Jungkook developed a new obsession with the roses." Namjoon said before circling his arm around his husband, Yoongi.

"Wow..." Yoongi was stunned to hear that. He hold the rose in his hands, couldn't help but get fascinated by the fact that the twins care about Jungkook so much.

Namjoon smiled widely when he saw his own husband having his mouth wide open, looking too cute at that moment. He quickly place a light peck on Yoongi's lips, immediately earned a loud whine from the older male.

"Stop! Jungkook is still here!" Yoongi said before slapping Namjoon's chest. They both glance at Jungkook to check whether the boy saw Namjoon kissing or not.

Turns out Jungkook already used his palms to cover his doe eyes. "Koo is not here... Koo is not here..." he mumbled to himself, but his voice was totally audible for the other two adults in the room.

They both burst into laughter when they saw the cute action of the boy. "You're too cute, Kookie." Yoongi said as he ruffled Jungkook's soft hair.

The boy removed his palms from his eyes, smiling widely until his bunny teeth were shown, "Hyungie says that a lot!"

"Says what, petal?"

Jungkook felt himself getting lifted up. He loud squeal again escaped from his parted lips. "V hyungie!!" He exclaimed and wrapped his small arms around V's neck.

After so many years, he could finally circled V's thick neck well. Namjoon and Yoongi stared at the duo with envious eyes. Well, Jungkook never hugged anyone else except the twins and Seoyeon, unless he's really happy or that person really needs a hug.

Little Jungkook always save his hugging ticket for the twins and no one else.

V gave small pat to Jungkook's back while he sat down, facing his brother and brother in law.

"Taetae hyungie?" Jungkook said in a questioning way as he tilted his head to right.

"Taetae hyungie have some business to handle. He will be back soon petal." V said, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek, "What did you do today?"

"Playing with noona." Jungkook replied shortly. He raised his hand up and began counting with his little fingers, "Pick Rosie, water Rosie, talk to rosie, say good afternoon to rosie, have high tea with rosie... That's all!"

"All rosie?" V asked, eyebrows raised up.

Jungkook nodded his head hardly. "Rosie pretty! Koo gave hyungie rosie too!" He said, pointing at the roses that the couple was holding.

V counted the roses in his mind. 1, 2... He let out a small sigh. Two were gone, now 19998 more rosie left in the garden. He didn't know why he counted the roses in the garden too. Maybe because little Jungkook really is giving too much attention to that creature.

He snapped himself out of his mind when he felt a pat on his shoulder. He looked up, eyes meeting Namjoon's one. The older man was having a wide smile.

"I guess we'll take our leave now." Namjoon said, arm still around Yoongi's waist.

"Oh, goodbye, hyung." V quickly said.

"Bu bye!" Jungkook said loudly before waving his hand in a crazy speed. His cute action again earned a laugh from the couple.

"Kookie has reached the age to go to kindergarten, right?" Namjoon asked V, raising his hand up to pinch Jungkook's cheek but before his finger could touch the soft surface, he felt glares on him. He looked to the side, finding V's eyes flickered to red.

Possessive bastard. Namjoon scolded his brother in his mind.

"Yeah..." V mumbled, happiness was long gone in his tone.

"What is kindergarten, hyungie?" Jungkook tilted his head and asked V.

"It's a place where all children study together." V replied shortly.

"Sounds fun!!" Jungkook claimed, throwing his hands up, "When will Kookie go there?" He stared at V with his wide doe eyes, waiting for answers obediently.

"Well... I need to discuss this matter with Taehyung first." V replied.