Chapter 19

"Which kindergarten should we let Jungkook go?"

V looked through a stack of files that he did research on best kindergarten in Seoul. "I think the Seoul kindergarten will be the best. What do you think?" He asked Taehyung.

"Well I'm sure what you choose is the best for Jungkook so we'll go for that one." Taehyung replied. He grabbed his coat that was put on the chair and wore it effortlessly.

"You're going somewhere?" V asked. He took of his glasses as he rubbed the bridge of his nose while staring at Taehyung who shoved his pistol into his waistband.

"Yeah. I need to have a small talk with the dean of the kindergarten before sending Bambi there." Taehyung said, bidding his brother goodbye, "Bye, hyung."

"Hmm, bye." V hummed in reply. He leaned his head against the back of the chair, resting his aching neck for a while. While he's taking a rest, he started to think about what Jungkook needed for going to kindergarten.

His closed eyes snapped wide as he sat up and searched for information on the Internet. He scrolled through an online shopping app and decided to order whatever he needed.

But in the end, he ended up buying needed supplies and also, a ton of plushies for Jungkook.

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook lay on his bed, one hand holding a bunny plushie to cuddle while another hand rested on his tummy. His body was surrounded by different types of plushies.

His eyes were getting droopy since it's almost his napping time now but he kept forcing them open because he still hasn't played with his hyungie yet.

"Don't sleep..." Jungkook whispered to himself but his body didn't listen to him. His eyes slowly fluttered shut and soft snores started to slip out from his parted lips.

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard, but Jungkook was already in a deep slumber. He could hear nothing.

"Petal?" The person from the other side of the room, V knocked on the door again. Behind him was a few workers, hands holding boxes of things that V bought online just now.

Receiving no reply, V knew the boy was definitely sleeping. So he carefully opened the door, making no noises as he stepped inside the room.

"Put all the things to the floor. Don't make any sound." V warned the workers, earning a nod from them.

He walked towards the bed, while the other workers began placing the boxes onto the floor. V smiled widely when he saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed. His red lips were parted, long eyelashes set below his eyes and his cheeks look pinker than normal.

V placed his arms below Jungkook's neck and legs, lifting the boy up in ease. A small whine escaped from Jungkook's lips as he wrapped his short arms around V's neck, dropping his plushie in the process.

"H-Hyungie..." Jungkook said softly, voice sounding extra cute and draggy than usual.

The workers who were placing the boxes can't help but set their gaze on little Jungkook. They almost squealed out when Jungkook turned his head, eyes still closed but red lips turning pouty.

"Hyungie is here. Sleep more." V placed his hand under Jungkook's bum, giving it a few light pat.

"No~~~" Jungkook rubbed his forehead against the crook of V's neck, "W-Wanna play..."

"I'll play with you once your nap time is over."

"Pinky promise?" Jungkook asked as he raised up his hand difficultly. His pinky finger jutted out and V quickly link his with Jungkook's.

"Done. Now sleep." V said as he started walking out of the room.

"K-Kookie's bed-" "Leave it empty, petal."

🌹🌹🌹

"Our kindergarten has the best facilities in Seoul. We have swimming pools, a playground, a huge garden-" "Is there roses in the garden?"

"H-Huh?" Mrs Lee, the dean of the Seoul Kindergarten stared at Taehyung in disbelief.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I asked, is there any roses in the garden?"

"No. There's many thorns on roses, too dangerous for children." Mrs Lee replied.

"Leave the thorns on me. I'll hire someone to remove it. I only want roses in the garden and only roses. I want thousands of roses there. Other flowers or plants, they shall never exist in the garden. Is that clear?" Taehyung asked, tapping his fingers impatiently on the table.

"Y-Yes." Mrs Lee nodded her head. I never thought a mafia boss will develop obsession with roses... She thought.

"And what else... Oh, what is your study schedule here?" Taehyung asked.

"Study schedule? Let me see..." Mrs Lee's hands roamed around a few stack of files, stopping her hand at a particular red file and opened it.

"Students will attend the school at 9, then one hour of Korean language class, one hour of English class and one hour for lunchtime, then one hour of mathematics class, half and hour of drawing class before ending the class. So school will end at 1:30 p.m.." Mrs Lee said.

Taehyung nodded his head, tapping his chin with his index finger. "Make the drawing class to one and a half hour. My Bambi loves drawing. But I still want the class end at 1:30, or maybe 2 is okay. You can adjust the schedule again but the lunchtime should be fixed." He said.

"W-What? I'm sorry Mr Kim but-" Mrs Lee stopped talking when Taehyung fished out his pistol and placed it on the table. She gulped hardly when she felt a deadly glare on her.

"Will you do it, or not?" Taehyung asked, smiling politely.

Mrs Lee nodded her head furiously.

"Good." Taehyung clapped his hand, "Oh right. As you know, it's my little brother who will attend this kindergarten, so I expect him to get the best treatment from here. But special treatment should not be given in front of other students, you know, kids easy to get jealous nowadays," He shrugged.

"I completely understand." Mrs Lee replied.

"I think that's it! Call me after you finished renovating the garden and adjusted the schedule. My men will transfer the payment for you." Taehyung said, "And one more thing,"

The man clicked his finger and 10 black suited men stepped out, startling Mrs Lee.

"Ten of them will be the guard of my brother. They will stay hidden in the dark and protect him so no worries, they won't scare other kids here." Taehyung explained. He waved his hand, gesturing the men to step back.

Mrs Lee couldn't form a complete sentence so she just nodded her head.

"I think that's all. If I need anything, I will mention it to you." Taehyung dusted his pants before standing up from the chair. Mrs Lee quickly stood up along with him.

The older man took his pistol back, which's now craved with tiger lily, his bambi's birth flower back to his waistband.

Taehyung walked away, with his men followed him. Then suddenly, the man turned around.

"One more thing, Lee." He set his gaze on the woman's face, gaze turning cold and hard. "If anything happens to my bambi, a bullet will decorate in the middle of your eyebrows. I hope you know what I'm capable of."