Chapter 5

"Little thing!!"

Jungkook turned around, giggling even louder when he saw Taehyung standing in front of him. "Tae!" He gasped out when the male lifted him up, carrying him.

Jungkook curled his fingers around the collar of Taehyung's silk pyjamas, "Taetae!"

"Why did you come here, dumbo? I thought you got eaten by a dinosaur." Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Dinosaur?" Jungkook tilted his head. He looked down, staring at his dinosaur onesie, "Koo ish dinosaur... Koo eat me?" He asked, pointing himself with his little finger.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You're so talkative as a baby." He muttered. He mind linked his brother and told him he found the baby.

His eyes spotted Courtney who stood beside the dining table. "You brought him here?" He asked the maid.

Courtney nodded her head. "The little Prince is hungry." She replied.

Jungkook blinked his doe eyes. This time, he spoke, "Strawberry!" He exclaimed, giggling loudly, "N-Noona gave Koo berries!"

"Strawberry?" Taehyung right now can notice there are strawberry juice stain on Jungkook's onesie and palm.

"Fuck, you made a mess. Your palm got juice..." Taehyung's eyes widened in shock when he realised something, "You clutched my shirt which means... Fuck!! My Gucci shirt!!!" He spotted a big red stain on his white new shirt, groaning in annoyance.

"Fuck?" Jungkook imitated Taehyung's word, in the cutest way ever.

Taehyung walked out from the grief from losing his shirt when he heard the curse word from Jungkook. "No don't say that word." Taehyung squinted his eyes, warning the little baby.

Jungkook seemed to sense Taehyung's nervousness so he continued repeat, "Fuck fuck fuck?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth, "You little-" he quickly stopped in the middle of his sentence. He was about to curse again.

"V!" The baby called out, waving his chubby arms around when he saw V rushing towards them.

V hummed in reply, frowning when he saw juice stain on Jungkook's lips and onesie. "You look like you just dipped yourself in a sea of garbage." He muttered.

Baby Jungkook blinked his eyes in innocence.

"Get someone to bathe this thing." Taehyung said to his brother. The way he looks at his brother was like 'please bathe this baby' but V was planning to pretend he didn't get what Taehyung meant.

V nodded his head in reply, "Go now." He said.

"Hell no. Why not you get someone to bath him?"

"Why me? You're a king too."

"Serious? You're the big brother here."

"So?"

"Hey!!" Jungkook interrupted their small fight. His eyebrows creased to a cute frown and scowled, "Koo ish not selling body!"

"...What?" The twins asked in unison. "What are you talking about?" They both look so confuse and stunned.

Taehyung snapped out of his mind, "Whatever. This thing need to get bathed. You, bath him." He said to Courtney, prying the baby off his body.

"No no no!!" Jungkook protested loudly. "Koo don't want anyone!!" His eyes went teary, about to cry soon.

V noticed it. He grabbed the baby from Taehyung's hands, patting his back to comfort the little baby. He doesn't want the baby to cry. He hate loud noises.