Chapter 46

A/N:
I'm so sorry for disappearing for almost three weeks without any inform. Many things happened in my family and I'm too busy to deal with it. So finally all of them were settled, so I'm back for more updates!

As an apology, I'll do double update today!

Thank you for everyone who patiently waited for my update! ❤️ And I'm not able to reply messages anymore because something is wrong with my Wattpad. Deeply sorry for that.

"What do you mean Jungkook got kidnapped?!"

"He got into a car accident with Woosung and we've lost track of him for two days-" "The fuck?!"

V felt fear eating him up when he heard the high pitched yelling voice of his mother. It's been long since he saw Seoyeon that mad. He saw it once when he was six and he told himself he never wanted to see it again.

The woman paced back and forth, "My baby went missing for two days straight? And none of you can track him? And you fucking call yourself the biggest mafia in the world?!" She screamed out.

The twins had their head hung low, unable to utter a single word out. They're upset too and they tried their best.

Watching the pity look on her sons' face, Seoyeon tried to calm herself down. She took a deep breath before continue, "I'll find him by myself. Where's the last place he'd been before going missing?"

"We don't know." V said, exhaling deeply, "Woosung is still unconscious and Hoseok, he said he couldn't remember a thing before everything happened too suddenly."

"This is bad." Seoyeon whispered before grabbing her purse to start her journey. At the same time, Taehyung's phone just rang, startling three of them in the room.

Taehyung quickly fished his phone out and the ringing voice immediately died down when he caught a glimpse of the caller id. It's a set of numbers that were totally unfamiliar for the male.

His phone then vibrates and he received three messages from the caller. He tapped it open. A small gasp instantly escaped from his lips when he saw the messages.

"Who is it?" V asked, but he got no reply from his younger brother. The male was trembling, which is not common at all, worrying V more. "Taehyung-" "M-My Bambi..."

"Jungkook? There's information about him?" Seoyeon asked eagerly. She stormed forward and took Taehyung's phone from his grasp gently. This time, it's her turn to gasp out in shock.

"You both are scaring me." V got closer to his mother and stared at the screen. His eyes widened up when he realised it was a picture, with Jungkook on it. The boy was badly injured. A huge glass still stuck against his left shoulder, and another deep wound on his right shoulder. His face cheek was swollen and his whole body drenched wet, clothes mixed with his blood and water.

Jungkook, their little gem who got protected for the past 15 years needs to suffer this pain that V wasn't sure he was able to endure it or not. This thought just makes their heart broke into millions of pieces.

With her heart thumping in an inhuman speed, Seoyeon scrolled down to check other messages that were sent by the caller.

Aww, the baby looks terribly injured! Not sure he'll get more beatings or not since he got a sassy mouth. Whatever, come quick or you might never get to see him anymore!

By the way, it's Jeon Hyemin here! ; )

Seoyeon needs to press the urge to slam the phone onto the wall. She gritted her teeth, clenching Taehyung's phone tightly as she stared at the twins.

"Find this Jeon Hyemin bitch. Try to track her. I'll make sure she pays for what she did to my baby."

🌹🌹🌹

Two days. It's been two days since Jungkook feel the sunlight.

He felt terrible, definitely. His head was hurting like hell and his vision was blurry, unable to focus properly. He knew himself already got a fever and the wounds on his body probably got infected.

But right now, Jungkook was busy rubbing the tight rope around his wrists against the sharp edge of the chair. He hopes he might make the tight rope loosen up at least a bit, to give him a chance to escape from here.

He didn't get a chance to see Hyemin anymore, which he was very glad at. He afraid he might throw up once he saw the disgusting woman again.

"Come on..." Jungkook whispered to himself, voice sound hoarse and broken as he tried to free himself from the ropes, "Just a little more..."

His face lit up when he can feel the ropes around his wrists started loosen up. A few more rubs added and finally, the ropes feel apart and landed onto the dirty floor.

Jungkook let out a breath in relief. He moved him arms forward, only to whimper out in pain went his movement caused the wound on his shoulder paining. Not caring about the pain, he bent down and quickly untied the ropes around his feet.

He threw the ropes away, wincing at the purple and blue bruises on his ankle. He never thought it will looked so horrible. He was about to check where could he escape, but a loud clicking sound of the door stopped his movement.

He quickly out his arms back to their original position again, not wanting to let the crazy woman knew that he actually got a chance to escape.

The door went opened and a figure stepped inside, "Jungkookie~"

Jungkook's whole body shivered when he heard the terrible voice of the woman. He felt Hyemin walking closer and closer to him and make a stop, right where Jungkook can see her face.

She got a wide smile planted on her smile, "It's been a while since we meet, right?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked, squinting his eyes.

Hyemin laughed loudly, "That's what I love the most about you. Straightforward." She bent down a little until she reached Jungkook's eye level, "Let me share a good news with you."

"Your hyungie are coming~"

Jungkook's eyes widened up in shock. He felt relieved and happy to hear the news of course, but he didn't understand why the woman in front of him will feel happy.

"Why do you have such a weird expression on your face? You don't feel happy?" The woman asked, faking a pout, "But I do feel happy! Want to know why?"

Jungkook nodded his head unconsciously.

"Because I'm able to carry out my plan!" She exclaimed, "Want to know my plan? Should I tell you?"

"Just tell me-" "Don't be so fucking disrespectful to me." Hyemin landed a hard slap on Jungkook's already swollen cheek, causing the boy to hiss in pain.

The angry expression on her face suddenly disappeared, replaced by a wide smile. "My sweet little Jungkookie, do you know how to kill an immortal vampire?" She used her thumb to caress Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook gulped down the lump in his throat as he stared at the woman, an uneasy feeling growing in his heart, "H-How?"

"Oh, your sweet Seoyeon Eomma didn't tell you?" She cooed out, "It's pretty easy actually!"

"Just give a hard strike in their heart and they'll be gone forever. Your hyungie will experience that soon, don't worry."