Chapter 31

V got out from the resting room and headed back to his desk. The clients are still waiting patiently there.

The male pulled his chair out as he sat on it. "Where were we just now-" "Who is that boy?"

V just set his butt on the soft seat before hearing the question from one of his client, Mr Lee. He quirked his eyebrows, staring at the rather chubby middle aged man with confusion. "I'm sorry but what did you ask?"

"That boy, or is it a girl? He or she looks a bit girlish to me-" "He's my brother."

V replied coldly. He gave Mr Lee a warning glare, hoping the male will stop talking about his petal or else he will really face terrible consequences.

Mr Lee let out a small laugh, "I just found him beautiful. I wish my son can find someone as beautiful as him to be his husband."

In your dreams. V thought, but he didn't say it out loud. He forced out a smile, "Lee, I wish your son won't lost his father in such a young age because of speaking too much outside the topic."

Mr Lee's face instantly went paled. "I-I was just joking-" "No one gets to joke about my brother."

V said calmly, flipping the pages of the file mindlessly. Suddenly he slammed the cover of the file shut, palm facing downward. It creates a loud sound that makes both of the man jumped up in surprise.

"I think we should end our conversation here. About your proposal, you can take it back." V said, pushing the file forward for the male to take it back.

V raised his eyebrows when he noticed both of them looking speechless and shocked. "Gentlemen," he used his knuckles to hit the surface of the desk, "Please leave."

"Wait Mr Kim, give us one more chance-" "I said leave."

V gritted out as he glared at them. After earning a fearful nod from them, the male can finally sighed out in relief. He watched them exited his cabin while having an indescribable feeling in his chest.

Mr Lee was right. Jungkook really is beautiful and he will get more beautiful in the future. This makes V worried more about the boy's future.

What if the boy met someone that doesn't know how to treasure him like a gem? Will the boy get hurt? What if someone just wants to use the boy for his looks and body?

The more he thinks, the more he gets terrified.

"What should I do?" V asked himself, "We need to keep him with us and the only way is..."

His face suddenly turned red after having a thought of that 'way'. He quickly shook his head. He shouldn't even think about it. Jungkook is their brother, having this kind of thought is just too disgusting.

He kept this thought away, decided to not think about this question first. He stood up and headed to the resting room, wanting to check what Jungkook's doing.

V wrapped his hand around the doorknob, twisting it open. He walked inside and was immediately greeted by a sleeping Jungkook on the bed.

The older male suddenly felt warmth radiates from his chest by hearing the soft snores of the boy. He doesn't know why the boy always manage to sleep so quickly in every situation.

He approached the sleeping boy. He cooed out when he saw Jungkook curled up into a ball, hands became a fists and put on his chest. The cute look of the boy make V's heart fluttered.

He bent down, leaning closer to Jungkook's face to inspect his looks. Long eyelashes set below his eyes, pointy nose with face cheeks that flushed pink, lips that looked red without the help of lipstick, everything looks so perfect.

V's gaze set on the red lips of the boy. The red, juicy lips that were coated with a thin layer of saliva. Suddenly the red lips were parted, revealing 1/4 part of the boy's bunny teeth. He gulped down a huge lump in his throat.

Why do I feel so thirsty when I saw his lips? V asked himself. He himself doesn't even know why. But action speaks louder than words. He leaned down closer and closer, until his lips held no more distance with Jungkook's.

By touching the soft lips of the boy with his makes V finally snapped himself out of his mind. He backed away instantly, neck creating a loud cracking sound because of moving so suddenly.

He winced in pain, using one of his hand to hold his neck, another one to touch his lips. His face was red and definitely will win in colour battling competition if his opponent is a beetroot.

Soon when he collected his mind, he groaned out, fisting his hair rather aggressively.

"Why did I kiss him? This is so wrong. He's still a minor. No, even he's not a minor, I shouldn't even kiss him. He's my brother for god's sake. Are you out of your mind, Kim V?" V paced back and forth in the room, feeling nothing but regret towards him action.

But he needs to admit, Jungkook's lips is the softest thing he had ever encountered.

"It's not time for you to think that!" V scolded himself. He faced the wall, wanted nothing but to bang his head against it. He will really do that if-

"V-V hyungie?"

Soft voice of Jungkook pulled V back to reality. He quickly turned around to face the boy. "H-Had a good sleep, petal?" He asked, stuttering a bit.

Jungkook nodded his head while he rubbed his eyes with his fist. He pouted and made grabby hands towards the older man.

V just shook his head in defeat. He walked towards the boy with a smile on his face. "You act exactly like a baby." He teased, lifting the boy up in ease.

Jungkook continued to rub his eyes with his right fist, another hand placed on V's shoulder. "I-I'm still a baby." He muttered with pouty lips. After finished dealing with his blurry eyes, he stared at V without saying anything.

"What's wrong? Is there anything on hyungie face that makes you stare for so long?" The older man asked.

Jungkook was silent at first, then suddenly he let out a small giggle. "Hyungie looks so handsome!"

After that sentence, he leaned down and landed a peck on V's lips, right on his lips, lips to lips, without anything in between them.