Chapter 53

Jungkook got waken up by feeling burning stares on him. As much as he still wants to stay in the dreamland, the stares were too disturbing that made him opened his eyes forcefully.

He squinted his eyes, eyelids still heavy because lacking of sleep. When his eyesight got clearer, he saw two figures sitting on the bed beside him, who's none other than the twins themselves.

Yes, the twins had been staying up the whole night just to wait for Jungkook waking up, to recognise them.

Their eyes lit up when they saw the boy rubbing his eyes with his little fist, lips were pouty. The boy put his hand down once he got rid of his blurry eyesight. He stared at the twins after that, with a cute frown decorating his face.

"Had a nice sleep, petal?" V asked.

Jungkook nodded his head in tiny before crawling towards the older male. "Carry." He mumbled softly, opening his arms wide.

V quickly hugged the boy, letting him sitting on his lap.

"Do you have anything to say, Bambi?" Taehyung asked eagerly, staring at the boy in his brother's embrace, "Do you remember us?"

After Taehyung's statement, Jungkook just glanced at the male for a while before shaking his head. "No..." he muttered.

The twins felt a bucket of cold water dropped on top of them, dulling the sparkles in their eyes.

"It shouldn't be..." Taehyung mumbled, staring at his older brother with confusion written on his face, "Jin hyung said he will gain his memories back, right? What happen if he never gain them back? I'm going to cry if that happens." He asked, sadness can be heard from his tone and his eyes were turning red and sore.

V was about to say something to comfort his overgrown baby brother but he stopped when Jungkook stifled a small laugh. He looked down, finding the boy's shoulder was trembling, probably trying hard to hide his laugh.

Then the oldest male felt the warmth on his lap got removed, replaced by a soft pair of lips on his. The touch was quick as Jungkook already crawled towards Taehyung, giving the male a kiss too.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips, a smile forming on his face when he noticed Taehyung was looking exactly like a lost puppy, imaginary ears flopped down and his eyes were red as if he just cried.

The twins were in daze after the kiss and this makes Jungkook laughed out at their reaction. "Hyungie, are you guys doing okay?"

"Y-You remembered us?" Taehyung asked, disbelief in his tone.

"No. The one who kissed you just now is my ghost, definitely not me." Jungkook replied sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes when the twins still looked daze, like they still can't believe what's happening in front of them. So Jungkook just shrugged. "All right, I guess I will leave now-" A loud yelp escaped from his lips when he got forcefully dragged back.

And the next second, he felt a pair of lips planted on his. The owner of the lips deepened the kiss as if he's in a hurry, eagerly wanted to make the kiss perfect for Jungkook.

Jungkook knew who's the kisser.

"I thought you really can't remember us." Taehyung said, panting a little after removing his lips from Jungkook's. His eyes were red and glassy, bottom lip jutted out.

Jungkook swear if he really doesn't remember them, Taehyung will really cry for three days three nights and V is going to spend three days three nights to comfort his overgrown baby brother.

"Sorry not sorry, I still remember you guys." Jungkook muttered, putting his hands on Taehyung's cheeks and again pressed a kiss on his pouty lips. Taehyung was about to continue the kiss but Jungkook was quick to remove himself from himself, resulting a loud whine from the older male.

Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Calm down, hyungie. I still have to take care another hyungie." He crawled towards V, circling his arms around the dazed male and planted his lips on his.

V reacted rather quickly as he put his hand on Jungkook's lower back, pushing the boy gentle closer to his chest. His gentle action makes Jungkook smiled.

When both of them were out of breath, they stopped kissing and just stared at each other. Suddenly, V grinned, a big boxy grin.

"Welcome back, petal. We missed you."

"Yeah yeah!! I missed you the most!!" Taehyung approached them, shortening the distance between him and Jungkook, "Don't I deserve a reward for that?" He asked, staring at the boy with puppy eyes.

"Later, hyungie." Jungkook used his hair to ruffle Taehyung's already messy hair, "I'm hungry now..."

"For blood or-" "Both!!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, doe eyes widened up, "I want blood!"

Hearing that statement, V can only smile fondly before biting his forearm with his fangs, leaving two holes bleeding. Jungkook's whole face lit up when he smelt the scent.

V reached his hand out, offering the boy. Jungkook waste no time before latching his mouth onto the wound, licking blood and continuously sucking on it.

Feeling wasn't enough, Jungkook moves towards V's lap and sat on it, constantly letting out moan at the delicious taste of the blood.

The twins both gulped down the huge lump in their throat at the sexy sound that Jungkook made. It was wrong for them to have dirty thoughts on the boy but who can blame them? Jungkook is their boyfriend and he can be consider as their mate also.

"Done~" Jungkook muttered out, wiping his bloody mouth with his palm. He watched how the wound on V's hand healed itself before lifting his head out to stare at the twins.

Realising they were too quiet, Jungkook can't help but ask, "What happened, hyungie?" He tilted his head, lips turning pouty unconsciously.

"This is not good." V mumbled, letting out a small groan, "I need to go to washroom now."

"M-Me too!!" Taehyung claimed and the next second, both of them teleported away, leaving poor Jungkook sitting on the bed, completely clueless.

"Are they okay?"

🌹🌹
I've finished writing this book so get ready for updates! ❤️