End

"Come on, walk faster, petal!"

V dragged the boy with him as they both walked inside the huge garden. Just when they entered inside, they attacked by a strong scent of fresh roses.

"Hyungie, I'm trying!" Jungkook muttered. After shopping for almost five hours in the mall really bring some cramps on his leg muscles. He tried to cope up with V's excited steps but suddenly something came up in his mind, making him stopped his walk.

V stopped along with him, giving him a few worried glances, "What's wrong, petal?"

"Did you forget we can actually teleport there?" Jungkook asked with an unamused face, eyebrows quirked up.

V let out a chuckle at the boy's question. He used the tip of his index finger to tap Jungkook's pointy nose, "You thought I'm Kim Taehyung, that clumsy thing? Of course I know we can teleport there, but I wanted you to enjoy the walk too."

Slowly, he leaned down and whispered in Jungkook's ear, "Plus, we've prepared some surprises for you to find it out during the walk."

Jungkook's face turned red when he felt V's hot breath tickling his sensitive ear. He used both of his hands to cover up his ear before staring at V, lips turning pouty, "But I'm tired, hyungie..."

A yelp escaped from Jungkook's lips when V suddenly lifted him up, carrying him in bridal style.

"Ready for the walk, your highness?" V asked, earning a giggle from the boy.

"Yes, you can go now, Mr V."

V then ran, using his vampire speed. Jungkook constantly let out cute giggles that did nothing but make V's heart fluttered in happiness.

"Slow down hyungie-" "Never in a million years-Oof!"

Suddenly, V tripped over a small rock, resulting both of them landed on the ground. Well, V should have listened to the younger male because if he did, they wouldn't end like this.

But non of them hiss in pain, only laughter could be heard. Jungkook was on top of V, straddling the male as they were both having a wide smile on their faces.

"See? I told you to slow down!" Jungkook have V's chest a soft smack.

V just grabbed Jungkook's thin wrist with his hand, placing light kisses on the soft surface. "I love you, petal."

"The confession was a bit sudden wasn't it, your majesty?" Jungkook leaned down and placed a soft kiss on V's lips before backing away.

Both of them just stared at each other with love dripping down from their eyes, unable to say a single word.

"I love you too." Jungkook soft whispered.

V's lips slowly stretched out, forming a satisfied grin. If it wasn't so dark outside right now, you can clearly see the faint blush on his cheeks. He sat up, hands traveled to Jungkook's waist to secure the boy.

"Let's go, before your Taetae hyungie find us and get jealous again." V muttered, lifting the boy up and started to head to the centre of the garden.

"Well, I wonder if you will get jealous too." Jungkook said, staring at V. In his perspective view, he can clearly see the sharp jawline of the older male which directly send heat towards his lower belly.

"I will, petal," V replied, "But I'm not as petty as Taehyung."

Not for long, they reached the final spot, the centre of the garden. A soft gasp escaped from Jungkook's mouth when V let him down on the ground and he was greeted by the beautiful scene in front of him.

There's a large table in the centre, with a beautiful cake on it. Roses are everywhere and Jungkook believe they used up almost half of the roses in the garden. A few small light bulbs hung around the table to provide light for them.

Taehyung was just standing right beside the table with a huge grin on his face.

"Do you like it, petal?"

"Like it? I love it!!" Jungkook jumped up and down. He just loved how the scent of roses engulfed him. He ran towards Taehyung and attacked him with a hug.

Taehyung used the back of his hand to wipe off the imaginary sweat on his forehead, "Well, hours of decorating really worth a smile from you, Bambi. Come on, let's go cut the cake."

Jungkook nodded his head hardly before turning around. He was then greeted by V, holding the cake in his hands. The candle in the cake was already getting lightened up, ready for the boy to blow it up and make a wish.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime as he blow the candle without any hesitation. After the light went off, he clamped his hands, eyes squeezed shut as he make a wish in his mind.

I wish hyungie and I will live happily with each other, forever and ever.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open after that. He immediately stared at the twin with his sparkly doe eyes, a cute smile planted on his flawless face.

The twins could only mirrored his smile after looking at the cute face of the younger.

Time flies really fast. The image of celebrating the first birthday for baby Jungkook was still fresh to the twins, and now the boy is all grown up and had brought so many happiness to the Kim Household.

The twins believe that Jungkook will constantly bring happiness to them as he will always be the little gem in their family.

"Happy birthday, our little gem."

THE END

🌹🌹🌹
Small story:

"Can we make love?" Jungkook whined loudly, hands circled around Taehyung's neck. He stared at them with puppy eyes, batting his eyelashes effortlessly. "Please?"

The twins just coughed out awkwardly.

"Are you sure about this-" "Yes I am!! I'm an adult now and I have been wanting it for years!!" Jungkook replied almost instantly.

The twins got no choice but to say yes (it's impossible to reject the boy).

And yes, Jungkook successfully fulfilled his wishes but somehow he wished that next time, his hyungie can go a bit slow for him.

🌹🌹🌹
Here comes the end of the story. Do you guys enjoy reading it? Bonus chapters will be updated soon so stay tuned for it. Love you all ❤️