130 - My daughter

Book: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 130 (5x01)
Word Count: 3721

A/N: In my book, MG is turned into a vampire at the age of 15. If you don't know who MG is, watch Legacies 😂 also, Cassidy and Rebekah are now married, so the only mates who aren't married yet are Cassidy and Kol, but they are engaged!
-L xx

A young girl, her blonde hair falling silkily around her shoulders, sat on the edge of her bed in her dorm at the Salvatore Boarding House, a notebook in her lap. That young girl was Alexandria Forbes-Mikaelson, now 14 years old and finally growing into herself, as beautiful as ever. At school, she was known as Alexandria Gerard... all of her siblings took the same last name so they didn't draw attention to themselves. The Forbes and Mikaelson families were very famous in Mystic Falls... Gerard wasn't so much.

She closed her notebook and tucked it underneath her pillow, checking the time and rising to her feet, reaching for her jacket.

Three knocks on her door caused Alexandria to immediately jump, dropping her jacket. She slowly sighed and grabbed her jacket again, shrugging it on and then throwing the door open.

"I'm on my way ou-- oh, it's you."

"Hi, Alex." A goofy smile greeted her on the other side of the door, flowers in his hands. It was an adorable vampire that went by the name of MG. Aka, the name residing on Alexandria's wrist. "Would you like to attend a picnic with me tomorrow? Say, 6:00?"

"I'm on my way out, MG. Can we do this later?" Alexandria nudged past MG to start her journey down the corridor, but of course, MG ran after her.

"Come on, Alex! We're mates. Your literal one and only. You have to accept that at some point."

"Well, today is not the day for that."

"But--"

"MG, listen to yourself." Alexandria stopped walking, causing MG to stumble to a halt to stop him from crashing into her. "We've been friends for five years when you joined. Can't we keep it that way?"

"Five years ago, Alex, the mate bond took effect when I was 15 and you were 9, which is why we stayed friends because I don't want to be a vamp-pedo... but you're 14 now, Alex, and no progress." MG explained. Alexandria sighed.

"You know what? Give me time to think. Come back to me in a month."

"Wait, but you said that last month!" MG called after her as Alexandria walked off. "She loves me really... she'll come around..."

---

Walking down the hall, the 14 year old turned a corner and spotted a tall guy stood a few feet away, hands shoved into his pockets. Alexandria approached him.

"Ian!" She called. The boy, Ian, turned towards her. "You got the stuff?"

"You doubting me, lil' siphon?" Ian smirked, pulling something out of his bag.

It was a bunch of files, messily stacked together. Alexandria grabbed them, immediately rifling through the files.

"How much do I owe you?"

"For you, beautiful? For free." Ian winked at her. Alexandria rolled her eyes.

"I tell you this everyday, Ian. It ain't gonna happen." She held up the files. "Thanks, though." She walked off.

---

After returning to her dorm, Alexandria immediately spread the files out in front of her on the floor. She picked on up, scanning its contents.

Name: Elijah Mikaelson
Mate of Cassidy Forbes-Mikaelson
Mother of Alexandria Forbes-Mikaelson
A son and a brother
Currently residing in: Manosque, France
Works at: *wherever Elijah works in France*
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Impeccably dressed
Species: Original Vampire
Killed: 70,000+