Chapter 6

A small note: V will be calling Jungkook as petal and Taehyung will be calling Jungkook as Bambi in the future. ❤️

At the end, Taehyung chose a flower onesie and helped Jungkook to wear it. He was trying to stop his nose bleeding when he saw Jungkook looking so cute in the onesie.

Of course, he wouldn't admit Jungkook is cute for now.

"Tae, take care of him. I still have work in office-" "No, hyung. You need to take care of him. I'm killing someone today." Taehyung interrupted V's sentence.

Jungkook stood between the twins, looking extra tiny in the middle of two bulky male. He stared at them with doe eyes, doesn't understand why Taehyung was talking about killing someone.

"But if I take him to the company, I don't have time to look after him!" V argued.

"Neither I have time to look after him. But you having him is safer than he's with me." Taehyung finished his sentence with a wink, "Bye!" He teleported to wherever he wants, leaving V in speechless state.

"Woah..." Jungkook gasped a little when Taehyung just disappeared in front of him eyes. His eyes were shining like they're holding billions of stars. Clearly, he was really fascinated by Taehyung's teleporting skill.

"Taetae... He..." He turned around and stared at V, trying to describe how Taehyung disappeared, "He... Boom... No more Tae..." he said, waving his hands in the air.

V can't stop the chuckle escape from his lips. He doesn't know why he feels so good when he saw the cute expression and gesture of the little baby. "Do you want to try what Taehyung did earlier?" He asked Jungkook, still smiling.

"Yes!!" Jungkook squealed and hugged V's legs.

"Let's go." He lifted Jungkook up, "Ready?"

Jungkook nodded his head in tiny. He circled his arms around V's neck, failing because his arms were too short. He pouted a little, "Your neck thick." He muttered.

"It's your arms short." V said directly. Without listening to Jungkook's reply, he teleported to his company. He stopped at the main entrance of his company. Employees around him immediately bowed when they saw V.

A gasp could be heard beside V. Jungkook giggled loudly, "It's fun!! Do it again do it again!!" He grabbed V's collar, tugging it with his little hands.

V hasn't got the chance to answer Jungkook's statement, the baby was already got attracted by the interior design of the company.

"So big..." he exclaimed, mouth hanging open like a fish.

V gave time for Jungkook to examine the company while he stood in the middle of the company entrance. Employees stared at him in confusion as they were all curious about the baby in V's embrace.

No one ever see V holding a living thing in his hands. The man can easily kill anyone he wants, but they can clearly see V treats the baby differently.

"Done checking the company out?" V asked Jungkook but the baby was too immersed in analysing every details of the company.

V stifled a small laugh. This is the third time he laughed because of a baby called Jeon Jungkook. He still walked towards the elevator to head to his office room.

He can use teleporting skill actually, but he didn't want Jungkook to miss every single design of his company.

He reached to the 69th floor of his company, the exact place where his office was located. He entered his office, didn't even bother to open the door as the guards will open it for him.

Jungkook again gasped out when he saw the French window that showed a breathtaking view of Seoul. One of the window was wide open for fresh air to enter, but at the same time it's dangerous because if you will easily fall out from the window accidentally.

V placed the baby on the couch. "Now sit here. Don't go anywhere else. I have work to do." He said sternly.

Jungkook seemed to sense the seriousness in V's voice so he nodded his head obediently.

"Good. Let's see what you can do..." he mumbled. An idea popped up from his mind as he grabbed a stack of paper and a pen for him.

"If you're bored, draw. Don't do anything extra." He said, placing the stack of paper on the table in front of Jungkook.

"Okay..." Jungkook said, slowly getting up from the couch and grabbed the pen.

Looking how obedient the boy was, V can finally start his work. He sat on his chair and began to check the files on his table one by one.

As he was checking, his eyebrows got closer and closer to each other. Not for long, he slammed the file on his table. "Reina! Call Lim Junho inside!! Right now!" He shouted.

Jungkook flinched when he heard V shouting. He shrugged a little and continued drawing a little bunny. Suddenly, he spotted something was moving beside him. He turned around, gasping out.

"Butterfly!" He exclaimed. The moment he stood up, the door of the office opened and Junho walked inside the office in fear.

Jungkook chased the butterfly, trying to catch it with his little palms. A smile finally appeared on his face when he finally caught the butterfly with a few try.

He turned around, rushing it to show it to V, totallly unbothered about the fact that V was really mad and scolding Junho terribly now.

"Can't you do you work well-" V stopped in the middle of his scolding when he felt a tug on his pants. He looked down and saw Jungkook staring at him with wide doe eyes.

V's anger rose up, "Didn't I tell you to sit on the couch-" "Butterfly!" Jungkook smiled widely, cutting of V's sentence.

The boy opened his palms, showing V the beautiful blue butterfly on his hands. The bunny smile on his face was so wide until his baby teeth were all shown for V to see.

At that moment, V felt his heart just got shot by the arrow of Cupid. All anger, madness, the urge to kill someone disappeared like a whiff of air, like they never exist in his heart.

V can't help but wonder, why the boy standing in front of him, with such a tiny body and innocent face can have such a great impact on him?

Out of expectations, V chuckled, a genuine chuckle. He lifted Jungkook up, making the butterfly flew away in this chance.

The boy whined, pouting when the butterfly flew away. V noticed his face expressions. "You love butterfly?"

Jungkook nodded his head firmly.

"Why? Are you a flower or something?" V asked.

"Koo ish flower! See!" Jungkook said, pointing at his flower onesie and show it to V, "Koo flower!"

V let out a laugh. He was so speechless. He was about to speak further but a butterfly suddenly appeared and stopped at Jungkook's pointy nose.

Jungkook giggled, "Tickles!!" He exclaimed, touching his nose with both of his palm, scaring the butterfly away in process.

"Butterfly likes you too huh?" V said out, "So you're like a flower petal to it?" He touched Jungkook's nose, again earning a giggle from the boy.

"Dunno~" he replied in a singing way. He got down from V's lap, running back to the couch.

The smile never left V's face until he turned back and faced Junho. He let out a sigh when he saw Junho's fearful face.

"You know what, just get out. Do your work well. If this kind of mistake happens again, you know what the outcome will be." V warned.

"Y-Yes, Mr Kim." Junho replied and quickly rushed out from the room.

As the door clicked shut, V again set his gaze on the baby. He averted his gaze to the clock on the wall when he realised its almost time for lunch.

He stood up from his seat and walked towards Jungkook. He lifted the baby up without hesitation.

"Are you hungry, petal?" He asked Jungkook.