Main character...

Name: Cassidy Belle Forbes-Mikaelson

Born: December 22nd 1991

Turned: By Hope and Leo Forbes-Mikaelson in 2012

Status: Undead

Occupation:
• High School Student (Graduated)

Nickname(s):
• Cass (main nickname)
• Gorgeous (by Rebekah)
• Love (by Klaus)
• Darling (by Elijah)
• Angel (by Marcel)
• Baby (by Kol)

Species: Heretic

Gender: Female

Family members:
• Bill Forbes (Father)
• Elizabeth Forbes (Mother)
• Caroline Forbes (Younger sister)
• Klaus Mikaelson (Husband)
• Hayley Marshall (Wife)
• Elijah Mikaelson (Husband)
• Freya Mikaelson (Wife)
• Davina Claire (Wife)
• Hope Forbes-Mikaelson (Daughter)
• Leo Forbes-Mikaelson (Son)
• Alexandria Forbes-Mikaelson (Daughter)
• Clara Forbes-Mikaelson (Daughter)
• Julia Forbes-Mikaelson (Daughter)
• Andrea Forbes-Marshall (Daughter)

Height: 5'3"

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue-green

Played by: Ashley Benson

~~~

Cassidy Belle Forbes-Mikaelson is a heretic and the main female character on Kindred Spirits. Cassidy is the eldest daughter of William Forbes II and Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes, the older sister of Caroline Forbes, the mother of six kids, and the wife of Klaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall, Freya Mikaelson, and Davina Claire.

She has always had a strong bond with her sister, but she had grown to contain a strong hatred towards the rest of her former loved ones, such as Damon Salvatore, her former best friend, and Jeremy Gilbert, her former brother figure, after they had all helped in the killing of Cassidy's mate, Kol. She is also close friends with Bonnie Bennett and Stefan Salvatore, who had no idea of Kol's death until later, but Cassidy and Elena have gone from friends back to enemies since Elena helped kill Kol.

She attended Mystic Falls High School but managed to graduate alongside her sister, and she was also Miss Mystic Falls (in the year before Caroline won it), and one of the most popular girls in the school.

Cassidy is a member of the Forbes Family.

---

Cassidy was born on December 22, 1991, to Bill and Elizabeth Forbes in Mystic Falls, Virginia. During her childhood, Cassidy befriended Jenna Sommers — baby sister of Liz's best friend Miranda Sommers-Gilbert — and later, Damon Salvatore, which is a friendship that has ended since.

---

Cassidy is a beautiful young woman with a pale complexion, blue-green eyes and medium-length blonde hair that is always in waves. She has a slim figure. She is also quite short, shorter than her tall younger sister, and Cassidy only stands at 5'3".