Chapter 12

"So this is the baby that mom was talking about?" Seokjin asked as he placed his hand on Jungkook's hair, running his crooked fingers through it. He sat down on the couch, right beside Jimin and he rested his hand on his husband's waist.

"Yeah. She said she found the baby in the alley." Taehyung replied.

Jimin frowned after Taehyung's words. "Who the hell have the heart to abandon a baby in the alley?" He asked, bouncing Jungkook in his arms, making the baby giggled loudly, "Especially such a cute baby like him! What's your name little baby?"

"K-Koo!" Jungkook said, throwing his hands up. He sniffled loudly, finding hard to breathe through his runny nose.

Jimin let out a squeal, hugging the baby tightly, "So cute!!"

Taehyung stared at their interactions with an unamused look. "Thank god you guys got here. I don't know how to handle him." He said. He pulled his swirling chair and set it right in front of Seokjin and Jimin, swiftly sitting on it.

"Why did he cry anyway? He said he's in pain." Jimin asked.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but Jungkook was quicker than him.

"T-Tae rubs Koo cheeks!" Jungkook complained, mouth turning into a pout, "M-Mean!!" He said, crossing his short arms over his chest.

"Aww." Seokjin and Jimin both cooed out after seeing the cute frown on Jungkook's face.

"He rubbed your cheeks huh?" Seokjin asked, caressing the baby's face cheeks with the back of his hand. He averted his gaze from the baby to his brother, while his husband began playing with the baby.

"What strength did you use to rub the baby's cheeks?" Seokjin asked, eyes squinted into thin line.

Taehyung shrugged, "Normal strength."

Seokjin got up from the couch and approached his brother. He leaned down, face getting closed to Taehyung, "Use the same strength you used to rub the baby's cheeks to rub mine."

"You're weird." Taehyung said but nonetheless, he raised his hand up and rubbed Seokjin's cheek. Not even a second, the older man pulled back and let out a small hiss.

"The hell?!" Seokjin smacked the back of Taehyung's head out of self defence, "I can even feel the pain, let alone the baby!"

"Stop being dramatic, hyung!" Taehyung groaned out, rubbing the back of his head with his palm.

"Baby's cheeks are delicate dumbass! You thought the baby have the same face structure as you? He's a human!"

"I didn't mean it! I'm the youngest of the family, what do you expect from me?"

Seokjin sighed out, fanning himself with his hand. He almost felt hot when he argue with the Kim twins. "Apologise to the baby, now."

Taehyung wanted to say no, but when he thinks back how badly Jungkook cried just now, he started feeling guilty. Maybe his touch was really too harsh for a 2 year old baby.

He got up from the seat and approached the baby who's now roaming his fingers around Jimin's hair. The baby was busy playing and he gives no care to Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a small fake cough. This time, he earned Jungkook's and Jimin's attention. Jungkook turned around and stared at Taehyung with his wide doe eyes.

"Look baby. Looks like Taehyung hyungie has something to say to you!" Jimin whispered gently beside Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook continued to stare at Taehyung, making the older male all flustered.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go so harsh on your cheeks." Taehyung said, head tugged down to hide his blushing face.

Jungkook tilted his head slightly. "Tae!" He called out, making grabby hands towards Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly took the baby from Jimin's hands, carrying him carefully. The baby took this time to circle his arms around Taehyung's neck, which he failed like always.

"It's okie!" Jungkook said out, a wide smile planted on his face. "Koo forgive Tae!" He announced, slowly leaning forward, putting a small light peck on Taehyung's right cheek.

Taehyung felt his heart fluttered, butterflies flapping their wings in his stomach once Jungkook's soft lips came contact with his cheek. He couldn't describe how contented he was when the baby forgave him so easily.

He thought his day will be terrible with the presence of the baby, but it's turned out more than better than he thought. The baby makes him feel things, that he never felt before.

Maybe V is right. Spending a day with Jungkook will change everything. Changing Taehyung to a whipped man that is willing to give up everything for a little baby, Jeon Jungkook.

🌹🌹🌹

Taehyung got down from the car with Jungkook in his arms. The baby was still playing with his bunny plushie, squishing the poor thing while the older man let out a loud sigh.

He walked further and headed inside the mansion. As usual, he handed his working bag to the maid and continued his steps.

"Jungkookie!!"

Taehyung heard a loud squeal. Then he saw his mother rushing forward, snatching the baby from his hands. He stared at his mother who's now busy placing thousand of kisses on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Oh my cute baby! Eomma miss you so much!!" Seoyeon said, "I bought you more clothes and shoes! Let eomma show it to you."

Jungkook nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around  Seoyeon's neck.

Seoyeon began to walk forward.

Watching the duo, Taehyung felt slight betrayed. "I accompanied him for the whole day and now he just followed mom without saying anything." He complained softly.

"Tae!"

Taehyung snapped his head up when he heard Jungkook's voice. His gaze fixed on the baby who's now placed his chin on his mother's shoulder.

The baby was having a wide smile on his face, "Bye bye Taetae." He mumbled, waving his hand in tiny. Despite his voice being soft, Taehyung still able to hear it well and clear.

Taehyung's heart again fluttered, for the second time today. He raised up his hand, waving his hand without himself knowing.

"Taetae..." he mumbled, face cheeks still have the similar colour as a beetroot. "New nickname for me..."