Chapter 56

"Let's go shopping together!" Jungkook squealed out, staring at the twins with hopeful gaze, hoping they will nod their head and say yes.

The twins just give a look at each other before smiling out. "Petal, it's your birthday, shouldn't you spend more time in the house?" V asked.

They both know once Jungkook set his feet in the mall, they will spend at least three hours inside. This ability of Jungkook was somehow learned from their mother, who can spend five days and four nights in the mall.

"But I want to check new things out." Jungkook pouted, putting his arms on his hip, "Plus, I'm the birthday boy! Hyungie should fulfil my wishes today!"

Seeing the twins still got no response, Jungkook approached them, giving their lips a few pecks, whining, "Please~ I won't spend more than three hours there I swear!" He showed his pinky out and forcefully connecting it with Taehyung's and V's pinky, constantly staring at the twins with his doe eyes.

"If we say no," Taehyung leaned down and placed a small kiss on Jungkook's forehead, "Then we will be the cruelest person in the world for saying no at that puppy eyes of yours."

"Yay!!" Jungkook jumped up, "What are we waiting for then? Let's go!!"

🌹🌹🌹

Did Jungkook keep his promise? Of course not!

Which is why the twins were sitting inside the coffee shop, two cups of fresh coffee and two empty cups were placed on the table in front of them.

Both of them are staring at their phone. Their phone battery was long gone because of constantly using it to watch nonsense videos.

"Why is he taking so much time?" Taehyung asked, voice sounding a little unclear as he was speaking against the palm that he used to support his head.

V just let out a scoff. "Don't tell me that you really believe he will keep his promise?" He said, eyebrows raised up.

Taehyung just shrugged. "I'm bored..." He mumbled, "By the way, did you prepare birthday gift for Bambi?"

"Of course I do."

"What did you prepare?"

V just tilted his head cockily, "Why should I tell you?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Well, what I can expect from you? You probably gifting him another Rosie garden." He muttered.

"Well this year is different. I will give him something special." V replied with a really proud look on his face and Taehyung wants nothing but to wipe off the smirk on his face.

"You-" "Hyungie!!! I'm back!!"

Both of them snapped their head towards the same direction. Their eyes widened up in shock. Not because of Jungkook who's currently running towards them, but the hair colour of the boy.

Jungkook has dyed his hair into golden blonde and the colour suits the boy so fucking well.

The younger one stopped once he reached in between the twins, batting his eyelashes innocently before saying, "Sorry for keeping you guys waiting..."

The twins couldn't utter a word out. The boy is looking too pretty for them to do another reaction except from getting shocked.

"P-Petal, y-your hair..." V stammered.

"So beautiful..." Taehyung spoke after that.

Jungkook just smiled cutely at them, touching his hair with his fingers, "I think the colour suits me too. Do you guys like it?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course we love it!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly, earning a small giggle from the boy.

"Great! Let's go home then! I can't wait to show my hair to eomma!"

🌹🌹🌹

"Oh my baby, always looking good with changes~" Seoyeon used her hands to torture Jungkook's face cheeks, making them turning blood red and yet she still couldn't stop rubbing them.

The boy is looking too cute at that moment.

"Eomma pwease let me go~~" Jungkook's voice turned muffled as his lips remained pouty when his mother squeezed his cheeks hardly. He gave Seoyeon a glare and finally the woman was willing to stop.

"Alright, don't give me that glare, chipmunk." She let out a chuckle, fingers sliding up from the boy's cheeks to his hair, ruffling it. "Where is your hyungie by the way?"

Jungkook just puffed his cheeks out, placing his head on Seoyeon's shoulder, "They said they are preparing for my birthday cake and presents." He replied.

It's kind of a tradition in their house. The twins will be the one who prepare for the birthday party for the birthday boy and only them including Seoyeon will be celebrating his birthday with him. For the other hyungie, they will celebrate it a day after Jungkook's birthday.

This tradition was kind of created by Taehyung as the man claimed that he wanted to have 'alone moment' with the boy.

"I thought you're already used to how much time they take to prepare the party for you?" Seoyeon asked teasingly.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes, "But I still get bored!" He said, crossing his arms over his chest, lips turning pouty.

"It's your 18 years old birthday, sweetie. I bet they wanted to make it more special for you." Seoyeon leaned down placed a small kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "Have some patience."

Jungkook scowled cutely, "Fine-" "Petal~"

Seoyeon and Jungkook snapped their heads towards the same direction, only finding V standing not far away from them, having a small smile on his face.

"We have prepared everything, are you ready for it?"

Jungkook with golden hair~