Chapter 41

Taehyung let out a loud groan, slamming his hand on his ringing phone. With his eyes still closed, he accepted the call quickly and placed it on his ear.

"What?" He asked groggily, holding Jungkook tighter in his arms when he felt the boy shifting his body a little.

"Sir Kim, we've found information about the person that assigned Choi."

Taehyung felt sleepiness disappeared like a whiff of air after hearing what did the person said in the other line. "I will be there soon." He replied, hanging the call up. He put his phone aside, brushing his messy hair with his fingers before letting out a small groan.

He must find out who's the person that was trying to hurt his Bambi.

"H-Hyungie..." Taehyung felt Jungkook rubbing his face against his chest while his curly hair brushed upon his chin.

"Shh, go back to sleep." Taehyung muttered, running his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair. He stuffed his nose inside his hair, inhaling the sweet scent of the boy. He just love to wake up in this way.

Jungkook just shook his head. He placed his chin on Taehyung's chest, raising his head up and opened his eyes. His eyes was instantly met by the loving gaze from his boyfriend.

"Not sleepy anymore..." he mumbled, having a small smile on his face.

Taehyung repay him with a smile, "Then let's wake up together." After that, he placed his hand on Jungkook's neck and leg as he lifted the boy up.

"What about V hyungie?" Jungkook asked, eyes turning wide and round as he pointed at the sleeping male on the bed.

"Leave him behind, baby." Taehyung whispered softly to Jungkook.

Jungkook giggled loudly. "That's so mean, hyungie! I should punish you! No kissy for you!" He sticks his tongue out, letting out a small squeal when the other male pinched his nose.

"I don't need your permission in kissing you, Bambi." Taehyung muttered before leaning down and pecked Jungkook's lips, earning a cute squeak from the boy.

They shared more kisses together and headed inside the washroom, started their morning routine.

🌹🌹🌹

"Morning, boyfriend!"

The first thing that V heard after waking up from his sleep was the cute greeting given by the younger male. V still laid on the bed as he just woke up, while Jungkook was laying on top of him with his tummy faced down, holding an iPad in his hands.

V let out a delighted sigh. He would love to get waken up in this way everyday. He placed his hands on Jungkook's waist, softly mumbling, "Morning, petal."

Jungkook was still reading a fan fiction in his iPad where he started to get bored by it. He just don't understand why the male lead in the story has the courage to bring no luggage with him and come to Seoul and sell cookies, then is willing to trust a complete stranger!

He shook his head, shutting his iPad off and put it aside. He placed his chin on V's chest and stare at the male. The male still had his eyes closed but Jungkook knew he's wide awake now.

He kept on staring V, making the male opened his eyes.

V let out a chuckle when he saw Jungkook staring at him with sparkling eyes. He knew once the boy has this cute look on his face, he must be wanting something. "Yes, petal? Anything you want?"

"Morning kissy!" Jungkook claimed loudly, crawling forward until his face was very closed to V's face.

"Wait, petal." V held Jungkook's face gently with his hand, backing away to have some more distance with the boy, "I still haven't brushed my teeth. Kissy after that, okay?"

"I don't mind-" "I mind, sweetheart."

Jungkook pouted hardly. He backed away immediately as he got up from V's body, crossing his arms, "Meanie. I should kiss Taetae hyungie more. He let me kissed him just now." He mumbled.

"Tsk." V clicked his tongue, using it to push his inner cheek, "Don't compare me with that thing."

"For your information, that thing got the same face as you." Jungkook replied sassily. He was startled when V suddenly got up from the bed with a not really happy look on his face.

"Where are you going, hyungie?" Jungkook quickly asked.

"Brush my teeth. Oh and don't wait for me, darling," V smiled, in a rather sickening way, "Please go to your Taetae hyungie instead."

Jungkook was too stunned to speak further. He watched the male headed towards the bathroom while he got an excited feeling bubbling in his chest.

"V hyungie... is jealous?" Jungkook asked himself. He suddenly smiled shyly, fiddling with his fingers, "That's so hot and new. I always think he's a bit too generous and carefree. But he still got a big room of improvement in getting jealous." He muttered to himself.

"I should make him feel happy again..." Jungkook started to think deeply before his eyes lit up in happiness, "I know how!"

🌹🌹🌹

V let out a deep breath as he closed his eyes, closing the bathroom door shut. He swear he's going to stay jealous until the boy gives him full attention.

Just when he fluttered his eyes open, he was instantly greeted by Jungkook, who's wearing a white dress shirt that probably belongs to him. The boy was having a sweet smile on his face as he stared at V shyly, cheeks flushed pink.

V gulped down the huge lump that formed in his throat. "W-What are you wearing, petal?" He asked.

"You don't like it?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head a little. The boy knew V got a kink for dress shirt. So wearing it is the best way to make the male feel happier and they can even do something dirty-

"I-I like it but-" V let out a soft groan, "You're tempting me now, petal." He muttered, trying his best not to stare at Jungkook's bare legs but his gaze can't help but make a stop at that smooth pale surface.

Jungkook approached the male until their body literally sticks together. He circled his arms around V's neck and he could clearly see the male blinked his eyes nervously.

He let out a small laugh, "Does tempting hyungie will increase the possibility of hyungie fucking me? If it is, I'll tempt you more!" He muttered and started placing soft kisses on V's neck.

"Petal..." V mumbled as he tried to stop Jungkook's movement but he failed. He felt even worse when he got hard by the soft kisses that were given by Jungkook.

"I know hyungie will not fuck me no matter how much I tempted you." Jungkook said, lips forming into a pout, "So I'll just continue and-"

A small yelp escaped from his lips when he felt V's hand on his ass. The male gave it a small squeeze and immediately earned a moan from the younger male.

V leaned down and whispered in Jungkook's ear with gritted teeth, "Don't think I'm a patient man. I lose control when I'm in the bed too, sweetie."

❤️🌹
Something is wrong with my private message box lately. I couldn't receive nor send message in Wattpad. So apologies to those who sent me message and I didn't reply. If you have something to ask me, you can leave a small note in my announcement board.